video: "Redpill" - The Business of Exploiting Lonely men

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great video. redpill is a bunch of nonsense for lonely guys and desperate men of course. no secret. its like saying the sky is blue.

thats wshy that movement is pretty much dead. infact its so bad they deleted/banned the subreddit.

it just makes more angry men who hate women

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me redpill was something i wasn’t very aware of until years after my PUA phase and really only fully aware of when my marriage started to have issues.

i was better off in more naive phase of PUA where i shamelessly loved multiple women and was always searching for “the one”. My version of the one was the “unicorn” beautiful, intelligent, hard working and different from all the rest.

i found those first 3 traits in my wife. She was hot, well educated with a great work ethic… she has a great underdog story too…

in the end though she wasn’t all that different from other women emotionally and that’s the element red pill explained best…

i do think getting too red-pilled would have had a negative impact on my PUA journey as it can easily make someone too negative about women

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bs. Everything is exploitable. The Beers exploited the bluepill for years by brainwashing women that a man must het them " a ring worth of 3 salaries " and the whole nine yard honeymoon that costs more than 100 k .

Do we have to keep repeating that REDPILL =reality pill. How can one argue that reality is what it is? The lonely and desperate men are not the effect of the redpill,,but rather a product from how society is shaped.

Somehow Andrew Tate gets the blame for the fact that Jimmy from Nebraska is lonely and desperate. The ABSOLUTE worst thing is that men don't stick together. The narrator does exactly what he claims to fight against: he exploits the fact that the redpill is the scapegoat just to get clicks.

Great video. redpill is a bunch of nonsense for lonely guys and desperate men of course. no secret. its like saying the sky is blue.

thats wshy that movement is pretty much dead. infact its so bad they deleted/banned the subreddit.

With all due respect but this is a terrible take.

You're linking popularity from the redpill to something as degenerate as reddit. The reason why the subreddit is closed is exactly because of this; white knights that blew tge feminized trumpets at the expense of their fellow men.

If reddit was such a magnificent place to get relationship advice, then sosauve wouldn't exist. Or you would be at reddit mos wouldn't you?

But yeah, it makes sense. The majority of people are against redpill, manosphere and everything related so you might score some likes left right .

I always wonder how a man finds sosauve, makes an account and all that if he is actually against the movement...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for JesterCels.
Perhaps we should call game "jestermaxxing" when it's done by sub-8s and non-chads/chadlites,etc....

The Blackpill is more associated with truth that game is BS and looks triumph amost everything else, and if it's not looks then it's transactional and non-chad/chadlite Red-pillers use non-sexual transactionals and circus act to attract women to compensate for not having the looks. If you don't have the looks then you are compensating in some way to get into some sub-par beta-buxx placeholder relationship until the real guy comes along that she really wants just so you end up can be an "Acceptable Incel" and join MGTOW.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bs. Everything is exploitable. The Beers exploited the bluepill for years by brainwashing women that a man must het them " a ring worth of 3 salaries " and the whole nine yard honeymoon that costs more than 100 k .

Do we have to keep repeating that REDPILL =reality pill. How can one argue that reality is what it is? The lonely and desperate men are not the effect of the redpill,,but rather a product from how society is shaped.

Somehow Andrew Tate gets the blame for the fact that Jimmy from Nebraska is lonely and desperate. The ABSOLUTE worst thing is that men don't stick together. The narrator does exactly what he claims to fight against: he exploits the fact that the redpill is the scapegoat just to get clicks.

With all due respect but this is a terrible take.

You're linking popularity from the redpill to something as degenerate as reddit. The reason why the subreddit is closed is exactly because of this; white knights that blew tge feminized trumpets at the expense of their fellow men.

If reddit was such a magnificent place to get relationship advice, then sosauve wouldn't exist. Or you would be at reddit mos wouldn't you?

But yeah, it makes sense. The majority of people are against redpill, manosphere and everything related so you might score some likes left right .

I always wonder how a man finds sosauve, makes an account and all that if he is actually against the movement...
the irony of "terrible take" is that Reddit is probably the most educated user base on the entire internet... most people who use reddit are nerds with advanced degrees and sht.. not your average unemployed loser

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for JesterCels.
This terminology has me almost pissing my pants.

I mean, way too often I've been jester maxxing like my life dependent upon it...

Perhaps we should call game "jestermaxxing" when it's done by sub-8s and non-chads/chadlites,etc....

