Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very irritating behavior

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago, I ended up bringing a woman home, it was alright... Until she gave me a hickey, right on my neck, completely ****ed my next week of plate. Annoying, whatever.

I know she cant control it, but next, earlier in the week, I found myself in the local park having a walk and this great big south african woman was literally wandering around my car for maybe, 5 minutes? I recognized it was the "Im horny and need **** now" confusion you sometimes see a woman in, its rare, but its probably similar to a dude in scarcity. So she got me sick, not covid tho but still, enough to **** up my dates all of this week to. Also, im ashamed to say, she was not turned off by the hickey, who am i kidding, this one is on me.

So, my nerves have been worked on, im frustrated just with the last 2 weeks so I decide to pick up the plate ive been trying to see for the last 2 weeks and this ****ing **** "accidentally" dumped her perfume on the passager side, of course into the rug it goes.

Like, the hickey, then this, it wasnt an accident, I know it... I can feel that they can sense each others presence, and its obvious cause these were my two stars before this.

Do you give **** to women who do this? Do i just break both and walk away? Im kinda there, but we got history and it would be a shame, but, this is dumb.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got history and the pvssy is still worth the squeeze, I would give it another chance but lay it down. Like tell the girl that you got into a new position that requires you to be client facing and need to look professional. Tell the other girl the same thing that required you to pickup a client or something and that you had to pay a profressional detailer $200 to get rid of the smell. Basically tell them that their actions caused you potential lost opportunities and grief. Or you could just be direct and tell them what's up but that usually doesn't work out as well.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you not know that the other women would secretly be turned on by both of these? Women want a man who other women want.

They might outwardly show irritation or be upset but secretly they would love it.
The one I referred to as a woman, instead of plate, i have known for 10+ years, be severe social consequences for me if i break it off, but her leaving a hickey is worrying, she is nearing wall. Her friends seem to think we are arranged, a nice guy coming along would be best

I could not care less about the plate, I might tell her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
So true.

I had read years ago that a woman would leave stuff at your place to mark their territory - hair brushes, bunches, cheap jewelry. So I started paying attention....and sure enough.
Yep, if they put out more than once in a van or suv there will usually be some panties left behind under a seat, and if your current girl finds them, it Will hit the fan big time…

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!! This reminded me on a time in college when a girl gave me these epic hickeys on a casual hookup.... Jesus, it was absurd. I looked like someone tried to chock me. It really bothered me. A female friend of mine said, "I can fix that." And she put make-up on my neck.... covered it perfectly... Only time in my life I wore makeup when I wasn't wearing a costume.

Advice: Put on make-up... problem solved.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@CAPSLOCK BANDIT
Usually I'll forget who left what at my place and when. I'll stumble across a pair of earrings or panties or socks or a skimpy shirt or whatever. I used to keep the stuff and ask girls I'm hooking up with if it belongs to them, and some were like 'wtf?' haha now I just toss it out if I don't know whose it is.

Obviously it's all on purpose but spilling perfume in my car? Hm probably the last time you get in this car girl

Leaving stuff around and being ditzy is cute, but if she's going to damage my property for some silly game of attention then it's one call out before she hits the curb. And she better be real apologetic on that call out. I usually screen troubled girls out well before they have the chance to do some stuff like this.

There are plenty of girls that know how to express affection how you like it, with words or acts. You're just meeting up with ones that piss you off for some reason.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true.

I had read years ago that a woman would leave stuff at your place to mark their territory - hair brushes, bunches, cheap jewelry. So I started paying attention....and sure enough.
Tom Leykis used to talk about this. What he did was throw it away, so when they came back again it was gone.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true.

True.

Not to mention some wear strong perfume on purpose exactly to mark you.

In my height of plate spinning days where I could see more than one woman per day, I would bring a spare set of clothes, cologne, baby wipes, toothbrush and have it stashed in my car to erase any traces of the previous gal if I was out and about and lined up to see two in one day.

As far as them leaving stuff in my car or at my place, this wasn't generally a problem since I'm generally a clean freak and those items would stick out like a sore thumb.

