Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: "Redpill" - The Business of Exploiting Lonely men

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this statement. this is what is happening now, and women don't like it. it maybe a saying, but it doesnt make it real. however, I hear many women who grew to love their husband, even more, obviously, these women's looks have fade, they have kids, but their husband's have always by their side. they were loyal to each other.

in these cases, it was definitively not better to share a chad.

granted there have been divorces, but they are only like 10%.
Your perspective is interesting as a Gen X. I resonate allot with younger guys despite being in an older generation. You sound more like a blue pilled boomer then a Gen X or at least resonate with older generations dating experiences.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does the black pill say about this?
Black pill says women try to date up in terms of looks. A 5/10 woman will accept only a 6/10+ man if they're available. OLD data shows that when women get rejected by higher SMV men, they will immediately reject men at similar SMV as them in order to recover their ego from the previous rejection.

The data really does show the bottom 20% of women for the bottom 80% of men (remember, we're talking strictly looks, not wealth, personality, etc.). So they have a very large selection. Unless they become jaded, they usually do find someone. What happens with lower SMV women (eg. 2/10 or 3/10) is they try to date up, can't make it last, and then refuse to settle for a man with the same SMV (this happens not at first, but after many dates / partners they get used to higher SMV men and then raise their standards). Many of these jaded women give up dating and remain single. They literally become the blue haired feminists.

Questions for you:

Why do you assume young women want LTRs with monogamist men? The idea of marriage and kids for 20 year old women is not normal today by any means.

Why do you assume that women dating up results in abuse or is caused by stupidity? They want to sleep with high SMV men. Why wouldn't they? They don't consider themselves used at all, and some like feeling used.

I think we can agree the average woman is not happy with the dating situation right now.
No. Absolutely not. The complete opposite is true. The average man is not happy. The average woman has many high SMV options for all possible types of relationships. Why would women not be happy?

There is an instinctual aspect in women to pair up with a man for security, sure. Do I think the lack of this is causing such high depression and mental instability in millennial women? Yes. But as far as the sexual marketplace goes, they seem to be getting everything they want out of it and more.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black pill says women try to date up in terms of looks. A 5/10 woman will accept only a 6/10+ man if they're available. OLD data shows that when women get rejected by higher SMV men, they will immediately reject men at similar SMV as them in order to recover their ego from the previous rejection.

The data really does show the bottom 20% of women for the bottom 80% of men (remember, we're talking strictly looks, not wealth, personality, etc.). So they have a very large selection. Unless they become jaded, they usually do find someone. What happens with lower SMV women (eg. 2/10 or 3/10) is they try to date up, can't make it last, and then refuse to settle for a man with the same SMV (this happens not at first, but after many dates / partners they get used to higher SMV men and then raise their standards). Many of these jaded women give up dating and remain single. They literally become the blue haired feminists.

Questions for you:

Why do you assume young women want LTRs with monogamist men? The idea of marriage and kids for 20 year old women is not normal today by any means.

Why do you assume that women dating up results in abuse or is caused by stupidity? They want to sleep with high SMV men. Why wouldn't they? They don't consider themselves used at all, and some like feeling used.

No. Absolutely not. The complete opposite is true. The average man is not happy. The average woman has many high SMV options for all possible types of relationships. Why would women not be happy?
I think he is talking about insols (ie involuntary solitude). Perhaps you can shed some light on this as well. They dont have it as bad as guys. But there is also the issue that women are going against their biology by sleeping around too much and guys are going against their biology by not sleeping with anyone at all. There will always be something off or a key ingedient missing which is why you do see allot of miserable Tic Tok vids posted by women. They dont look happy at all. Just like a guy having no contact with any women. I dont think a woman sleeping around is ultimately proud of herself.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Research and surveys say that women are the unhappiest they have ever been. But lets agree to disagree. Basically, you are saying women are happiest being pumped and dumped by chad... because they only want what is the best, and if they can't have the "best"... welll, women don't mind situationships. I disagree... but whatever. Thanks for clarifying. I still do not agree with the black/purple pill -- or whatever.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your perspective is interesting as a Gen X. I resonate allot with younger guys despite being in an older generation. You sound more like a blue pilled boomer then a Gen X or at least resonate with older generations dating experiences.
It is what it is. The boomers were much more happier than Gen X or any of the newer generations with respect to dating/marriage/etc. Just because newer generation does not believe in X idea, doesn't mean that idea is wrong.

