Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virginians stand tall today, I salute your courage

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute the good citizens of Virginia for standing up to fascist DemoKKKrats and their tyrannical push to abolish the 2nd Amendment and eventually the 1st Amendment.....

The protest went down with no major incidents and this proves that most gun owners are responsible citizens....

Not surprisingly you wont hear one peep from liberal CNN or MSNBC because it doesn't fit their political narrative....

Will this stop the bills from passing the state assembly and being sign by Ralph Northam? Only time will tell. But the message has been sent to the DemoKKKratic party that people wont let their rights be taken away....

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Black Widow Void

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an irony:

Many 'news' outlets attempted to paint the protestors as "Neo-Nazi's" ... and yet it's folks like Ralph Northam that are emulating a behavior more aligned with the Nazi regime.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an iron:

Many 'news' outlets attempted to paint the protestors as "Neo-Nazi's" ... and yet it's folks like Ralph Northam that are emulating a behavior more aligned with the Nazi regime.
Not only are they Neo-Nazis but they are lowlifes. They probably own 300 guns each. They hate gun laws because they can’t pass background checks.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. What a bunch of crock.

I bought a legal handgun rather easily in New Jersey, the most “anti-gun” state in the country. So much for my rights being taken away.
Not only are they Neo-Nazis but they are lowlifes. They probably own 300 guns each. They hate gun laws because they can’t pass background checks.
Bro can you quit the insults and condescending attitude? Like we get it, you’re as blue as they come, but every time one of these threads come up, you just insult anyone who is independent or red without even adding anything valuable to the discussion. And if someone disagrees with your insults, you just say that they’re ignorant and don’t even explain why whatever they said is wrong. This is exactly why people make fun of leftists.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro can you quit the insults and condescending attitude? Like we get it, you’re as blue as they come, but every time one of these threads come up, you just insult anyone who is independent or red without even adding anything valuable to the discussion. And if someone disagrees with your insults, you just say that they’re ignorant and don’t even explain why whatever they said is wrong. This is exactly why people make fun of leftists.
Point out the falsehoods in either of those two comments. I am a legal gun owner in a deep blue state. What exactly are they protesting?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point out the falsehoods in either of those two comments. I am a legal gun owner in a deep blue state. What exactly are they protesting?

Well you gave three opinions, so they are neither true nor false but just your opinion. The one fact you claimed is that the protesters are Neo-Nazis. Are they? What evidence supports this? I am not disputing you, just asking for evidence.

PS, my opinion is that protests in general are for morons and accomplish little. With a few exceptions.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet they aren't killing eachother in droves like inner city blacks are.

Why do you suppose that is?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling them neo-nazis is the first falsehood.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well you gave three opinions, so they are neither true nor false but just your opinion. The one fact you claimed is that the protesters are Neo-Nazis. Are they? What evidence supports this? I am not disputing you, just asking for evidence.

PS, my opinion is that protests in general are for morons and accomplish little. With a few exceptions.
Really it’s only one opinion.

Facts
- Gun nuts and Neo-Nazis both subscribe to far right ideology. Would you seriously think there aren’t Neo-Nazis at a gun rally?

-the majority of guns in the US are owned by a small subset of people. That is, the “enthusiasts” own multiple firearms

Now, my opinion is a conclusion based on my first point - it was not difficult for an upstanding citizen to purchase a firearm in New Jersey, a state with far more stringent gun laws than Virginia. How exactly is my 2nd Amendment right being infringed on?

I can only logically conclude that people who oppose background checks to purchase weapons do so because they can’t pass them.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling them neo-nazis is the first falsehood.
oh? Why they flocking to the gun rally then?

And yet they aren't killing eachother in droves like inner city blacks are.

Why do you suppose that is?
What does gang violence have to do with a Neo-Nazi gun protest?

Last edited:

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshvt.

What does gang violence have to do with a Neo-Nazi gun protest?
1. You made a claim, now prove it. Prove they are neo-nazis.

