"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Very Interesting

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
I have never been a big fan of internet chat stuff and forums because I always figured that it would attract losers. What I mean is, if a guy is such a master of seduction, why would he be in here every night? You know what I mean?

I have to say however that some of the responses I received did seem to make sense and did give me perspective that I may have required.

I think I am wired wrongly. I have ...apparently...according to my psychiatrist, an over active conscience and very low levels of psychopathy. This makes me absolutely pathetic as a Don Juan.

Apart from that, hell, I have always flirted with girls, always said hello and always been close, but now I think I am an AFC. The most annoying thing is, half these women tell me, retrospectively that they DID have feelings for me but I never acted on them. I would like to meet any Aussie here if they want to so that they can attest that, in reality, I look pretty good. I am not Brad Pitt but not that far off. If he is 10, I would be 7 or 8...once again..this is based on feedback from females.

YET, I have never had much luck with women, I had a couple of flings, two serious? relationships and one marriage. Some guy in here suggested that I TURNED her into a NON sex machine. He further suggested that I WLL ALWAYS do that. My biggest problem is that I think he may be right.

The problem does lie with me, now, where to start to fix it??????????????????????????????
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Sart
I have never been a big fan of internet chat stuff and forums because I always figured that it would attract losers. What I mean is, if a guy is such a master of seduction, why would he be in here every night? You know what I mean?

Thats because everyone on the net are computer geeks, as is this entire forum. All of us are geeky, smell, have thick glasses and have no clue with woman. No comparison to mr Brad Pitt here.

In all seriousness, over the period I have been here I have posted under 2 posts a day. That consists of a few minutes every day to come here, scan the topics and post my comments trying to help out the newbs. At first I was asking for advice, but right now I think i have it pretty much under control.

Not to mention, a lot of my posts are on both the anything else and health and fitness forums also.

As far as helping yourself, read the DJ bible. Not the entire thing by all means, but the parts you think may help you. Pooks posts would probably help you a lot. (even though I personally dont read them, I have heard they are good for feminine men), no offence intended. Other than that, post and ask questions as you go.

Good luck!
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
Clooney

Actually, to be honest, I figured you for a reasonable person anyway. I know that some people in here will be Don Juan types, but others will be, well, it is cyber town huh?

Thanks for the tip, I am not feminine, I am a football player, but I have serious problems emotionaly and I think it is because of my feminine side, and perhaps a little OCD to boot.

Thanks for your feedback. YOU, I would listen to.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
dj bible

I probably should get that DJ Bible.
 

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South Africa
Sart... That thing that the psychologist said has nothing to do with your own beliefs (I've got my psychology degree..needed it to be a hypnotherapist..so I know what i'm talking about).

A Don Juan is a way of thinking (you were taught how you think currently), and now, you have to program yourself the way you want to be!

Now that you know there is NOTHING wrong with you, you can move forward and change by reading the DJ bible and asking questions and making mistakes as you learn and go through life.

Isn't that what it's all about?

Remember you need both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow!

Good luck on your quest
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top