We have to let the idea stand by itself and determine the validity of it. The usefully of an idea. If the current generation decided that square wheels are awesome, it doesn't negate the fact that round circles are better :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what it is. The boomers were much more happier than Gen X or any of the newer generations with respect to dating/marriage/etc. Just because newer generation does not believe in X idea, doesn't mean that idea is wrong.

We have to let the idea stand by itself and determine the validity of it. The usefully of an idea. If the current generation decided that square wheels are awesome, it doesn't negate the fact that round circles are better :)
That is not what I meant to say. My resonation with gen-Z is not because I think they are right, it is because I'm an incel like many of them are and any limited experience I've had in the past with women have always ended traumatically bad. If you have just had great experiences with women or past relationships or most guys in your circle have, then you'll likely resonate with how older generations feel. Its is more of a matter of personal experience and perspective rather than saying one generation is right and another is wrong.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it the money or was it the status/charisma?
That makes it a non-sexual transactional rather than looks with subscribes to blackpill thought. Of course you can have non-sexual transactional value, but it's more like bribing the woman to settle for your deficient looks, and in the end, while the below average guy and smoking hot chick might look interesting for the moment, you don't know what soul-sucking sacrifice to his dignity, ego, or wallet he had to do to have her next to her and could also be a cuck for all you know in that arrangement.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Here's a rundown.
It'll be a long post, so I'm only saying it once.

Due to the inflation of female standards, the superficiality of online dating, the easy access women have to top 20% men, and the standardization of the internet being the de facto dating area many young men have been left out of the dating pool altogether. Today, average 5-6/10 men are struggling to find someone. The stats show somewhere around 20-30% of young men have little to no female company.

What red pill advises is what most young men on the scene are already doing, so it no longer offers a competitive edge to be eg. physically fit. Red pill says go to the gym, be confident, maintain frame, etc. and many average to below average men will do this but the end results only gave them marginal improvements in the dating scene. This crowd of left out men began doubting the the dogma of red pill's theory and debunking its delusions just like how the red pill originally debunked blue pill's delusions after those men's romantic lives failed due to the blue pill. The black pill is meant as a supplement to make an analysis of the sexual marketplace complete.

It's possible to generalize the three pills like this:
Blue Pill : Free Will ("There's someone for everyone, so just be yourself")
Red Pill : Soft Determinalism ("Being yourself isn't good enough. You need to raise your value")
Black Pill : Hard Determinalism ("Raising your value only marginally increases chances, as most value is determined by genetics")

Blue pill is for naturally attractive people who never needed to use game to find or keep a woman.
Red pill is for above average to average men who needed guidance after blue pilled platitudes did not work out for them.
And black pill is for average to below average men who need honest realism as to why red pill advice wasn't successful.

Black pill mostly inherits conclusions about female nature from red pill (eg. hypergamy). What they differ on is what determines SMV.

For black pill, SMV is mostly determined by factors such as voice, skin quality, facial bone structure, hair color, penis size, eye shape, height, etc. Your base score (eg. 6/10) is determined by genetics, and you can add +- 1.5 points with some effort ("looksmaxing") and red pill game, But you can realistically only go from a 5/10 to a 6-6.5/10. In contrast, red pill theory states it's possible for a 5/10 to become a 9/10 with enough game or wealth, which many young men have found to be delusional in today's sexual marketplace. Black pill also argues that the inflation of female standards over time creates a situation where 5/10 men and below are treated equally as 2/10 men ("sub5"). Some argue that this has recently inflated to 7/10 and below ("sub7").

