"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Virgin

Milfwin

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Age
36
How the heck do you get women? Half of the girls on tinder i don't wanna bang anyways.

I'm into older women. How the heck do I bang them? I'm good looking in shape but that's about it

Get like 6 smiles a day from women and they all say hi to me when I walk on run past them. Dunno how to convert those to lays. I've never wanked over those women but they In shape good looking..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Get like 6 smiles a day from women and they all say hi to me when I walk on run past them
Hmm have you tried stopping and having a conversation with them? Try that and keep us updated.
 

Milfwin

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Hmm have you tried stopping and having a conversation with them? Try that and keep us updated.
I had conversations with women in the past. One said she won't bang me in 1000 years.

I touched her ass in a playfight and she told another guy and he said she wants me to stay away from her. I did and then she's asking me if me and her are cool. Another girl asked me as well if I'm OK.

**** those hoes Man.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
step 1
get off tinder
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Get like 6 smiles a day from women and they all say hi to me when I walk on run past them. Dunno how to convert those to lays. I've never wanked over those women but they In shape good looking..
That means they like you if they are saying hi. You should talk to them and ask them the same question, maybe they can help you.
 

Rukas

Banned
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
29
Find normal partner in real life for beginning
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm into older women. How the heck do I bang them? I'm good looking in shape but that's about it
You might be good looking and in shape but plenty of men are. The competition is vicious, even for over-the-hill 35 and 40 year old women.

@Milfwin -- You're 31. You're an exciting younger man catch for a woman 40+. 45+ might even be easier.

Being good looking helps but you need some personality to close the deal. I think that's where you are running into issues.
 
Top