Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
How the heck do you get women? Half of the girls on tinder i don't wanna bang anyways.

I'm into older women. How the heck do I bang them? I'm good looking in shape but that's about it

Get like 6 smiles a day from women and they all say hi to me when I walk on run past them. Dunno how to convert those to lays. I've never wanked over those women but they In shape good looking..

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get like 6 smiles a day from women and they all say hi to me when I walk on run past them
Hmm have you tried stopping and having a conversation with them? Try that and keep us updated.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm have you tried stopping and having a conversation with them? Try that and keep us updated.
I had conversations with women in the past. One said she won't bang me in 1000 years.

I touched her ass in a playfight and she told another guy and he said she wants me to stay away from her. I did and then she's asking me if me and her are cool. Another girl asked me as well if I'm OK.

**** those hoes Man.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
step 1
get off tinder

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get like 6 smiles a day from women and they all say hi to me when I walk on run past them. Dunno how to convert those to lays. I've never wanked over those women but they In shape good looking..
That means they like you if they are saying hi. You should talk to them and ask them the same question, maybe they can help you.

Rukas

Banned
Reaction score
Find normal partner in real life for beginning

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm into older women. How the heck do I bang them? I'm good looking in shape but that's about it
You might be good looking and in shape but plenty of men are. The competition is vicious, even for over-the-hill 35 and 40 year old women.

@Milfwin -- You're 31. You're an exciting younger man catch for a woman 40+. 45+ might even be easier.

Being good looking helps but you need some personality to close the deal. I think that's where you are running into issues.