Many topics in black pill theory also deal with what to do if you're a man with poor genetics. Evaluating your chances of ever finding a (lasting) partner through hard data can lead to a lot of bitterness, resentment, and depression. This is where the defeatist reputation of the black pill comes from. This guy will make it. This guy will struggle but stands a chance. This guy is unfortunately toast from the start. And so the men who decide they've been excluded from candidacy will opt to save time and energy by closing up shop in the sexual marketplace and looking for something else to do with themselves.
Bad attitudes and bitterness also come from the contention with red pill. How the blue pill mocked the red pill as psychopathic and disgusting before eventually accepting it is exactly how the red pill mocks the black pill today.

Some debunked red pill talking points:

"Stop with dating apps and go outside."
Being irl no longer makes a difference because every woman still has instant access to high SMV men through her phone, and they compare the appraoching men to what they can get in a more comfortable setting with less pressure. You are still stacked against top tier Tinder profiles even outside of Tinder.

"Women hit the wall when they turn 30"
They did not. They actually stayed single and found new sources of validation online instead of settling for beta males (onlyfans, try on haul videos, asmr, etc.).

"The unsuccessful men are just fat neckbeard soy boys"
Not quite. It's standard today for average zoomer men on the dating scene to be physically fit, have good photos, dress well, have side income, know a bit of game, etc. Red pill's competitive advantage is mostly gone.

"Most women want strong masculine men with large muscles, not soft feminine boys"
Nope. The pretty boys have the highest SMV of anyone right now and zoomer women melt when they see them. This also brings on a lot of bitter feeligns from red pill chads because all their hard work at the gym and gaining wealth is blown out by a lazy zoomer with good genetics.
The female equivalent is similar to this: Female chad and female pretty boy. Who's more approachable?
Great explanation!!!

this is from the men's perspective. what about average to below average WOMEN? where do they fit into this assuming they want LTR with a monogamist man? or are they relegated to being used and abused by chads because they are too stupid?

what does the black pill say about this? the blue pill? etc.

I think we can agree the average woman is not happy with the dating situation right now.
Well that's why there's the infamous gender gap between men and women.

If it wasn't, we wouldn't be here.

Yet ,I'd advice every man to keep doing this redpill thing. Sooner or later tge current system will crumble.

If anything, we are forced to raise our standards. And that's actually a good thing.

Built yourself up now and reap the benefits later.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, being "redpill" simply means you've reach a state of truly understanding the nature of all things, not just women, but all things. You understand the way the world works, the way people think and behave, etc... And you stop getting bitter/angry about things that's simply out of your control. You don't come to the 1st date hoping it to be like a Hollywood movie, or when a girl stops wanting you, you simply let her be instead of chasing after her like that classic scene in a chick-flick. That's redpill to me.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, being "redpill" simply means you've reach a state of truly understanding the nature of all things, not just women, but all things. You understand the way the world works, the way people think and behave, etc... And you stop getting bitter/angry about things that's simply out of your control. You don't come to the 1st date hoping it to be like a Hollywood movie, or when a girl stops wanting you, you simply let her be instead of chasing after her like that classic scene in a chick-flick. That's redpill to me.
I'd wanna add to this that a big difference between red and blackpilled is that "being redpill" can also mean you are actually prepared and /or open to the way the game works, e.g you hit the gym,work on your status (LMS) despite being single because you KNOW sooner or later it will benefit you when dealing with women.

Blackpill would rather say: "if I don't get any results from hitting the gym it ain't worth it".

Redpill means both the entrance and exit were calculated upfront. The c0ck carousel can either be your biggest advantage or your biggest downfall.

The biggest pitfall of the blackpill is the self fulfilling perpetual negativity:" i am not good enough thus i dont do, because I dont do ill never be good enough " .

Perfect metaphor when you translate it to women would be: 2 women on a dryspell: hot hb8 woman keeps doing what she does to be hot because she KNOWS she'll meet someone sooner or later(redpill). Hb3 woman blames "life" and lets herself go. (Blackpill).

Blackpill cannot be reached without beinh 100% aware of the redpill .

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what the redpill stands for:

1. Looks, money, status matter.
2. Women are hypergamous.
3. Men must bring value to the table if they want the most valuable girls.
4. Men and women are not equal, they are different.
5. Women aren't all that special, the "one" doesn't exist.
6. Women are emotional, manipulative, attention seekers, like validation, etc.
7. She's not yours, its just your turn.

