Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very physical on date, communication dropped off after.. she not interested?

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this girl's number last weekend. Early 30's. We clicked well over text. It escalated to sexting and talking dirty for the last couple nights leading up to our date.

We went out Thursday. Within 10 minutes she had moved to the seat next to me in our booth and we were touching, kissing and bodies close to each other. Lots of flirting. Talking about sex most of the time. She was showing me her naughty pics (semi-nude) on her phone and sent me a few to keep.

We had joked about testing each others cuddling skills, so after an hour in the restaurant bar we walked across the street and saw Truth or Dare in one of those plush stadium seating theaters. We were making out during the movie. She was rubbing my c0ck. I had my hand down her shirt. She was laying on me. Made out in my car afterwards but we both had to work early so we left it there. I have no doubt we could have smashed somewhere instead of going to the movie, but she was almost too easy so I wanted to be cautious.

Text her the next day and it went like:

Me: I think you passed the cuddling test
Her: OMG there's those pictures
Me: hehe not sure how those got there
Her: :)

And that was it. Huge drop in communication. Before the date she would double or triple text frequently. Now nothing really. I'm sure it's due to lack of interest. Only thing I can think of is her profile said "I prefer guys taller than me" and I was about her height (5'9). I'll ask her out again but won't lose sleep if rejected.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible anti slut defense
She doesn't want you to think she will throw herself at you. She wants to see if you really like her, if you will ask her out again, if you will chase a bit.

There's also a possibility that she is feeling so shameful about her behavior that she had convinced herself you only see her as an easy slut, so now she head to ghost you to prove you wrong.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sazc is right.

This definitely sounds like anti-slut defense behavior.
She's really into you based on all the events that happened in your story.
In her mind I bet she thinks she over invested in you too quick that night.
She might have had bad experiences with guys in the past completely disappearing after sex.
I get the impression she wants to make sure you're not another pump n dump chump.

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys were right about the anti-slut defense.

I just sent a text telling her to keep Saturday open because we're going to do X, Y and Z. She responded pretty positively. So we'll see what happens.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you didn't push to go home with her and you just let it go. If I'm wrong about that and she rejected an offer to go home together then it's classic anti-slut defense so no issues. Either way, just keep inviting her out and escalating.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had something similar happen after the second date with a church girl.

Went on 2 dates, had s3x on the second and texted her for a third date but she never replied lmao.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc likely nailed it. Sometimes just because you can doesn't mean you should. It's a slippery slope driven by their feelings at whatever point in time. Invest in her a little bit(phone call, dinner date) and you can help her feel better about being a little wh0re! :p

Glassguy

Reaction score
As said before, just keep setting the next date and escalating. If you are like me, and you truly some what like the chick, it might be best that you didnt smash on the first date. I know that I start losing lots of interest if sex happens right off the bat because I lose respect for the chick even though I got what I wanted (if that makes sense).

Just be natural, take her out and let things flow. It will happen.

Invite her over to make dinner together and a few drinks. Sex happens easiest when you both have a drink or three at your place.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny. I got a very similar situation with a girl going on right now, with the change being that me and this chick had sex. First date happened at my place, but now she acting a bit aloof. I wouldn't mind not having sex again, it is just the behaviour that seems a bit strange.