“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

video: How To Be Creepy: A Scientific Guide

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Whoa, Jeff Goldblum

To put it into another way, it's an automatic response meant to perceive danger from someone or something that will cause danger. A creepy person is one who is low on the 'hierarchy' that tries to impose his will onto women and children.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Sadly, whether or not a guy is "creepy" or "quirky" or "charming" all comes down to looks....

If an ugly guy holds a door for a gal he's automatically "creepy" ......but if Chad holds a door he's "charming".....
 
Top