Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin FAQ

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
Absolutely. I wouldn't want to waste my time on a prude with issues. If we're having sex fairly quickly, I know not to worry about that. This "not being sexual equals respect" is a sort of juvenile attitude, what turns men into AFCs. It's important to shake free of it at somepoint, because it's really just an attitude parents give their children so they don't end up pregnant or getting someone else pregnant too early.
Wait a second. Are you saying that it's not respectful to wait to have sex? I have to dissagree. If she doesn't want to have sex, then you should respect that. It's her choise whether you think it's right or wrong. If you want to have sex and she doesn't, that's one thing. But, what if I'm waiting for whatever reason? Does the fact that I'm a virgin make me less of a man? NO! It's absurd to say, because you don't have sex there is something wrong with you. That could be true in some cases, but it's rediculous to assume that someone who is waiting(for whatever reason) is weak. I'd argue that it gives you strength.

My point is that it's ok to have sex, but it's also ok not to.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying it's not disrespectful to have or want sex.

Look. No means no. We're not arguing about that point, hopefully.

The real issue is that if you interact with someone sexually or in a leadership position, or in sales, you will have to change their feelings a little bit. It's a necessary skill in life. If the girl initially is uncomfortable (not an outright no), then the skill is in bringing her to a place of comfort. it's not an intellectual thing, but an emotional one.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh! :)

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I agree with you there.