You think all of that is nonsense huh? lol
Yeah, it's a mix of Captain obvious (1,3,4) and nonsense. Let's take 5 and 7: only guys who have dealt solely with hoes could come up with those 2. All the men who have married virgins and started a family and now their kids have become adults prove that 'the one' exists - they couldn't have done it just with any woman and she was theirs all along from the beginning.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill would rather say: "if I don't get any results from hitting the gym it ain't worth it".
In other word: Nihilism. Nothing new here, this sh!t was talked about almost a century ago.

What I don't like about blackpillers is the fact they're just too negative and bitter about life in general. That kind of energy should only be in lonely mean old hags, not men. Men should behave and think better than that.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have long replies to multiple posts. I'll just double post.

Research and surveys say that women are the unhappiest they have ever been. But lets agree to disagree. Basically, you are saying women are happiest being pumped and dumped by chad
I did not say that. In fact, I said I believe women are unhappy because they are behaving like this, agreeing with your point. Maybe "happy" isn't a clear word. I'll rephrase. Two separate sentences:
1. Women have no reason to be unsatisfied with today's economy of the sexual marketplace because of how heavily unbalanced it is in their favor (ie. the slot machine hits them many wins).
2. Over time, they get depressed as a result of their continuous abuse of these inherently destructive patterns (ie. the slot machines create miserable gambling addicts).

I see you are pushing a narrative. I get your perspective, but would challenge you with a simple question. This might also blow up this thread:
Have you seen once in your life see a below average man with a smokin’ hot chick? Was it the money or was it the status/charisma?
It's not really a challenging question.

Firstly, if you read my post carefully, you'll see it's postmodern. What I'm saying is not "Black pill is the narrative which describes the sexual marketplace." What I'm saying is "Blue, Red, and Black pill are narratives which describe the sexual marketplace that men will adopt given these different circumstances. Here's what black pill theory says since someone didn't know."

To answer directly, black pill has a "just be first" strategy. How do you know a 4/10 man with a 9/10 woman is because of money, status, and game (red pill)? Maybe she genuinely likes his personality, feels respected, and this explains it just fine (blue pill). I'm not being facetious. It's a real question.The "just be first" strategy (black pill) suggests for average to below average men to pair themselves off as early as possible before a woman can learn her SMV.

This is mostly for a 4/10 finding another 4/10 because this 4/10 woman will start to think she's a 7/10 after a few years of online dating at university. That 4/10 man's personality will then no longer good enough for her raised standards. A good personality will also have higher value the younger you are because a man's future wealth and status (his full SMW) is unknown. It could end up as a 4/10 with a 7/10 either way. But for a 4/10 man with a 9/10 woman, let's be real, there's likely a financial transaction involved. In other words, black pill theory explains and endorses the high school sweetheart. Average or below average men can find their match or greater if they're early (black pill).

I wrote out a lot, so I think I earned making an original take:
This is how most 6/10 men and below in previous generations found women. If not then, then shortly after. Factors creating today's broken dating market are also the average age of marriage increasing for women, divorced women playing the field and succeeding, and swinger women who never pick and stay with one man as they get older (eg. open relationships). Those are the organic trends anyway. There is also top down push towards this outcome. Too many women are seeking to maximize what they can get after discovering (or, thinking they discovered) their high SMV. And so, unquantifiable features like a young man's character, loyalty, bravery, etc. are downplayed in favor of quick to measure features like height, wealth, facial bone structure, penis size, and social media following. Christianity's selective pressure to marry younger and stay married was what regulated the sexual marketplace, and this prevented it from decaying into the uncivilized, animal-like sexual marketplace we see today.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd wanna add to this that a big difference between red and blackpilled is that "being redpill" can also mean you are actually prepared and /or open to the way the game works, e.g you hit the gym,work on your status (LMS) despite being single because you KNOW sooner or later it will benefit you when dealing with women.
Sure. It can bring a 4/10 man to a 5/10, maybe 6/10. But what you're not understanding here is that the bare minimum for women has risen. So here's a stat attack.
okc_rating_curve.png okc_rating_curve1.png
This famous graph data is 10 years old now. It's been inflated even more since then. Ratings are only how men see it (4/10, 7/10 etc.). Women don't think like we do. For them it's "hot or not." They will begin seeing ratings for when "hot" is not available.

