"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

video: Online dating ... Normie's nightmare

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,123

The main issue confronting average or below-average guys is quantity. If you're in the bottom 80%, you're competing with 12 other guys for every match, and if you're in the bottom 50%, that number jumps up to 30.
It's OVER for RatioCels.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,387
Reaction score
4,053
Wheat Waffles is losing it. This is an old video where he made sense but now people saying he's trolling with new nonsense videos.

For example, look at his new video he posted up. He's getting flamed allot for this one and there are online videos made against this one.


It's like maybe he got another gf or something and is now posting retarded blue/red-pill content again.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Wheat Waffles is losing it. This is an old video where he made sense but now people saying he's trolling with new nonsense videos.

For example, look at his new video he posted up. He's getting flamed allot for this one and there are online videos made against this one.


It's like maybe he got another gf or something and is now posting retarded blue/red-pill content again.
IHe can make more money pandering to normies. I've seen it happen to other content creators.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida


It's OVER for RatioCels.
OLD is largely a waste of time. Literally no one takes it serious anymore especially women. Your best strategy is to nichemaxx and then create a profile and forget about it. Don't even bother checking it unless I get a notification on my phone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
The guys shown in the first 5 min of the video are ‘normies’ ‘average’? LOL.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I look at that pick I see 2 guys I don't see any woman, that is how I rate "her", also its a waste of time complaining about it
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Wheat Waffles is losing it. This is an old video where he made sense but now people saying he's trolling with new nonsense videos.

For example, look at his new video he posted up. He's getting flamed allot for this one and there are online videos made against this one.


It's like maybe he got another gf or something and is now posting retarded blue/red-pill content again.
Women have an easier time achieving men's goals, but not their own goals.

A top tier man has an easier time achieving a woman's goals and an easy time achieving his own goals.

Remember, most women are not trying to bang as many hot dudes as possible or only looking for the best sex possible. They're looking for the most attractive guy that wants to spend his money and time on her.
 
Top