Very nervous... need info

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself.

Im 15, and have never had a girlfriend in my entire life. Until a month ago, it was because of my AFC ways, no doubt, and the fact that i was extremely shy. I have changed, and now talk to more than 3 times the people i did before i found this website. I am very grateful.

I have one question, and im sure that many of you will find it stupid and sophomoric, but remember that everyone has a different problem and perspective on things.

I have never kissed a girl. EVER. Which makes me very nervous considering i know of 2 girls that i wud like to date who feel the same way (this good fortune is thanks to this site). Anyways, i am nervous that my inexperience will make me a "bad kisser"

Is there any method to it, or am i getting nervous over nothing?

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Click search at the top right, and type in "kissing makeout tips"

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah there is nothing useful there, i just need someone to tell me if theres a method or if im going crazy for nuthin

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First kisses usually aren't great, even between two experienced people. The fact is, if you've never kissed anybody before, then you won't know their style. Try doing a search on google or yahoo, I'd bet that's the best place to find help from.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn yo i remember making out with chicks when like 5th grade lol. Good thing ig ot experience early and have no perfected the art of kissing.

And remember, she might be a bad kisser too.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Damn yo i remember making out with chicks when like 5th grade lol. Good thing ig ot experience early and have no perfected the art of kissing.
Too bad you havent perfected the art of spelling :rolleyes:

(and yes, Ive detected the sarcasm of your post ;) )

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you can become a good kisser is through experience. Everyone was a crappy kisser at some point in their lives, but the more you do it, the better you get at it :p This pretty much applies to everything.