2. You made another claim that the Virginian gun-owners obtained their guns illegally. If they obtained them illegally, like the gangs do, why are they not recklessly killing eachother like the gangs of blacks are doing?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You made a claim, now prove it. Prove they are neo-nazis.
Solid circumstantial evidence in those FBI arrests.

2. You made another claim that the Virginian gun-owners obtained their guns illegally. If they obtained them illegally, like the gangs do, why are they not recklessly killing eachother like the gangs of blacks are doing?
First outright lie of the thread ^^^

Where did I say Virginia gun owners obtained firearms illegally? Link the quote.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right here. You said they can't pass background checks. Logically that means they obtained their guns illegally.

So three people arrested a week before the protest is proof that all of the people protesting are "Neo Nazis"???

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it’s only one opinion.

Facts
- Gun nuts and Neo-Nazis both subscribe to far right ideology. Would you seriously think there aren’t Neo-Nazis at a gun rally?

-the majority of guns in the US are owned by a small subset of people. That is, the “enthusiasts” own multiple firearms

Now, my opinion is a conclusion based on my first point - it was not difficult for an upstanding citizen to purchase a firearm in New Jersey, a state with far more stringent gun laws than Virginia. How exactly is my 2nd Amendment right being infringed on?

I can only logically conclude that people who oppose background checks to purchase weapons do so because they can’t pass them.
Oh, I wasn't disputing any of it and the part about NJ actually makes sense. I have no problems with background checks. Besides, anyone who wants a gun can get one regardless of the law.

I am sure a small percentage of the protesters are troglodyte retard Nazis. I doubt all of them are. Whether they hold or express those personal beliefs or not is irrelevant, in my opinion. They're still covered under the 1st and 2nd amendments if they follow the law.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't disputing any of it and the part about NJ actually makes sense. I have no problems with background checks. Besides, anyone who wants a gun can get one regardless of the law.

I am sure a small percentage of the protesters are troglodyte retard Nazis. I doubt all of them are. Whether they hold or express those personal beliefs or not is irrelevant, in my opinion. They're still covered under the 1st and 2nd amendments if they follow the law.
Looks like we’re in agreement. It was not a difficult process for anyone with a clean record to buy a gun legally. My question to the protesters is legitimate : why do they think background checks violate their 2nd Amendment rights?

As for the Neo-Nazis I’ll concede they likely aren’t all or majority Neo-Nazis but there is definitely a presence of them at that rally. They have a right to protest but my question remains what exactly are they protesting?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like we’re in agreement. It was not a difficult process for anyone with a clean record to buy a gun legally. My question to the protesters is legitimate : why do they think background checks violate their 2nd Amendment rights?

As for the Neo-Nazis I’ll concede they likely aren’t all or majority Neo-Nazis but there is definitely a presence of them at that rally. They have a right to protest but my question remains what exactly are they protesting?
Did the Governor not state the possibility of going door to door to seize guns?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the Governor not state the possibility of going door to door to seize guns?
Sounds like garbage to me.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.

1) California is the most anti-gun state there is.
2) They’re not neo-Nazis because no one marched with a confederate flag or a nazi flag (Democrat’s did that).
3) Thuere clearly not lowlifes if they’re getting politically active.
4) They do not each own 300 guns per individual out of the 50,000+ people.
5) There is no such thing as all of those 50,000+ people not passing background checks for guns, that’s just blasphemy and you know it.
6) They’re against background checks because that is a precursor to a gun registry, which the Nazis used to disarm their own citizens back in the 30s.
7) You are not smart at all. Kys.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like garbage to me.

Oh right, that is just his State Democrat cohorts....

I wonder why he didn''t correct them???

Nice to see you backed off on the Neo Nazi claims.....

Still waiting for you to explain how these people got their guns if they were unable to get them legally due to background checks.

Or how so many illegal gun owners wouldn't be killing themselves like all of those inner city blacks are doing with their illegal guns.