The biggest pitfall of the blackpill is the self fulfilling perpetual negativity:" i am not good enough thus i dont do, because I dont do ill never be good enough "
You have this backwards. What percentage of men 18-26 were incels a century ago? Probably only 2-4%, so we heard almost nothing from them. Today, estimates suggest the range of young men with zero sexual partners in the last year is around 25-33% lower than their female peers. (ie. women share the men). A much, much larger percentage of young men are getting left out of the dating market altogether. If 80% of men struggle for the bottom 20% of women, 5/10 anf 6/10 men will struggle too, and 3/10 men (remember, we're talking strictly genetic looks and nothing else here) will find it almost impossible. Again, black pill came after red pill theory could not explain what was happening. Not before. They self improved and then realized something was wrong.

What black pill understands that red pill struggles with is that limitations on resources exist. Again, red pill believes a 4/10 can become a 9/10 with effort.

dating-statistics-standford-survey.png

This other famous graph is also old. From 2017. Today's dating environments are ruled by very quick, instananeous "hot or not" judgements, with all less superficial meeting spaces sharply declining. This is also a couples survey. If it was last sexual partner instead, then it would probably be even more online or night club orientated. Again, even if you meet a woman in public, all the options she has from Tinder are literally in her pocket. You are still competing with OLD when IRL.

To make it easy:
A 5'6" ginger wants to play professional basketball. He wants to become a millionaire by playing in the NBA. The number of open spots on each team in the NBA total is finite. And his competitors are almost all 6'5" black men with genetically gifted athletic bodies that came from the selection pressures of selling highly priced farm equipment. The ginger, like many of his other 5'6" friends did, is losing in every try out.

Red pill tells him to continue his attempts at becoming an NBA millionaire regardless of current talent, competition, and number of spots available. Red pill expects exceptionality to occur.

Black pill tells him he's likely too short for the NBA. If he's good at basketball but can't overcome this limitation, black pill says he should play on local varsity teams instead. And if he's not good at the sport itself, then he should do something else instead.

In other word: Nihilism. Nothing new here, this sh!t was talked about almost a century ago.
No. This isn't Nihilism. Please learn what these concepts are before throwing terms around and diluting their meaning. Otherwise, we won't be able to understand what each other is saying at all.

What I don't like about blackpillers is the fact they're just too negative and bitter about life in general. That kind of energy should only be in lonely mean old hags, not men. Men should behave and think better than that.
Blue pill sends red pill it's regards from 2012. :)

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. It can bring a 4/10 man to a 5/10, maybe 6/10. But what you're not understanding here is that the bare minimum for women has risen. So here's a stat attack.
View attachment 11912 View attachment 11913
This famous graph data is 10 years old now. It's been inflated even more since then. Ratings are only how men see it (4/10, 7/10 etc.). Women don't think like we do. For them it's "hot or not." They will begin seeing ratings for when "hot" is not available.

You have this backwards. What percentage of men 18-26 were incels a century ago? Probably only 2-4%, so we heard almost nothing from them. Today, estimates suggest the range of young men with zero sexual partners in the last year is around 25-33% lower than their female peers. (ie. women share the men). A much, much larger percentage of young men are getting left out of the dating market altogether. If 80% of men struggle for the bottom 20% of women, 5/10 anf 6/10 men will struggle too, and 3/10 men (remember, we're talking strictly genetic looks and nothing else here) will find it almost impossible. Again, black pill came after red pill theory could not explain what was happening. Not before. They self improved and then realized something was wrong.

What black pill understands that red pill struggles with is that limitations on resources exist. Again, red pill believes a 4/10 can become a 9/10 with effort.

View attachment 11914

This other famous graph is also old. From 2017. Today's dating environments are ruled by very quick, instananeous "hot or not" judgements, with all less superficial meeting spaces sharply declining. This is also a couples survey. If it was last sexual partner instead, then it would probably be even more online or night club orientated. Again, even if you meet a woman in public, all the options she has from Tinder are literally in her pocket. You are still competing with OLD when IRL.

