Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virtuous women "non existent" in the USA?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting for the local retard to come here and say "dont wish it was easier wish your game was tigher".

As if a nobel prize for economy could easily get a job even in an african agricultural village.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be wary of any woman who claims to be "virtuous."

But I'm even more wary of a woman whom a man claims (read: projects) is virtuous.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't care if a women is virtuous or not. Just be a real, regular human person with a good attitude.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to be alone, than sleep with the devil.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
True. Sh1t ton of "double lifers" in the churches, even the preachers will admit. A self proclaimed "virtuous" woman is likely a very powerful succubus... https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 17&version=GNV
Everyone in the church is living a double life. Some openly tell you of their sins and others keep it all quiet until they get caught or maybe never it comes to light to the people.

Reading James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I've seen a situation where someone told others their sins and the people in the church stayed away from him. People don't read James 5:16 or anything in the bible.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People today are less likely a whole person, their life subject to change with trends and pursuing happiness outside their own world..

Virtue requires a complete whole person, become that and you will attract one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman's attraction is high enough, then she will become virtuous (for you). In fact, she'll become anything you want her to be if her attraction is high enough. Women are like water and take the shape of their container. Become her container (admittedly, it ain't easy in this modern world. Men have become near-redundant for women nowadays).
Ideally true. But society is effed up all over the world.