Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: Online dating ... Normie's nightmare

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The main issue confronting average or below-average guys is quantity. If you're in the bottom 80%, you're competing with 12 other guys for every match, and if you're in the bottom 50%, that number jumps up to 30.
It's OVER for RatioCels.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheat Waffles is losing it. This is an old video where he made sense but now people saying he's trolling with new nonsense videos.

For example, look at his new video he posted up. He's getting flamed allot for this one and there are online videos made against this one.

It's like maybe he got another gf or something and is now posting retarded blue/red-pill content again.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheat Waffles is losing it. This is an old video where he made sense but now people saying he's trolling with new nonsense videos.

For example, look at his new video he posted up. He's getting flamed allot for this one and there are online videos made against this one.

It's like maybe he got another gf or something and is now posting retarded blue/red-pill content again.
IHe can make more money pandering to normies. I've seen it happen to other content creators.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's OVER for RatioCels.
OLD is largely a waste of time. Literally no one takes it serious anymore especially women. Your best strategy is to nichemaxx and then create a profile and forget about it. Don't even bother checking it unless I get a notification on my phone.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys shown in the first 5 min of the video are ‘normies’ ‘average’? LOL.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at that pick I see 2 guys I don't see any woman, that is how I rate "her", also its a waste of time complaining about it

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women have an easier time achieving men's goals, but not their own goals.

A top tier man has an easier time achieving a woman's goals and an easy time achieving his own goals.

Remember, most women are not trying to bang as many hot dudes as possible or only looking for the best sex possible. They're looking for the most attractive guy that wants to spend his money and time on her.