To make it easy:
A 5'6" ginger wants to play professional basketball. He wants to become a millionaire by playing in the NBA. The number of open spots on each team in the NBA total is finite. And his competitors are almost all 6'5" black men with genetically gifted athletic bodies that came from the selection pressures of selling highly priced farm equipment. The ginger, like many of his other 5'6" friends did, is losing in every try out.

Red pill tells him to continue his attempts at becoming an NBA millionaire regardless of current talent, competition, and number of spots available. Red pill expects exceptionality to occur.

Black pill tells him he's likely too short for the NBA. If he's good at basketball but can't overcome this limitation, black pill says he should play on local varsity teams instead. And if he's not good at the sport itself, then he should do something else instead.

No. This isn't Nihilism. Please learn what these concepts are before throwing terms around and diluting their meaning. Otherwise, we won't be able to understand what each other is saying at all.

Blue pill sends it's regards from 2012. :)
The NBA metaphor is flawed, because unlike the NBA there are milions if not bilions of men who defied these stats for centuries. I agree to some extent that the odds are stacked against men, but hey, being a man isn't about living on easy mode. You tell men to be a NPC(blackpilled) imma tell him to GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. You'll go 6 feet anyway. Might as well go after what it is that you want. You want h0es? Well..they are EVERYWHERE.

My incel homie reasons like this. He refuses to level up financially, physically ect. He says women dont like him due to his looks. But then again, he also refuses to look maxxx. I always tell him that "big dude"is hitting the gym EVERY day. Has three jobs, puts him self in places where women are. Takes risks. Studies game. You see? It starts to add up huh? I can name 10/20/100 more features that might(MIGHT) make a man more attractive. But you know what's the most important thing? KNOWING you'll meet women, knowing you're a man who will add value to her life one way or another( aka CARRY yourself in a certain way). When I am feeling good iam sorry but i feel like a KING. At this point I (unfortunately) had to distance myself from him, because his negative energy impacts me as well. The chain is as strong as the weakest link...

This attitude ( chin up chest out) landed me approx 200 women and counting. Admittedly, times are changing. It's not the same as before OLD took off. Yet ,even at times when i felt hopeless BOOM outta nowhere a new woman enters my life. If anything, I've been spoiled with WAY too much p00sy being/becoming a sex/ women addict. Ditched many good women for "new toys". But oke.

i am unique. I am not statistic, i am one of a kind. In my world I am KING. Heck, I'd even say that I'm WAY too good for 80/90% of these h0es. I got the looks money and status (although it can all be improved), and as i say between brackets, I'm working my azz off on a daily to improve and yet provide for my offspring.

Stop letting the statistics lead your life.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What percentage of men 18-26 were incels a century ago? Probably only 2-4%, so we heard almost nothing from them. Today, estimates suggest the range of young men with zero sexual partners in the last year is around 25-33% lower than their female peers. (ie. women share the men). A much, much larger percentage of young men are getting left out of the dating market altogether.
Are left out or have opted out? That's the big question. Between porn and hookers, why would most guys be on the dating market (apps, sites)?

Male-female relationships are not simple arithmetic like that. Very few couples I look at 'make sense' according to the model which works for NBA and other performance sports ... Bezos, Evan Spiegel, Chris Hemsworth, basically all those good looking, rich guys married/in relationships with divorced, older women with kids ... that would be like an NBA team made up of obese, 5'2'' guys.

Stop letting the statistics lead your life.
100%. Especially when done on a very particular subtype of population, such as the women on okcupid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there have been divorces, but they are only like 10%.
Over a 40 year period, 67 percent of first marriages terminate. First marriages typically end within 20 years.

