"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Virgin FAQ

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by MackJr
Absolutely. I wouldn't want to waste my time on a prude with issues. If we're having sex fairly quickly, I know not to worry about that. This "not being sexual equals respect" is a sort of juvenile attitude, what turns men into AFCs. It's important to shake free of it at somepoint, because it's really just an attitude parents give their children so they don't end up pregnant or getting someone else pregnant too early.
Wait a second. Are you saying that it's not respectful to wait to have sex? I have to dissagree. If she doesn't want to have sex, then you should respect that. It's her choise whether you think it's right or wrong. If you want to have sex and she doesn't, that's one thing. But, what if I'm waiting for whatever reason? Does the fact that I'm a virgin make me less of a man? NO! It's absurd to say, because you don't have sex there is something wrong with you. That could be true in some cases, but it's rediculous to assume that someone who is waiting(for whatever reason) is weak. I'd argue that it gives you strength.

My point is that it's ok to have sex, but it's also ok not to.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I'm saying it's not disrespectful to have or want sex.


Look. No means no. We're not arguing about that point, hopefully.


The real issue is that if you interact with someone sexually or in a leadership position, or in sales, you will have to change their feelings a little bit. It's a necessary skill in life. If the girl initially is uncomfortable (not an outright no), then the skill is in bringing her to a place of comfort. it's not an intellectual thing, but an emotional one.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Oh! :)

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I agree with you there.
 
Top