Virgin, traditional, asset, future partner

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need some help. I have a life goal/desire that I want to accomplish, but I'm not exactly sure how to achieve it. So, I'm reaching out to hear your thoughts.

Firstly, I am currently working on developing myself - my body, mind, and spirit.

When it comes to a future partner, here's my preference: Since I myself am a virgin (28-year-old male), I would prefer a partner who is also a virgin, younger than me, attractive, and traditional.

I guess my question revolves around the requirements/expectations I have regarding the age and virginity of a potential partner. I don't want to feel like I'm raising a child, as being a virgin and younger often implies a certain level of innocence about the real world. Rather, I want someone who will be a partner and an asset to my future dreams.

I would be honored and humbled if anyone could share some insights on this thought process that I have.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to feel like I'm raising a child, as being a virgin and younger often implies a certain level of innocence about the real world.
I highly doubt this is the case in this day and age. I know three female virgins in their twenties who are well aware of what’s going on in the world considering their intelligence, places of employment and residence, and university experience.

I don’t know what sort of insight you want. If you want a virgin, you can try to find one.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure your best chances would be getting involved at a church with a large young adult population especially near a religious private university. You have to walk the walk not just talk the talk though, but I am sure you might find some girl that has a fix a man complex lol.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to feel like I'm raising a child, as being a virgin and younger often implies a certain level of innocence about the real world.
Innocence doesn't mean lack of awareness of how the world functions. Particularly in this day and age when people have free access at their fingertips to all sorts of information. And if a girl is +20yrs old and still a virgin, her intelligence most likely is above average.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I guess my question
You didnt write anything in the form of a question but no worries. Backinthegame is correct, you are going to need a lot of luck to even find, let alone pull an adult virgin girl in these modern times. I hope you find her, but you cant bet on it, because the outcome is not entierely up to you. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

You already have some good replies here, (which Im suprised about, in a good way, threads about virgin women usually attract very negative replies very quickly) not sure what else can be contributed. Some member would warn you that some virgins are a pain and a headache, to which we could eventually conclude that "All healthy women are virgins. Not all virgins are healthy". Perhaps @Modern Man Advice could chime in with some words of wisdom.

I know three female virgins in their twenties
Three? Most SoSuavers cant even find one. What´s your location?

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt write anything in the form of a question but no worries. Backinthegame is correct, you are going to need a lot of luck to even find, let alone pull an adult virgin girl in these modern times. I hope you find her, but you cant bet on it, because the outcome is not entierely up to you. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

You already have some good replies here, (which Im suprised about, in a good way, threads about virgin women usually attract very negative replies very quickly) not sure what else can be contributed. Some member would warn you that some virgins are a pain and a headache, to which we could eventually conclude that "All healthy women are virgins. Not all virgins are healthy". Perhaps @Modern Man Advice could chime in with some words of wisdom.

Three? Most SoSuavers cant even find one. What´s your location?
New York.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta know where to look. They do exist, but y'all trying to find virgin good girls in clubs or Tinder lol.
Of the three mentioned, one is an Orthodox Jew. All three have strong male authority in their homes and will only date with the intention of commitment from a suitable male.

One went on five consecutive Tinder dates wanting sex on first meetings and all were denied. Not exactly a naive woman, as OP thinks virgins are.

How would a typical So Suaver respond to the questions, “What’s your intention with my daughter? You’re gonna take care of her and give us grandkids?”

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks @Dr.Suave

@nightwalker75 They are out there. Very few far in between but there are out there. As discussed millions of times, you cannot possibly draw generalizations. While some black pillers will say virgins are probably nuts or have issues, interestingly enough they will say the same just about any other woman. Some will have had or have positive experiences with virgins, some will not. There is no "secret" formula or approach.

You set your standards, you make sure you uphold them. You set your boundaries, you are responsible for upholding them. If being with a virgin is your standard, there is nothing wrong with that (if anything I highly respect that) but know you will struggle connecting with one, nevertheless finding one.

Perhaps, a more realistic standard would be to date women with low body counts (and hope they are open and honest about their body count).

Therefore my advice is to start with finding a woman with shared values and a low body count but prioritize virgin women. Just keep in mind, that her virginity will not explicitly determine her values and moral system, so it will still be your job to vet your potential mates properly.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score