Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Viruses don't exist (none of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gravity hasn’t been proven
You know the one thing you never hear people complain over?
Gravity.
Because it is always there and there is nothing people can do about it. :devil:;)

As far was Covid itself it should go down in the history as shame to humanity. And all these people that went into a power rush and broke laws and took away our freedoms given by laws in the constitution on all western countries and because very rich of the whole covid thing should be convicted and brought to trials for their crime against humanity and now they are demanding amnesty for what they done to us?
WTF hell no.
They should all pay for what they done. Throw away the jail cell keys and let them rot in hell.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard the terrain theory, not sure if it explains summer colds or contagion though.

Lol Murk, Yahweh is Enlil in Sumerian Mythology and he's a bit of an a-hole. Dude wanted everyone to drown in the flood, it was his brother Enki who provided the Ark, so the story goes. YHWH is merely a sub-creator and not the grand creator as he would like you to believe lol.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard the terrain theory, not sure if it explains summer colds or contagion though.

Lol Murk, Yahweh is Enlil in Sumerian Mythology and he's a bit of an a-hole. Dude wanted everyone to drown in the flood, it was his brother Enki who provided the Ark, so the story goes. YHWH is merely a sub-creator and not the grand creator as he would like you to believe lol.
Lot of Judaism is plagiarised from ancient Sumerian Beliefs, the concept of a messiah born from a virgin mother was also found in many Middle Eastern religions from Eygpt to Persia.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cleanliness laws of the old testament were certainly very antiviral in nature. And in the new testament, when Paul says to the Corinthians to not be sexually immoral, he meant to not go fvck the temple wh0res at the competing religions' churches, which was a thing, the church was a wh0rehouse and the holy men the pimps. Given that condoms and modern medicine had not yet been invented, I contend that Paul was giving health advice as much as morality advice.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exploring with rabid animals and winning the Darwin Award is alluding to harm, don’t play games.
The Darwin award is self-inflicted, stop whining. Rabies has a 100% survival rate when treated, and a 100% fatality rate when untreated. All of that is down to germ science. Not believing that viruses are real isn't going to save you from death if you get it.

Gravity hasn’t been proven, hence it’s a theory. Why do you people insist on parroting the mainstream with a smug ignorance when you don’t understand the science?
[/QUOTE
]
I understand the science just fine. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're making yourself look like a fool.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow that’s some warped mythological story you’ve heard about YHWH. I don’t love the uneducated ramblings and disrespect people put on the Most High.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Wow that’s some warped mythological story you’ve heard about YHWH. I don’t love the uneducated ramblings and disrespect people put on the Most High.
You don't have to like it. That's the point.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Burden of proof is on the one claiming that fairies are real, not on the one who says they don’t.
I don't have to prove anything, because when we are both dead, there will only be 1 winner.

Lot of Judaism is plagiarised from ancient Sumerian Beliefs, the concept of a messiah born from a virgin mother was also found in many Middle Eastern religions from Eygpt to Persia.
This is false and has been debunked/refuted many times.

2 Timothy 3

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything, because when we are both dead, there will only be 1 winner.
Then you can gloat over all of us Heathens burning in Hell, right? How loving. Kinda like when you relentlessly berated and belittled an 18 year old for her body, just when she was starting to feel confident about it. Then because of your cruel words, she started looking at herself in the mirror with disgust. I bet Jesus would be proud you emulate him well. Oh, the hypocrisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.