It's possible to generalize the three pills like this:
Blue Pill : Free Will ("There's someone for everyone, so just be yourself")
Red Pill : Soft Determinalism ("Being yourself isn't good enough. You need to raise your value")
Black Pill : Hard Determinalism ("Raising your value only marginally increases chances, as most value is determined by genetics")

Blue pill is for naturally attractive people who never needed to use game to find or keep a woman.
Red pill is for above average to average men who needed guidance after blue pilled platitudes did not work out for them.
And black pill is for average to below average men who need honest realism as to why red pill advice wasn't successful.
Most men go through their entire lives as blue pill, beta males. Men are raised with the blue pill platitudes. Millennial men were mainly raised by Boomer parents as blue pill men. Boomers were raised by the GI Generation (1910s-early 1920s births) and some of the blue pill platitudes actually were valid when the Boomers were younger before feminism/The Sexual Revolution fully took hold by the end of the 1970s. A lot of Boomer advice to their Millennial kids wasn't malicious, it was outdated and irrelevant. Aaron Clarey has done videos about this, including one last week.

Generation X men were also raised blue pill by the Silent Generation (late 1920-early 1940s) parents. Many of the leading red pill/PUA type guys over time have been Generation X'ers: Rollo Tomassi, Neil Strauss, Mystery, Aaron Clarey, and Roosh are all Generation X'ers.

The typical blue pill, beta male goes through life doing blue pill things and having mostly mediocre outcomes. Some blue pill guys can get decent girlfriends on the strength of their social circles or dumpster diving far enough with tech-based methods. These girlfriends do eventually become wives for blue pill men.

The men who go red pill go red pill when they realize blue pill platitudes fail them. For some men, this happens younger and before marriage. There are men who will critically examine why their outcomes are mediocre to subpar in the mating environment. That's often when they discover the red pill. Many blue pill men end up swallowing the red pill after a divorce and often a divorce with children.

Some debunked red pill talking points:

"Stop with dating apps and go outside."
Being irl no longer makes a difference because every woman still has instant access to high SMV men through her phone, and they compare the appraoching men to what they can get in a more comfortable setting with less pressure. You are still stacked against top tier Tinder profiles even outside of Tinder.

"Women hit the wall when they turn 30"
They did not. They actually stayed single and found new sources of validation online instead of settling for beta males (onlyfans, try on haul videos, asmr, etc.).

"The unsuccessful men are just fat neckbeard soy boys"
Not quite. It's standard today for average zoomer men on the dating scene to be physically fit, have good photos, dress well, have side income, know a bit of game, etc. Red pill's competitive advantage is mostly gone.

"Most women want strong masculine men with large muscles, not soft feminine boys"
Nope. The pretty boys have the highest SMV of anyone right now and zoomer women melt when they see them. This also brings on a lot of bitter feeligns from red pill chads because all their hard work at the gym and gaining wealth is blown out by a lazy zoomer with good genetics.
The female equivalent is similar to this: Female chad and female pretty boy. Who's more approachable?
I think most normie range men will be better off by avoiding dating apps. Dating apps are the most competitive environment out there. Yes, it is true that women that a man could meet in the real world could also be using dating apps. I do think women judge their prospects differently if they meet them in real life vs. a tech-based method. I do think your point on going outside not mattering much anymore has merit because most women have access to dating apps and Instagram DMs. Not all women use dating apps, but the ones who don't are getting DMs on Instagram and also getting DMs to a lesser extent on Facebook and LinkedIn. More women use a social media platform than use one of the swipe apps.

The wall is softer than we think and occurs far later than we think. Plenty of 35, 40, and even 50 year old women have plenty of options. Plenty of men are interested in relationships with women 35, 40, 50, and beyond.

The ranks of unsuccessful men are now so large that a lot of normie range men (not neckbeards, not soy boys, not even overweight) are failing.

Have you seen once in your life see a below average man with a smokin’ hot chick? Was it the money or was it the status/charisma?
When this happens, it happens mainly due to money. Men who play the money game now need even more money in the past. This is because a large percentage of women have the ability to earn their own money and are not economically dependent on a man. We even had a thread on this. Men making $75,000 - $125,000 a year presently aren't seeing amazing outcomes in the dating market. While those men make above average salaries, those salaries aren't much more than most women can make without a man.

If a man plays the money game today, he needs comparatively more money than he would have needed in past eras.

Last edited: