Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video of a 'pickup' from a girl's perspective!...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was browsing You Tube, and I found a really bizarre video.

It's a video of 3 girls sat in their car (probably college girls), chilling out, when some random guy comes and chats to them. Obviously this guy is 'hitting on' them, but he looks so dorky and afc!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-yaWkiYb0w&feature=user

This guy surely CAN'T be a trained seducer!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that was um odd? He's obviously a n00b but he had guts to approach them. His mistake was letting the girls control the conversation. He ejected when he found out that they were 17, I wonder if he could have gotten anywhere?

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god... the crouching... the squirming... the pacing... the nervousness....

the cringeful horribleness of the sordid squirmishness!

(I am referring to the approach in the video..)

I may have to watch this video 20 times just to remind myself how it looks from their perspective when you're not a proud upright confident man.

Thanks G-whizz!

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I wonder if he could have gotten anywhere?
I would be willing to bet he could have.

He didn't have terrible natural game. He seemed fairly confident, albeit a bit quirky, and in largely control of the frame. I don't believe the girls led the entire conversation, they asked sh1t-test-type questions, but when he negged the girl in the passenger seat (you have a little girl face) she was quick to try to qualify herself (i don't have little girl boobs). His voice did project masculinity after all (with no hint of neediness).

I don't know why he didn't run anything on the girls in the back, they looked better.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm he seemed like a normal guy, don't know why you guys are sh!tting on him so much. And technical, he's probably better than you i bet. He had an okay convo with the girls and projected masculinity/ some comfort... and did show show ANY neediness and desperation.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting to notice how he said:

"I can bounce if you want", meaning he basically offered to leave if the girls wanted him to. They basically entreated him to stay!

The statement was both an indication of fear ("dont want to creep these girls out!") and also a threat ("Hey, I can leave at any time!").
It really makes clear what the dynamic is when he basically threatens to leave (just to show he's not a creep) and they basically ask him to stay.

I take back my criticism, I'm not in a place with my game to criticize this guy. I just thought the squirming and shamefulness was funny.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't an AFC

I agree that he did a fairly good job. The set was in a car - his position wrt the set was very difficult. He seemed fairly confident,occasionally leaning towards the car.

He did not show any kind of neediness, I don't know you guys but that was not an easy set to approach.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had the guts to approach and held somewhat of a conversation for 10 minutes, which is better than nothing. As someone else mentioned, he had no hesitation to leave, the girls kept them there. Also, he left on his own when he found out their age, so props to him.

However, as someone else mentioned, he did have poor body language, which hurts from a bystander's perspective. I've seen much worse interactions before. Those girls seemed like the type that would obnoxiously antagonistic if they didn't want him around.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, when you guys said he left as soon as they said they're 17, you weren't kidding.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to the guy for approaching! Although his body language didn't display confidence, I still commend the guy for appraoching. I know I'd be shy as **** to approach a buncha girls in a car with a camera held at my face. The girls liked the attention! That's why they asked him to stay!

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, the pacing, the shifty eyes, the rolled shoulders and the hands in the pockets, the overall sketch body language...

He didn't look like he was mackin ... he looked like he was hesitant to sell a 20 sack. :crackup:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he did that bad of a job. He conversated with 3 girls in a car for 8 minutes. Of course he didn't have the best body language but given the situation I think he did ok. I think he should have asked for a number sooner and left if they didn't give it to him. I think he stuck around a little too long and I don't think it was the age thing but he picked up on that they were being little cvnts.

Its easy for us to be monday morning quarterbacks and knock on the guy, but I think he did a fairly good job.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good, he looked pretty relaxed and didn't get blown out, and stayed calm even after fully knowing he was on camera. Stuck around too long, 8 minutes for what should be done in 2-3.

Reaction score
they thought he was cute, thats why they were so playful with him despite he was what nerdy guys would call a "douche" LOL