"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Very Odd Question about Her

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
55
I have a very odd question about a woman that I worked with whom I was trying to bang. I know this is pointless but I just want to know what she was doing.

I met her at work and she showed interest in me and told me that she likes me. We kino'd each other etc. Well one day I was in the office at work along with this woman and my boss, when I decided to go outside and smoke. I asked this girl to go outside and smoke with me and she said yes. But she just sat there up on the desk so I grabbed her arms and was pulling her off the desk gentley of course, when I guess she thought it was inappropiate to do that in front of my boss since she is not a single woman and I had my hands on her and she said "this is Harrassment" My boss just laughed and said to bad. I am sure she was joking but I guess she said that because my boss may wonder why she lets me put my hands on her since she is not single.

Well I go home after we smoked and when I get back to work. I had a note saying Watch how many times a day you go outside to smoke the managers are watching. So I ask around and was told that my boss wrote that to mess with my head. Because the woman I like told him that I am paranoid about going outside and smoking because I think managers are watching me. Which is true I did think that. Then she tells my boss that I will only come over to her house when her boyfriend/husband is not at home. Of course this blows my mind why she would tell my boss that. For one it would make her look bad in letting a guy come over when her boyfriend/husband is not home. Plus my boss later told me that when she told him that I will only come over when her boyfriend/husband he knew something was going on. Secondly It was her idea for me to come over when he was not home. Because I refused to come over when he was there. She would ask me to come to their parties. But why when she said she liked me and I liked her would she want me to come to parties at her house when her boyfriend/husband was there?????????

The point behind the first paragraph is because I figured it is what sparked the convo about me and her with my boss.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

amokk23

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Australia - Brisbane
LOL!

Sounds like She is a VERY good female DJ; signs of speed seduction, neg hits etc on Her part. :D She playing with you man, watch it.

Does she have kids? Personally I will not ever break up a marraige when kids are involved.
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Unlike a DJ, sounds like a snake to me...

First, get your attention, than f.ck you left and right...

Seems to be distancing yourself is the best thing you can do, and if any rumours are spread, reply to them without pity.

This kind of women is full of venom, man,

be careful not to be poisoned..

Or, just play her game, and be a snake with the snake..
 

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Originally posted by captn caveman
Unlike a DJ, sounds like a snake to me...

First, get your attention, than f.ck you left and right...

Seems to be distancing yourself is the best thing you can do, and if any rumours are spread, reply to them without pity.

This kind of women is full of venom, man,

be careful not to be poisoned..

Or, just play her game, and be a snake with the snake..
What do you mean by being poisoned? do you mean she will try to get me in trouble??? Also when my boss told me these things I said why the heII would she tell you these things!!! Then I told him that she can go fuxk herself and I hate her then he said ""Don't do her like that she is your friend." Which is a very odd comment in itself not to mention odd because he doesn't value friendships in the least. Wonder why he said that ?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top