Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VH1's The Pickup Artist exposed...

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
from the vh1 forums...

Kosmo
turns out kosmo (alvaro orlando) is an actor... (play the demo video)
http://www.sceneinteractive.com/talents/ALVARO/?movie=undefined#resume
someone posted this on the vh1 forums only to have vh1 delete the thread today

Brady...
and brady (brady sprunger) is a model on top of his photography work...
http://www.actionagencyla.com/bradysprunger.htm

while the interactions with women are real, what happens in the house is probably scripted

Joe W...
as time goes on.. more things become uncovered

On the left you have 'My Name Is Earl' Season 2 Episode 19, and on the right is The Pickup Artist Episode 2.. hmm similarity?

Fred...
fred turns out to be a stand up comic. not exactly the lonesome loser everyone thinks he is. if he is nothing but an aspiring comic, why would vh1 want to hide this?
http://www.myspace.com/fredthecomic

Joe D...
his myspace claims that he majored in theatre... hmm now isnt that acting??
http://www.myspace.com/yitbos

apparently the chick that rejected spoon in the first episode is part of the PUA community in texas where the show is filmed

a person also posted on the vh1 forums sayin that he's a bouncer a strip club and having a stripper leave the club anytime she wants before the end of her shift (especially just to make out with some guy and get no money in return) is unheard of

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anybody is surprised about this.

If you thought the show was real then you need to get out more.

The whole show is scripted. From beginning till end.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent thread!! This opens my eyes a bit.. Although I can say... I'm not surprised.. the whole show seemed rather cooked...

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
well everyone had an inkling that it was fake but i think people wanted to believe in the show

btw.. i kno those pics of brady were from about 5 years ago but damn wtf happened to his abs now lol

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kidd said:
well everyone had an inkling that it was fake but i think people wanted to believe in the show

btw.. i kno those pics of brady were from about 5 years ago but damn wtf happened to his abs now lol
lol no kidding!!

I knew Alvaro had a lot fake going on with him... He's a terrible actor as you can see in his video clips on one of those links..

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, thanks for posting this. I'm debating whether I should give my roommate the blue pill or the red pill now.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, this changes nothing. You seen interactions of those men with women. That can not be acting.

Besides. How do you know these weren't placed in by some trolling organization. Perhaps some virgin nerds are playing a joke.

That show looks real.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you saying, that they were acting as if they had no clue on how to pick up women, that if you are a performer you should be able to pick up women without any problems? If that is the case, they found a pretty good cross section that most American men could relate to.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
You can't fake body language. Those men definately had problems.

It's seriously questionable where the motivation to label them fake comes from?

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope wat i'm saying is that the show hides the facts that these guys are actors/comedians etc, for whatever reason. the point is the show has lied to u from the start, for instance faking the transformation from "loveable losers to irresistable ladies men" because these guys already have self confidence all of that

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kidd said:
nope wat i'm saying is that the show hides the facts that these guys are actors/comedians etc, for whatever reason. the point is the show has lied to u from the start, for instance faking the transformation from "loveable losers to irresistable ladies men" because these guys already have self confidence all of that
What does their profession have to do with picking up women and heaven help you if you think that these guys have become irresistable ladies men. THey may have learned a few tips but I wouldn't want to be Mystery and have one of these guys tour with him. The guy would still need a bunch of work.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That JDog guy is such a goofball. I believe nothing of his hype.I checked out his MySpace and even with the show a majority of girls who left messages are Fug! I've seen girls with MySpace pages attract cuter girls and they're not trying to, plus they don't even have a show on Tv!

This is too pathetic and I think the guys who buy this BS are desperate for any kind of hope. As my dad always said. If you want to be rich sell hope to the hopeless!

Tell fat guys they can lose weight with a magic pill.
Tell small ****ed guys they can get bigger with a magic pill.
Tell bald guys they can grow hair with a magic pill.
Tell guys who can't get laid to save their lives they will get beautiful women by reading a "Magic book" and using lame technique's.
Desperate guys will buy it in droves and argue with anyone who points out anything negative. As we all know they really want to believe there is hope for them.

But there is no magic pill or books. Worlk on yourself and you will get success. Fat Joe needs to lose weight and fix those front teeth. No amount of fronting will have women overlook that. Such as no amount of fronting from a fat chick with messed up teeth will have me believing she's hot! but fat guys everywhere were hyping him up and acting like he had potential to be a PUA because the want desperately to have hope. But we all saw Fat Jo gets no attentiom from pretty women because he's fat and cuddly ,which shows lack of self control and he does not at all appear masculine. What girl wants a guy with bigger boobs then her. Large stomach of a pregnant chick,yet small dkk cause the fat's covering it? In fact body wise he'll look more like a fat chick standing there naked.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuntmann said:
You can't fake body language. Those men definately had problems.

It's seriously questionable where the motivation to label them fake comes from?
didnt the show claim they had other professions? they essentially lied about that. if youre looking for AFCs on a tv show, why would they just coincidentally be 1/2 actors? I don't know any actors personally, and it seems fishy that 1/2 of all the people you choose would just coincidentally be actors.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
didnt the show claim they had other professions? they essentially lied about that. if youre looking for AFCs on a tv show, why would they just coincidentally be 1/2 actors? I don't know any actors personally, and it seems fishy that 1/2 of all the people you choose would just coincidentally be actors.
FYI, if they were actors in the truest sense, they wouldn't be on a VH1 reality show. The majority of aspiring actors need a primary job in order to survive while trying to get into the business. It's been said that 7 out of 10 of restaurant waitstaff in LA are aspiring actors.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
What does their profession have to do with picking up women and heaven help you if you think that these guys have become irresistable ladies men. THey may have learned a few tips but I wouldn't want to be Mystery and have one of these guys tour with him. The guy would still need a bunch of work.
the fact that they've hired D-list actors means that the show is scripted full stop. to what degree? we'll probably never know. some of the club interactions might be real or whatever, but one thing is certain, the show is not completely genuine with its audience...

Mr. Highroller

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still believe that these guys are AFCs..i have met guys in the entertainment industry that were total afcs, maybe even more so then a regular dude. Some of them may even had got in the business just to say they were thinking it would land them instant pvssy which it didnt. In LA there are thousands of wanna bes that dont reap any of the benifts

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kidd said:
... but one thing is certain, the show is not completely genuine with its audience...
Name one that is....

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
^dude what's with ur "i know more than u" attitude? i'm sure alot of people will be surprised by the info uncovered by this thread that vh1 obviously did not want people to know

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Pfft. Horrible logic. They probably cast the show in L.A., and what a shock...actors applied. Just because someone is an actor does not mean that they are CONSTANTLY acting.
o yea? why didn't they just say it was their proffesion then? why did vh1 delete that thread off their forums? why does the show say that kosmo is a video game programmer and ignore the fact that he's obviously an aspiring actor. did they accidentally forget to mention that fred was a stand up comic and singer of a band too?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kidd said:
^dude what's with ur "i know more than u" attitude? i'm sure alot of people will be surprised by the info uncovered by this thread that vh1 obviously did not want people to know
No, just pointing out that people like you are expecting more than entertainment from the mass media. So are you going to site a television show which is as you refer to as "completely genuine with its audience..." How about wrestling?