Very Discouraged-cant Seem To Find Quality Women

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Join a church or a charity (your BEST locations for meeting more quality women).
Dunno about a charity, but personally I would rather meet a chick at a strip club than at church. To each his own....

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Dunno about a charity, but personally I would rather meet a chick at a strip club than at church. To each his own....
The key to meeting a girl at a church is that you stop looking at the girls who flaunt themselves and have to be in everybody's eye. And don't even THINK about a pastor's daughter, because they are freaks.

But there are SEVERAL decent girls at church, but you have to actually look around instead of going after the ones that catch your eye immediately because they tend to be more attention *****s.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote.
"Another problem is I am kind of shy in approaching women"

This is the only problem, the solution is easy.

time to break down that comfort zone.

apart from the analysis in this thread, quality women are found anyway and not just at the local grandma bible reading.

The only problem is the lack of approach, that’s it, that’s all the rest is nonsense, spam and irrelevant.

If you don’t make step to approach women, you wont get to choose the women!

That’s all the rest is not needed, regardless of your life situation.

Pulling women is not hard at all, one simply as to apply them selves to going over and making your intentions known.

Approach, approach, approach, approach, approach and approach again, if she rejects you step sideways and guess what approach another.

It’s a very simple formula and it works very well.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with JONWON on this one.

Finding quality women is a matter of EXPOSURE-----either them to YOU, or YOU to them. I used to be apprehensive about approaching women MANY years ago, but NOW I'll "mack" a woman while doing 85 miles an hour on the interstate, IF I can get her attention long enough for her to roll down her window. lol

And please recognize that the term "quality woman" is really NOT such a big issue for debate.

A quality woman is simply a woman who has the attributes internally and/or externally that inspires you to ALLOW her access into YOUR life----either for a temporary or a PERMANENT reason.

And yes, it IS a subjective term, but eventhough all of our checklists are DIFFERENT-----the FACT that we all have "a list", no matter how intricate or superficial, I THINK we can all agree on.

So I say, make your list, soldiers...but check that mutha fukka TWICE like Santa does. And AFTER you've decided what you want, and have committed the things you're looking for in a woman to memory-------go out and HUNT.

And even if you DON'T hunt, at least always be prepared...because you NEVER know WHEN or WHERE good "targets of opportunity" will appear.

March on.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've read, you're a good-looking, accomplished professional... but you have trouble approaching the hotties. How often are beautiful women approached by a good-looking man? How often by an accomplished man? Open your eyes and realize you have both... you really are a big-time catch for the ladies. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if girls call you after you slip them your business card.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He lives in Miami. I seriously doubt he will find lot of quality (with HOT) women out there. No a man with such wealth. In fact, marrying there (and for that matter ANYWHERE) is going to be a gamble of about FIFTY % of his network. He should know that as a lawyer.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
I wouldnt count on it. But surely OP, YOU HAVE TO APPROACH. GROW some BALLS. ITs really that simple ....
According to him he has...
violator said:
...In the last several years, I have had relationships with what I would consider high quality women, but I dumped them all because these women wanted marriage at a time when I was not ready....

...Been there, done that. I have screwed enough women ...

...I lived in Spain, I have seen and been with some real beauties. Regardless of physical appearnance, once you are abroad, you will get the sense just how unspolied foreign women are compared to American women.
Oh wait, this seems a bit incongruent...
violator said:
...Another problem is I am kind of shy in approaching women, especially the hot ones, and most of the women I have gone out with were the ones to make the first moves ...
Violator I have to ask, are you being totally up front with us regarding your experience and understanding of women?

On the one hand it sounds like you've hit it with a lot of women, including those *quality women*, foreign HB's, etc and even went so far as to dump some of the *quality* ones because you just weren't ready. Yet on the other hand you've told us that you're shy in approaching, tend to go out with the ones who make 1st moves. You've also mentioned having a daughter (from a recent divorce we'll assume). And the unfortunately early death of your father left you raised by your mother - which is a awesome thing on her part - yet usually provides a big clue towards AFC tendenacies and full immersion into the fe-matrix belief system (ie *quality women*, *the one*, *LTR/Marriage goal state*, etc, etc).

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Violator....?? I really like it when Im going thru such stages and facing them and find someone writing it here....

first..how far did you go since the post man ???

2nd: me too , im a doctor , 25 yrs old , good looking , fun , love women , got passions etc....

But i do like to cold approach and after 1000 of them...it's become a habit that even with my ex...i couldn't stop myself from doing them..hahaha when she is in the toilet ;) ....

It's just that when a hot , beautiful girl comes to the radar...i Engage..i consider it my duty... I also appreciate the writer's (violator) great morals like giving poor ppl and doing charity...i do that at times...

But still , Im in the same boat , Im done with easy lays , making out sessions...i want a sophisticated quality girl .

I rely heavily on cold pick-ups which at times feel awkard especially when you are going out with a group of frds . my frds are mostly afc's or are in marriages , engaged ...my work doesn't sound like a good source till now...so apart from cold pick ups I try to Expand ....again EXPAND !! my social circles though it's hard at times since most of the ppl here in groups are mainly closed circles i try to Expand my hobbies , expand my passions , doing new things , im thinking of volunteering though im into it that much so it's like go learn a new dance , you will found a lot of quality girls there , if your into spirituality ....take yoga...alot of girls there , girls at the gym ..socialize more...Im in the same boat my friend...but im getting out of it ..any other ideas guys ??

