Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Violent Self Control

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the advice and yes, ruining my life in Jail goes through my mind. Like I responded above, I feel like I can't give someone the opportunity to retaliate and hurt me so i hurt them bad first. I am definitely not the type to start anything with anyone and keep to myself but the "rage" starts building up when I feel someone is bringing danger to me and my life. With so many crazy things happening today, who knows if he took out a knife and tried to cut me or even whip out a firearm. The park was packed with people but still.

As one of the other posters mentioned above, today's society is very fragile and I would be the one viewed in the wrong even if I was threatened. There are so many sh*t-heads out there wanting to start something with you and it's really difficult to just let it go. Sometimes I feel like these people need to be taught a lesson for fvcking with someone.
100%! This is why you must be the better person in those situations and walk away. It would be a pity if you are the one ending ruining your life because of a s**thead. Makes sense?

But totally get it, people like that should be taught a lesson but we prefer time to do that for them. At some point, he will get what he deserves.

Modern Man Advice

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very much appreciate the advice guys.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s talk about the ascending and descending emotional scale. I will simplify it. The are more in between and above and below.

Cause (able to function with all faculties)
Anger (able to function though primal or erratically)
Fear (paralyzing, dysfunctional)
Apathy (unable to function and will allow anything to be done to you)

Fear is the hinge point. From fear you either go up or you go down. This is situational. Everyone has a down and an up depending upon the experience or situation. Training creates the condition of more likely going up. But you have to go up and through anger. If you stop at anger, you still don’t have your gifts and attributes. You just have an idiot that will get himself and you killed.

If you go down, you also have little or no value. Ever watch someone just before they got executed or realized the helplessness of a situation? They will submit to most anything without a fight. Who would kneel down over a ditch to be executed? Wouldn’t he rather take it standing up? He can’t, he’s in apathy.
Some men with claustrophobia in the box will
Scream and then wimpier and then cry and beg. They went down.
Interesting and informative. Really appreciate your two posts @TheFinalLine. Really appreciate them.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I regret all the fights I walked away from back in school.

When I was eight years old a five year old neighbour threw a rock at my face. He split my lip and chipped my front adult tooth. It's still chipped. I never took revenge.

One time years later it was me on the school courts against a bunch of goons with rackets, smashing tennis balls at me. I still remember their ringleader, a real piece of scum from a lowlife family chanting "all line up! All line up!" over and over. I never took revenge and I hate myself for it to this day.

I was sucker punched in the back of the head one time by a guy who even then must have been 6' and built for strength. It hurt like white thunder, no warning. By rights I should have been on the floor but I didn't even flinch. I was so used to being on edge in that place it didn't even come as a surprise. I would still love to take revenge for that sucker punch, nearly two decades later.

Thankfully I did at least get into a couple of decent fights to attempt to salvage my dignity. The consequences were always the same; the teachers always assumed it was completely my fault and the other guy's friends would then gang up on me for a period, following me around to take revenge. Sadly I decided that it wasn't worth the effort of teaching these punks a lesson anymore.

When I was arrested I was placed in a cell and I could hear various perps shouting at each other from different cells, threats and warnings. A few hours later all I could hear was sobbing, which made me smile.

Ultimately, you have too much to lose by lowering yourself to the level of scum. New York is getting all the bad press lately. I would say if you must you could return to that park, minus the girls, and be prepared to dish out punishment. Only you can decide if it's worth the very severe risk.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s talk about the ascending and descending emotional scale. I will simplify it. The are more in between and above and below.

Cause (able to function with all faculties)
Anger (able to function though primal or erratically)
Fear (paralyzing, dysfunctional)
Apathy (unable to function and will allow anything to be done to you)

Fear is the hinge point. From fear you either go up or you go down. This is situational. Everyone has a down and an up depending upon the experience or situation. Training creates the condition of more likely going up. But you have to go up and through anger. If you stop at anger, you still don’t have your gifts and attributes. You just have an idiot that will get himself and you killed.

If you go down, you also have little or no value. Ever watch someone just before they got executed or realized the helplessness of a situation? They will submit to most anything without a fight. Who would kneel down over a ditch to be executed? Wouldn’t he rather take it standing up? He can’t, he’s in apathy.
Some men with claustrophobia in the box will
Scream and then wimpier and then cry and beg. They went down.
excellent

going up and through anger is hard enough; must have to stick to lots and lots of training. Valuable advice from someone who's done the work/put in the discipline.