The Blackpill is more associated with truth that game is BS and looks triumph amost everything else, and if it's not looks then it's transactional and non-chad/chadlite Red-pillers use non-sexual transactionals and circus act to attract women to compensate for not having the looks. If you don't have the looks then you are compensating in some way to get into some sub-par beta-buxx placeholder relationship until the real guy comes along that she really wants just so you end up can be an "Acceptable Incel" and join MGTOW.
I think that view is too grim.

Pookie basically is always jester maxxing and believe it or not, its EXACTLY what women want. Especially when Tyrone/Chad isn't available. Pookie/rayray is jester maxxing, so he can easily be "sub8" and yet get his d1ck wet.

On top of that, even Cjad/Tyrone might find themselves jester maxxing after a while. Why? Because women. A woman might turn against you, and once she does and you DON'T walk away away you are already jester maxxing. Lets not forget that drama /making a scene / "showing dominance " is all jester maxxing. Its mostly unnatural/desperate behaviour a man uses to extort some form of dominance . Meanwhile she silently laughs...

E.g. waaaay before i ever heard of the pill I've noticed that a homie of mine would ALWAYS go do "fun stuff " with his girlfriend. He lived at home at the age of 22 or something, so he had to.

The moment he got into some financial trouble, he couldn't afford a to do fun stuff with her. Few weeks later she left him..

Perfect example of how jester maxxing =glue to hold the relationship together.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the irony of "terrible take" is that Reddit is probably the most educated user base on the entire internet... most people who use reddit are nerds with advanced degrees and sht.. not your average unemployed loser
being college educated does not mean you understand the real world. also, a lot of college degrees are not based on logical thinking - for example, things like "basket weaving", women's studies, etc...

anyone can get a college degree now. critical thinking is lacking on reddit. reddit is mostly a cesspool of liberals and idiots that don't understand thinking for themselves but expect the experts to tell them what to think.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the real guy never comes along if every girl basically wants the same guy... so what is an average girl to do if she wants a ltr with a monogamist guy? seriously what does the black pill say about that? I don't really know that much about the black pill but it sounds nihilistic to the point of stupidity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real guy never comes along if every girl basically wants the same guy... so what is an average girl to do if she wants a ltr with a monogamist guy? seriously what does the black pill say about that? I don't really know that much about the black pill but it sounds nihilistic to the point of stupidity.
She complains on Tik Toc that nobody wants her (ie when in reality she's talking about chads not committing). We are seeing allot of those pop up lately or start crying that chad won't commit with her or enter into situationships with chads. That monogamist guy is always the chad in her mind, and just uses her for sex, but feels she has a chance to get him to commit with her. You've heard the saying, better to share a chad then settle with a beta. If you google search it, you'll notice that it's a red-pill idea and while you may complain the black pill souns nihilistic, it may be that you are purple pilled and have not fully embrased red-pill truths and have this blue-pill mindset. This is due to the damage done by PUA and snake-oil dating coaches that have twisted red-pill truths with blue-bill mindsets to create the purple-pills.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've heard the saying, better to share a chad then settle with a beta.
I don't agree with this statement. this is what is happening now, and women don't like it. it maybe a saying, but it doesnt make it real. however, I hear many women who grew to love their husband, even more, obviously, these women's looks have fade, they have kids, but their husband's have always by their side. they were loyal to each other.

in these cases, it was definitively not better to share a chad.

granted there have been divorces, but they are only like 10%.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you spamming the forum with new topics every 5minutes was

So exactly what do you think is nonsense about the redpill?

Here's what the redpill stands for:

1. Looks, money, status matter.
2. Women are hypergamous.
3. Men must bring value to the table if they want the most valuable girls.
4. Men and women are not equal, they are different.
5. Women aren't all that special, the "one" doesn't exist.
6. Women are emotional, manipulative, attention seekers, like validation, etc.
7. She's not yours, its just your turn.

You think all of that is nonsense huh? lol

I don't see how an experienced man would ever discount those items. An inexperienced man certainly could.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you seriously suggesting that the divorce rate is only 10%?
no, just from people I known. I don't knew many strippers. if I did I guess, it would be a lot higher. it is what is it. most of my friends are well to do.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is from the men's perspective. what about average to below average WOMEN? where do they fit into this assuming they want LTR with a monogamist man? or are they relegated to being used and abused by chads because they are too stupid?

what does the black pill say about this? the blue pill? etc.

I think we can agree the average woman is not happy with the dating situation right now.

Ok. Here's a rundown.
It'll be a long post, so I'm only saying it once.

