Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Incredible Stuff Here

Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
sorry to burst ur buble but that guy sysonymph wotever iz a fake hat was an extract from one of david deangeloes books, either he broke copywrite and published it or this sysonyphm dude knows how to copy and paste
dj ben the original post was made by syson or whatever BEFORE david deangelo's book ever came out. Alot of people think that this guy IS david deangelo, back when he was learnin his game.

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
sisonpyh IS David DeAngelo, they are one and the same person.

His REAL name is Eben Pagan (yeah I know, odd name). He was a former Ross Jeffries student, then he ditched NLP for "****y funny" as his technique of choice.

And he posted at ASF and Cliff's List under the nickname sisonpyh, and LATER called himself David DeAngelo. He's probably used a host of other aliases too, considering "Eben" isn't really a "cool" name with the ladies....

You my friend are quoting advice that is VERY OLD, since the guy wrote is under his old alias sisonpyh. DeAngelo's stuff was great for its TIME but now it's WAY outdated.

I hear he STILL believes in asking chicks for their email and THEN emailing them to ask for a number! Even Ross Jeffries wasn't this tedious with his method! DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating" book may help get a few more dates but it does NOT go all the way. It's more of a beginner's book for SUPER WUSSY NICE GUYS. I still have trouble believing this guy ACTUALLY got laid with attractive women, sure ****y-funny works, but at some point you need to stop busting on her and START drawing her IN. I think when guys like DeAngelo are in the Attraction stage they CAN be rockstars for a while, BUT once they get to the Rapport stage they suddenly get very quiet and let the woman lead the interaction which is BAD.

Once you know how NOT to suck up to women and give away your power, DYD becomes pretty much irrelevant. It's too complicated and has not enough attitude changes in it. Too "structured" and yet way too vague at the same time! If he taught simple, CONCISE inner game (not all that complicated self-hypnosis BS that he throws into his set of a bazillion DVDs that nobody has time to watch!) then his book might be better.

You'll learn way more from the DJ Bible than from DeAngelo. I certainly did.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
superstar said:
Way to bump a 3 year old thread ;)

Atleast he posted useful information relative to the original post.

Either way, I'm glad you just bumped this. First time I've seen this... and some really good info in it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sisonpyh=Hypnosis written backwards. Yup, that's David D.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post. Bump