Some of the guys who post in here really know their stuff. Clooney and Player Supreme jump to mind. I am a chump but I dont think I always was. I had a stated aim to avoid serious committment prior to 35 because I figured that by then I could easily dictate terms because NOBODY could question my success.
As a result I had a few hot dates a couple of semi serious relationships and my marriage, well, she made all the moves. By DEFAULT I was DJ, I just didn't know it. It wasn't my aim, my aim was to build success.
To the young guys chasing down a relationship, whats the rush? In my era, after a date you would be asked "does she suck the bat?" These day, they ALL do, they have been taught via internet, Eminem and Madonna at age 14 that sex is good. WHAT AN ERA!
A big issue is that, if you look after yourself, you look better and are more appealing on more levels as you get older, whereas women don't. Its true, a man can pull a Harrison Ford, Sean Penn, most women just cant age as well. So, what is your rush?
I BECAME an AFC via two words..."yes dear"...ANYTHING for peace! This site and some of the people in here have given me a huge wakeup call...thanks to them by the way.
It will take time BUT, you can get it back. If you are young, dont let it happen to you.
By the way, the VERY WISE WORDS are not mine, just some of the men in here have siad some good stuff. I am an AFC dont forget.
I will always be an AFC toward certain women because I DO have to mentor young people as part of what I do. I am fine with that, it was never an issue. The thing is to not be an AFC to women you want to BE with in a sexual way. DO NOT let yourself be turned into one by your wife is my major thrust.
As a result I had a few hot dates a couple of semi serious relationships and my marriage, well, she made all the moves. By DEFAULT I was DJ, I just didn't know it. It wasn't my aim, my aim was to build success.
To the young guys chasing down a relationship, whats the rush? In my era, after a date you would be asked "does she suck the bat?" These day, they ALL do, they have been taught via internet, Eminem and Madonna at age 14 that sex is good. WHAT AN ERA!
A big issue is that, if you look after yourself, you look better and are more appealing on more levels as you get older, whereas women don't. Its true, a man can pull a Harrison Ford, Sean Penn, most women just cant age as well. So, what is your rush?
I BECAME an AFC via two words..."yes dear"...ANYTHING for peace! This site and some of the people in here have given me a huge wakeup call...thanks to them by the way.
It will take time BUT, you can get it back. If you are young, dont let it happen to you.
By the way, the VERY WISE WORDS are not mine, just some of the men in here have siad some good stuff. I am an AFC dont forget.
I will always be an AFC toward certain women because I DO have to mentor young people as part of what I do. I am fine with that, it was never an issue. The thing is to not be an AFC to women you want to BE with in a sexual way. DO NOT let yourself be turned into one by your wife is my major thrust.