Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virginians stand tall today, I salute your courage

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no lie.

Your statement STRONGLY SUGGESTS they got them illegally. So show me your logic on how they got them legally.

How can they at the same time own guns, but not be able to legally pass gun laws?
Is this a concession you misrepresented my post to make it easier to attack?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
President Trump tweeted yesterday:

"The Democratic Party in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia are working hard to take away your 2nd Amendment rights. This is just the beginning. Don't let it happen. VOTE REPUBLICAN in 2020!"

God bless President Trump. MAGA 2020.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
President Trump tweeted yesterday:

"The Democratic Party in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia are working hard to take away your 2nd Amendment rights. This is just the beginning. Don't let it happen. VOTE REPUBLICAN in 2020!"

God bless President Trump. MAGA 2020.
How are the new Virginia gun laws taking away 2nd Amendment rights?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are the new Virginia gun laws taking away 2nd Amendment rights?
Do i really need to explain the slippery slope argument? We've been making that argument for decades and pushing back on unconstitutional gun restriction laws for decades. If not, Senators like Diane Feinstein would have succeeded in abolishing the 2nd A.... Look up the video where Senator Feinstein admits her goal has alwsys been the abolishment of the 2nd A.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do i really need to explain the slippery slope argument? We've been making that argument for decades and pushing back on unconstitutional gun restriction laws for decades. If not, Senators like Diane Feinstein would have succeeded in abolishing the 2nd A.... Look up the video where Senator Feinstein admits her goal has alwsys been the abolishment of the 2nd A.....
The slippery slope “argument” is a fallacy.
Any abolishment of the 2nd Amendment would require a new constitutional amendment. Gun purchasing restrictions have been ruled as constitutional. I’ll ask again, how are your 2nd Amendment rights being taken away?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The slippery slope “argument” is a fallacy.
Any abolishment of the 2nd Amendment would require a new constitutional amendment. Gun purchasing restrictions have been ruled as constitutional. I’ll ask again, how are your 2nd Amendment rights being taken away?
Excessive restrictions is how the Democrats can essentially restrict gun ownership into non-existence, thereby nullifying the 2nd A. If they cant abolish it, they'll restrict it....that's their game.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excessive restrictions is how the Democrats can essentially restrict gun ownership into non-existence, thereby nullifying the 2nd A. If they cant abolish it, they'll restrict it....that's their game.
If I legally purchased a handgun in deep blue New Jersey, how has the 2nd A been nullified?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I legally purchased a handgun in deep blue New Jersey, how has the 2nd A been nullified?
The only reason you can still legally purchase a hand gun in the Great State of New Jersey is because of brave folks (like the Virginia protestors) that push back on excessive gun laws meant to nullify the 2nd A....

We salute you Virginia....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking: Connor McGregor praises Trump as one of the greatest Presidents ever.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason you can still legally purchase a hand gun in the Great State of New Jersey is because of brave folks (like the Virginia protestors) that push back on excessive gun laws meant to nullify the 2nd A....

We salute you Virginia....
That makes no sense. Democrats control all branches of government in NJ for 3 years now. Where is the gun confiscation? Can you point it out?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impossible to have any conversation with your average "progressist", there are no such things as "agreeing to disagree", their only option is make sure anyone do what they say and think what they demand.

The more people realize it the easier we will come up to a system that doesnt force people with conflicting ideas to cohexist.

I would trade a million europeans with such view with a million random immigrants from the african jungle any day.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes no sense. Democrats control all branches of government in NJ for 3 years now. Where is the gun confiscation? Can you point it out?
Like i said, the only reason why they havent restricted the 2nd A into non-existence is because they know that brave citizens (like the Virginia protestors) will rise up in protest. Which is why people need to stay vigilant and keep these over-reaching politicians in check.

Virgina is currently controlled by DemoKKKrats and they made their play to restrict the 2nd A and was met with a show of solidarity by 2nd A activists.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said, the only reason why they havent restricted the 2nd A into non-existence is because they know that brave citizens (like the Virginia protestors) will rise up in protest. Which is why people need to stay vigilant and keep these over-reaching politicians in check.
So you’re saying those scary Democrats that control blue states have chosen not to “restrict the 2nd A out of existence?”

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re saying those scary Democrats that control blue states have chosen not to “restrict the 2nd A out of existence?”
I'm saying those racist demoKKKrats would love to restrict the 2nd A into non-existence but are concerned about the political backlash they'll face..... Like in Virginia....which is why citizens need to stay vigilant to keep these over-reaching politicians in check.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying those racist demoKKKrats would love to restrict the 2nd A into non-existence but are concerned about the political backlash they'll face..... Like in Virginia....which is why citizens need to stay vigilant to keep these over-reaching politicians in check.....
Sounds like democracy... no?