Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virginians stand tall today, I salute your courage

Billtx49

Reaction score
#1 Classic sign of losing an argument. Expand it into the realm of absurdity…

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I should able to own a rocket launcher? How about a bomb? A nuclear warhead? No limits right?
Yet another "straw man" used to advance the agenda of ever-increasing restrictions on what civillians can and cannot choose with which to defend themselves (at the discretion of demoKKKratic politicians of course).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 Classic sign of losing an argument. Expand it into the realm of absurdity…
Yet another "straw man" used to advance the agenda of ever-increasing restrictions on what civillians can and cannot choose with which to defend themselves (at the discretion of demoKKKratic politicians of course).
Nope, those were serious questions. Your argument came to the subjective that the restrictions are excessive. But you don’t find combat weapons excessive. What constitutes excessive to you?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, those were serious questions. Your argument came to the subjective that the restrictions are excessive. But you don’t find combat weapons excessive. What constitutes excessive to you?
That wasnt a serious question, it's a typical talking point of the left to make outlandish claims of comparing a firearm to a bomb.

The AR-15 is a civillian semi-automatic rifle. If they are successful in banning AR's, then we can conclude that someday they will target handguns that are also classified as semi-automatics....again, it's the slippery slope of letting over-zealous demoKKKrats pass their restrictive laws based on "you need X for what exactly?"....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That wasnt a serious question, it's a typical talking point of the left to make outlandish claims of comparing a firearm to a bomb.

The AR-15 is a civillian semi-automatic rifle. If they are successful in banning AR's, then we can conclude that someday they will target handguns that are also classified as semi-automatics....again, it's the slippery slope of letting over-zealous demoKKKrats pass their restrictive laws based on "you need X for what exactly?"....
Slippery slope is a logical fallacy my friend.
Sorry.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slippery slope is a logical fallacy my friend.
Sorry.
Why do i get the feeling you never read my posts....???... I already stated that with demoKKKrats the slippery slope argument is indeed a valid concern because they have a tendency to increase restrictions on firearms (and also free speech) year after year if ever given the opportunity when citizens dont push back....

In the eyes of demoKKKrats, the difference between a rifle and a handgun is blurred. Today they restrict rifles, tomorrow it's handguns....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the eyes of demoKKKrats, the difference between a rifle and a handgun is blurred. Today they restrict rifles, tomorrow it's handguns....
Actually it’s not. I can only speak for my state but the restrictions are greater on obtaining a handgun vs. a rifle. Handgun has a separate application.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re out of your league in these discussions.

Chicago is not a state. LOL! Guns there are traced to Indiana and Wisconsin - both less than an hour away.

Ad hominem attack. Maybe you should think harder at the analogy presented.

Virginia governor gun confiscation is a pants on fire conspiracy theory.

You’re so desperate to find something to rebut you missed the underlying meaning behind the comment.

Again, you missed the meaning behind the comment which was pretty clear - They are fanatical lowlife gun nuts.

Actually it does stop criminals. Gun related homicides are lower in states with stricter gun laws. It’s a near perfect linear correlation.
Any and every gun channel on YouTube breaks down every single thing that you said and disproves all of it. It takes five minutes. Quit with your bull**** already you progtard. And I will use ad hominems against you, just like you’ve used them against every single person in this thread. You are a dumbass.