Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: The folly of 'cold-approaching' women

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy moly, that guy needs to clean up his skin a bit. And yeah, some sun would help also.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but even some natural levels of sun can do wonders on a complexion Moderation
I have never laid out in the Sun, ever. I use liberal amounts of HIGH SPF sun screen whenever I'm in the Sun. The benefit is that I look 15 years younger than I really am. Nothing ages your skin more than exposure to UV radiation. But yeah... moderation is important with anything. But there are sunless tanning options you can use. I've never used any of these so I can't offer advice what is good or what isn't.

Another thing is using tobacco products. Nicotine restrict the flow of blood to your skin, cutting off oxygen and will age you fast.

Finally, Alcohol... it also damages your venules over time and as you get older, it becomes more pronounced. You can always spot an older person that drinks more than they should, because they have this persistent reddish look on their face, this is long term venule damage.

Any workout that includes some inversion is helpful for your facial skin, it gets to blood flowing from your feet to you head, preventing varicose veins, blood clots in you lower extremities, and can improve oxygen flow to you face.

Having said all that, if you are approaching women you have never met, how you look and how you appear is everything. Why? Because this is the only thing she has to go on. The next most important thing is what comes out of your mouth. Finally, the ability to actually read her body language and her demeanor will tell you if you have a shot and getting her number or meeting her. But always ask for her contact information, even if you aren't sure, because you always miss the shots you don't take. She can be giving you ALL the signs in the world that she is attracted to you, but she will never meet you on a date because she is taken. She has to be attracted and available for you to have a shot. Even if you are good at doing this, your success rate is going to be low, one of ten women I meet like this will go anywhere... it is a numbers game, and you have to get through the negative responses before you get a hit.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Ay, i aint for judgin another mans appearance and all that... But you either got game or you don't.. aint nothin to pop a vein over.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

my opinion: It's OVER for ColdApproachCels.
No problem with how the guy looks. Big problem in that he can't talk and finish a sentence without stammering around and turning a 4 second sentence into a minute and a half sentence. That lack of communication skill is the first thing anyone notices when they are approached and makes it look like the guy doesn't know what he is doing even if he does. Still working through the video, may edit this as I hear more.

Edit: He got better as the video went along. The rest of the point the guy is making I agree with. I think the whole "shoot your shot" thing is stupid. Guys need to be smarter about it.

Although his estimation of the girl at about 12:30 is wrong. Women get that from geeky awkward stuttering-stammering guys like that all the time and they just get tired of it. Heck I'd get tired of it. I even get tired of hearing about it.

The kid asking out the "sandwichgirl" had already lost before he started. You don't approach a girl when she is at work, on the job, in a public place, with potential customers waiting behind. You also don't do it just because you think she is "hot" when she has never given any indications that she has any interest in you. You have to understand women and know how to read the covert communication they use. Just smiling and being friendly in a service job doesn't mean she wants you.

Last edited:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I will add that he could really clean up his teeth too. Some self awareness goes a long way, instead of just being all 'woe is me'.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "folly" in cold approaching. Why we would even give the time of day to a guy who doesn't even begin to take care of himself on how best to approach women I don't know. Like hiring a clown to fix the john as someone once said.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "folly" in cold approaching. Why we would even give the time of day to a guy who doesn't even begin to take care of himself on how best to approach women I don't know. Like hiring a clown to fix the john as someone once said.
Cold approaching is difficult and for a lot of men, it isn't a good use of time. With that said, I wouldn't call it folly. Despite its flaws, it is a better option than swipe apps.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching is difficult and for a lot of men, it isn't a good use of time. With that said, I wouldn't call it folly. Despite its flaws, it is a better option than swipe apps.
+1

Case and point. There's a lot better use of time. I think Troys the most based on the topic. Points out the limits and emphasis on leveling up like @darksprezzatura which needs to be a focal point.

I will add a lot of guys are autism spectrum and or ass-burgers! Lulz! OLD is the height of the dumpster fire (single mom's, left over women, and low hanging fruit). Not saying DON'T! I am advocating sourcing from all over be it pickup or OLD, Social circle or wherever possible.

Biased but I definitely notice a higher caliber from pickup vs OLD.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich Cooper pulls it off. I think it depends on each person.
This guy actually has potential but it would take some work. And the gym
He's got great beard game. Prefer his older content of biz and entrepreneurship over dunking on single mom's. Loves cars. Pretty sure that the channel growth was authentic. Not bought like other larger channels.

At gunpoint I can't fathom him doing pickup. The same characteristics that helped him crush it in biz seems counter in game. He is a interesting guy. I think he's based and genuine in his perspective. As in, he has FU money so, he's not held over a barrel like most.

You see naturals like robbie Williams or Russell Brand in entertainment or music. Naturals seem to fall into place by their very nature. I saw similar character traits in those who crushed in sales or game. Got that gift of gab. Million dollar mouth piece. Noted in natural playboys over the years.

There's a limit to what game and pickup can entail vs natural who seemingly has a innate proclivity be it genetic predisposition or childhood. The phenomenon is strange.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: It's OVER for ColdApproachCels.

This guy is ugly asf. He needs a full beard...a big long one. Some skin work. And he needs teeth whitening. A 6 pack. I could not imagine any girl bring attracted to this guy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... natural who seemingly has a innate proclivity be it genetic predisposition or childhood. The phenomenon is strange.
It's not strange - it's good looks. :rolleyes:

I agree with others that the author is lower-tier, and he's only that good because he's tall. If he were short, he would no doubt be Incel-tier.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 - I don’t disagree with you. However, the reason behind it not being a good use of time is generally a problem with the man himself not being socially calibrated and taking care himself. And to be honest men are operating at a disadvantage in today’s society due to a variety of issues that we don’t need to get into here. Most of the problems men face can be solved by the man if he’s willing to take the time to do so. Becoming aware of the tools is the problem. That’s where this site, for instance, is invaluable.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this. From a business perspective, a lot of businesses are started from cold calling or direct prospecting. As the business grows and the owner becomes more skilled, less cold calling is needed because people start coming to him and the owner gets more skilled at converting interested people into customers. But the cold calling foundation sets a great baseline for activity, and also hardens him and teaches him what his customers are looking for. Same thing for girls.

You start cold approaching and get good at it. Find out what girls want - dominance, bravery, good posture, slow but friendly voice, etc. - then you build other sources to get new girls. That could be starting a business that interacts with a lot of women, being a dj, having a great social media, etc. You will be apex predator in those new fields after coming from cold approaching.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not strange - it's good looks. :rolleyes:

I agree with others that the author is lower-tier, and he's only that good because he's tall. If he were short, he would no doubt be Incel-tier.
I've seen 10game. Fellas pulling well above their smv. I have to agree, SMV is monumental but far too many ass-burgers. Could be David ****ing Beckham but if a guy is on the spectrum, it won't end well. A lot of fumbling and erosion following mediocre success.

Similarly, cultivate game. Invest no so much in women but the skill set as a lifestyle. @darksprezzatura said it best to level up. Keep it moving. Lift. Get the bag. Be on your purpose. @SW15 take on sniper approach is gold.

It's about the long play. The girl is of secondary importance. All I can control is taking my shot. Dropping breadcrumbs and leading her back to my gingerbread house.