Due to the inflation of female standards, the superficiality of online dating, the easy access women have to top 20% men, and the standardization of the internet being the de facto dating area many young men have been left out of the dating pool altogether. Today, average 5-6/10 men are struggling to find someone. The stats show somewhere around 20-30% of young men have little to no female company.

What red pill advises is what most young men on the scene are already doing, so it no longer offers a competitive edge to be eg. physically fit. Red pill says go to the gym, be confident, maintain frame, etc. and many average to below average men will do this but the end results only gave them marginal improvements in the dating scene. This crowd of left out men began doubting the the dogma of red pill's theory and debunking its delusions just like how the red pill originally debunked blue pill's delusions after those men's romantic lives failed due to the blue pill. The black pill is meant as a supplement to make an analysis of the sexual marketplace complete.

It's possible to generalize the three pills like this:
Blue Pill : Free Will ("There's someone for everyone, so just be yourself")
Red Pill : Soft Determinalism ("Being yourself isn't good enough. You need to raise your value")
Black Pill : Hard Determinalism ("Raising your value only marginally increases chances, as most value is determined by genetics")

Blue pill is for naturally attractive people who never needed to use game to find or keep a woman.
Red pill is for above average to average men who needed guidance after blue pilled platitudes did not work out for them.
And black pill is for average to below average men who need honest realism as to why red pill advice wasn't successful.

Black pill mostly inherits conclusions about female nature from red pill (eg. hypergamy). What they differ on is what determines SMV.

For black pill, SMV is mostly determined by factors such as voice, skin quality, facial bone structure, hair color, penis size, eye shape, height, etc. Your base score (eg. 6/10) is determined by genetics, and you can add +- 1.5 points with some effort ("looksmaxing") and red pill game, But you can realistically only go from a 5/10 to a 6-6.5/10. In contrast, red pill theory states it's possible for a 5/10 to become a 9/10 with enough game or wealth, which many young men have found to be delusional in today's sexual marketplace. Black pill also argues that the inflation of female standards over time creates a situation where 5/10 men and below are treated equally as 2/10 men ("sub5"). Some argue that this has recently inflated to 7/10 and below ("sub7").

Many topics in black pill theory also deal with what to do if you're a man with poor genetics. Evaluating your chances of ever finding a (lasting) partner through hard data can lead to a lot of bitterness, resentment, and depression. This is where the defeatist reputation of the black pill comes from. This guy will make it. This guy will struggle but stands a chance. This guy is unfortunately toast from the start. And so the men who decide they've been excluded from candidacy will opt to save time and energy by closing up shop in the sexual marketplace and looking for something else to do with themselves.
Bad attitudes and bitterness also come from the contention with red pill. How the blue pill mocked the red pill as psychopathic and disgusting before eventually accepting it is exactly how the red pill mocks the black pill today.

Some debunked red pill talking points:

"Stop with dating apps and go outside."
Being irl no longer makes a difference because every woman still has instant access to high SMV men through her phone, and they compare the appraoching men to what they can get in a more comfortable setting with less pressure. You are still stacked against top tier Tinder profiles even outside of Tinder.

"Women hit the wall when they turn 30"
They did not. They actually stayed single and found new sources of validation online instead of settling for beta males (onlyfans, try on haul videos, asmr, etc.).

"The unsuccessful men are just fat neckbeard soy boys"
Not quite. It's standard today for average zoomer men on the dating scene to be physically fit, have good photos, dress well, have side income, know a bit of game, etc. Red pill's competitive advantage is mostly gone.

"Most women want strong masculine men with large muscles, not soft feminine boys"
Nope. The pretty boys have the highest SMV of anyone right now and zoomer women melt when they see them. This also brings on a lot of bitter feeligns from red pill chads because all their hard work at the gym and gaining wealth is blown out by a lazy zoomer with good genetics.
The female equivalent is similar to this: Female chad and female pretty boy. Who's more approachable?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this statement. this is what is happening now, and women don't like it. it maybe a saying, but it doesnt make it real. however, I hear many women who grew to love their husband, even more, obviously, these women's looks have fade, they have kids, but their husband's have always by their side. they were loyal to each other.

in these cases, it was definitively not better to share a chad.

granted there have been divorces, but they are only like 10%.
Your perspective is interesting as a Gen X. I resonate allot with younger guys despite being in an older generation. You sound more like a blue pilled boomer then a Gen X or at least resonate with older generations dating experiences.