A flip side of this is to leave something on you at her place on purpose if you plan on seeing her again. Nothing expensive though. LOL
One gal told me she was really relieved and reassured that by me leaving something at her place, it wouldn't be a ONS and that it helped her get more into me and continue the high interest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

Not to mention some wear strong perfume on purpose exactly to mark you.

In my height of plate spinning days where I could see more than one woman per day, I would bring a spare set of clothes, cologne, baby wipes, toothbrush and have it stashed in my car to erase any traces of the previous gal if I was out and about and lined up to see two in one day.

As far as them leaving stuff in my car or at my place, this wasn't generally a problem since I'm generally a clean freak and those items would stick out like a sore thumb.

A flip side of this is to leave something on you at her place on purpose if you plan on seeing her again. Nothing expensive though. LOL
One gal told me she was really relieved and reassured that by me leaving something at her place, it wouldn't be a ONS and that it helped her get more into me and continue the high interest.
Your out of plate spinning?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Couple weeks ago, I ended up bringing a woman home, it was alright... Until she gave me a hickey, right on my neck, completely ****ed my next week of plate. Annoying, whatever.

I know she cant control it, but next, earlier in the week, I found myself in the local park having a walk and this great big south african woman was literally wandering around my car for maybe, 5 minutes? I recognized it was the "Im horny and need **** now" confusion you sometimes see a woman in, its rare, but its probably similar to a dude in scarcity. So she got me sick, not covid tho but still, enough to **** up my dates all of this week to. Also, im ashamed to say, she was not turned off by the hickey, who am i kidding, this one is on me.

So, my nerves have been worked on, im frustrated just with the last 2 weeks so I decide to pick up the plate ive been trying to see for the last 2 weeks and this ****ing **** "accidentally" dumped her perfume on the passager side, of course into the rug it goes.

Like, the hickey, then this, it wasnt an accident, I know it... I can feel that they can sense each others presence, and its obvious cause these were my two stars before this.

Do you give **** to women who do this? Do i just break both and walk away? Im kinda there, but we got history and it would be a shame, but, this is dumb.
I think you are stressed out a bit. These are not big deals and easily concealed. For the perfume, you should be able to either A, remove the rug to either replace or air out. Or B, place coffee grinds on the spill and it should pull the smell out in a day.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your out of plate spinning?
I have dropped 3 plates this year to just make my schedule more simple with just one.
Actually she gave me entitlement attitude last night over text. Thinking of dropping my last plate too and maybe start looking again or just take a break since my higher purpose(over girls) in life right now is to work on my house and finish up some projects so I can have a Christmas gathering this year(depends on how many people would be comfortable due to Covid).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dropped 3 plates this year to just make my schedule more simple with just one.
Actually she gave me entitlement attitude last night over text. Thinking of dropping my last plate too and maybe start looking again or just take a break since my higher purpose(over girls) in life right now is to work on my house and finish up some projects so I can have a Christmas gathering this year(depends on how many people would be comfortable due to Covid).
The game that your used to playing, you need at least TWO to make the dynamic work. Having the other in the picture, increases the desire and yearning in the other babe and vice versa. It's something they can "feel" they don't have to know about it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game that your used to playing, you need at least TWO to make the dynamic work. Having the other in the picture, increases the desire and yearning in the other babe and vice versa. It's something they can "feel" they don't have to know about it.
I only need two if I choose too or if I care. Right now they can come or go. It doesn't matter as it's part of the abundance mentality I have to get new gals at any time I want to. Yes it will be having to start from scratch again, investing more of my time/efforts and going through the ever so repetitive screening/interviewing process again. But right now they are proving to be a distraction and eating into my time from doing other things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only need two if I choose too or if I care. Right now they can come or go. It doesn't matter as it's part of the abundance mentality I have to get new gals at any time I want to. Yes it will be having to start from scratch again, investing more of my time/efforts and going through the ever so repetitive screening/interviewing process again. But right now they are proving to be a distraction and eating into my time from doing other things.
Your right about the time aspect. Your not finding that any of the babes you add to your process make you feel stronger, more alert, more energetic?