Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very specific practical way to make your ex or someone who rejected your advances make fall in love with you

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been rejected a lot in my life and I have also rejected a few. The cope level went from high severe pain of 24 hours crying in a closed room to now just few days of numbness. All these rejections happened because I never tried to understand women and went straight head on telling them I loved them which as every Don Juan knows here is, plain no no. You never say that to women. If anyone still don’t believe this please put a valid argument. Why would anyone go straight up and say those things?For me, I consider chasing a girl waste of time. So If I find someone I give is first and last try without planning. Playing game is time consuming and average person is not a go-to PUA playboy.

So back to rejections, I’ve always thought; Ok well you made the bet and lost it obviously because you never planned or considered it a waste of time, What now? I tried formulating ways in which those girls would instead fall in love back and come for you? Is there any way? A specific way?

I never got post rejected positive responses. One way to explain this is after the rejection the girl would scrutinise you and if you fail her acceptable criteria you are done(for guys with low level of SMV). If you pass her acceptable criteria she would try to make you her friend(Most of the case).
So what is next level? If you hit her superman level she will come for you. What is this superman level? Remember she did all her analysis on you and found you that you are superman level asset.

One example would be let’s say you are the richest(superlative degree) guy in college( int terms of money, fitness and confidence all included), office, or wherever the gameplay ground is and you already have a girlfriend but tried hitting on another girl just for fun. But that girl rejected you because you came out of blue and she didn’t know you. And when she finds out that you are superman of gameplay ground, she will look forward for you. Will she? This is hypothetical but does it work like that? Like if you have the highest SMV and got rejected, will the girl come back after rejection?

So does having highest SMV make you immune to rejections even after they happened because girls would come back knowing that you are the superman?

Has any member here experienced automatic come back from girl? By automatic I mean you didn’t try anything after rejection but kept your business in place.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a troll? If you're not, here's my input on this.

You're still living in a dream land.

Has any member here experienced automatic come back from girl? By automatic I mean you didn’t try anything after rejection but kept your business in place.
By still being desperate like you? Not a chance.

So back to rejections, I’ve always thought; Ok well you made the bet and lost it obviously because you never planned or considered it a waste of time, What now? I tried formulating ways in which those girls would instead fall in love back and come for you? Is there any way? A specific way?
You wanna make something out of nothing. It's not gonna happen. You're too lazy to learn how these whole 'game' works.

You put too much emphasis on how to turn things around rather than fixing your main weaknesses.

Your weaknesses are:
1. You're still putting every girl on a pedestal
2. Lacks of mystery and not being a challenge by revealing your desires too direct
3. Still believing that by being a perfect guy will win her love and affections
4. Not knowing that you're a creep

What you can do now:
1. Learn how to become a man.
2. Read DJ Bible and apply what you learn from it in real life.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abandon any idea that you can do anything to get a chick to love you. You can screw things up by being impatient and getting ahead of yourself... but she either likes you or she doesn't. And if you find yourself in life where most chicks do not like you, then you have to work on yourself. You work on yourself not the 'get chicks', you do it because you only have one life and you want to live it the best way you can.

Then get involved with things, take classes... learn how to do stuff. Do this and women will find you, because they are all looking for men to meet their needs.

Some advice on dealing with rejection... is to think of rejection as a win. Chick rejects you, that's a win... because now you can screen her out and focus on other chicks. The best way to get over getting rejected is to forget about her and date other women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us something we don't know. But they are not falling in love with you in a true sense. I mean, if you break up with a girl, she doesn't reach out to you or fight for the relationship and she's gone. A few years later you win the lottery and collect the cheque then all of a sudden you get a call, text or email by her out of the blue and then say "a very specific way to make your ex or someone fall in love with you who rejected your advances', Eureka! Look what I discovered? Are you kidding me? You are not going to accept her at this point (at least not give her any of that money!) and look for someone else because that means jack at that point.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last thing I need in my life is an ex.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replies.But...
So Mr Don Juan just simply forget his exes? What if he loved one of his exes? I know most people here are **** and move on mentality but there is part of us which want healthy long term connection with women. Having a game sense is great but our society need strong family units to function. If every man turned into Chad and every girl turned into Stacy then there would chaos. I can read DJ bible and learn few things and get a girl for sex. If she break up I will get another one. Don Juan life style gives you nothing but sex. Where is the mental connection? In the end Don Juan will be as lonely as James Bond who will die alone.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought your people arrange marriages, so you don’t have to worry about this stuff.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's much simpler than what you make it to be with supermans and other imaginary sht. You gotta fck vagina, not marry it. Fck and dump, or fck another one and spin this one. Law of attraction kicks in, whatever you push away by not chasing it, chases you. It's that simple. Obviously, your attractiveness is the most important point in all of it, so you hit the gym and get muscle and low body fat, and then you fck them, and don't look at long term scenarios.