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
ok, im delaying my work out to make this post because its turning in to a mess.

heres your problem dude - its YOU.

to be more specific YOU are NOT comfortable with YOU. if you're worth 3 million bucks nad make 300 grand a year what the hell are you doing driving a 2004 scion and living in a 1 bedroom condon?

unless you are donating your money to the needy in an attempt to make the world a better place, your actions are indicative of someone with some serious cognitive dissonance going on.

the fact that you have accomplished SOOO much (your loaded, you're a lawyer, are probably a fairly decent human being) etc. and you haven't rewarded yourself for all that says a lot about your problem. if you won't even reward yourself with a nice car that you can EASILY afford then is it any surprise that subconsciously you haven't rewarded yourself with a high quality woman yet?

even worse you HIDE your accomplishments from the world. so in a sense you are LYING to the women in your life. now, don't get me wrong, its not a lie of commission but one of omission. and i can appreciate why you do it - basically a tactic to keep the gold diggers away.

but heres the problem with that, YOU are DENYING who you are! and when you do that in life it creates a vibe around you that keeps good things from coming your way.

now, you don't have to tell a woman what you make. but you don't have to drive a bargain car and live in a modest apartment to HIDE it!

the core of your problem is that you are NOT comfortable or PROUD of your life. secretly you are, but you are ashamed to wear that pride on your sleeve for the world to see. you think it will make you arrogant or something.

but guess what, ITS OK! you've worked hard, you deserve the good things in life. and you DON'T have to be an arrogant prick if you allow yourself to have them. you can still be a humble, nice guy who drives a nice car, it's no big deal.

now as for quality women. i dont even think this is a problem. i think you are subconsciously picking women that aren't a match for you because somehow you've gotten in to this psychological state of not appreciating yourself and denying yourself nice things.

so yes, you need to first forget about women!

what you need to do first and foremost is deal with this issue of self denial. you need to sit down and say to yourself 'if i didn't give a sh*t what anyone in this entire world thought of me, what kind of life would i like? would i like a nice car? would i like a nice apartment? etc.'

if the answer is yes, then go get those things.

now i know you're going to respond with 'ya, fine, who wouldn't like to drive a nice car. but most people who drive those cars are pricks. and im not a prick. so im not going to buy one." or maybe your response would be "they aren't the best bang for my buck, id rather invest in real estate."

ugghhhh - THAT is the problem. You care WAY too much about what things say about you. they don't say anything dude. even if every lexus owner in the world is a prick, that doesn't mean you'd be a prick if you drove a lexus! and you shouldn't care if every person in the world pointed at you while you drove down the street saying "look at that prick int he lexus" - because who cares what they think. you know you aren't a prick and you're driving a lexus because you like the car, period. [if you aren't buying it cuz of money, once again, you aren't rewarding yourself for all your accomplishments]

get that attitude going and you'll start to see women in a new light also. and you'll end up with your 'soul mate' if you will - because you'll know what you want, you'll go get it and she'll be happy you did.

so, have i cleared things up for you?

now don't go blow your 3M, but DO start to live the life you want to live (to the extent that you can afford to), and that includes the apartment you really want, the car you really want, etc.

you only go around once dude, so don't waste it denying yourself things thinking that makes you a 'better' person. it doesn't.

being a good person has NOTHING to do with your job, the car you drive, the woman on your arm, etc.

now in exchange for this life changing advice i've just given you, i want you to send me 100,000 bucks :D

stop being the problem and start being the solution dude - and now you know how!
This^^^^^

You should be living in a nice place, drive a nice car, buy yourself some goodies. What are you saving it all for? A rainy day You are who you are and you have done what you have done in life....be proud of that. Don't hide it. The more you live the type of lifestyle you deserve, the better chicks that you will attract.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd have an easier time looking for unicorns and dinosaurs than finding a quality woman. It's almost a contradiction in terms, if you ask me.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Blue Phoenix said:
This clip sums up wht you´ve been talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9w4voK9YY&feature=channel

LOL!!!
Jesus holy hell...really??

I read the OP and wrote up a reply to it that seemed to make sense...

Let's review...you think that wealth and looks are the key to attracting a "quality wife", yet you fail to understand why all you get are washed-up MILFs and gold-diggers. You claim to be proud of your achievements, but hide them away from your prospective mates with an almost neurotic indignation. You claim to be cool and laid back, but turn into a cold, clammy mess at the thought of having to be a MAN and open a conversation with a pretty girl. And you want an attractive, intelligent, moral, passionate woman in your life, but all you offer her in return is a piece of eyecandy and half a share in a modest real-estate empire...you expect that to stimulate her?
...then I read further down to see if the OP had added anything else and saw, to my disbelief, that I had already replied to this thread.

Three and a half years ago.

Not only that, your link leads to a busted YouTube video that got taken down for copyright infringement.

What possessed you to dredge this thread up from the depths?? :crackup:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
In the last several years, I have had relationships with what I would consider high quality women, but I dumped them all because these women wanted marriage at a time when I was not ready. But I am ready now to find that special person, but she is eluding me and it is kind of frustrating because I see all these beautiful women wherever I go, but they all seem to be taken or for whatever reason, they don't seem to be interested in me in the sense that I dont pick up on IOI for me to make a move on them. It is also frustrating eveytime I see a beautiful woman with a dumpy looking, out of shape, poorly dressed man and I ask myself, what does he have that I don't kind of thing. Yes perhaps, the girl is a gold digger but many times I see that the girl truly likes the guy.
Maybe the dumpy schlub was ready to get married. You snooze, you lose ...

violator said:
Any suggestions? What can I do to improve things? And by the way, forget about the online dating thing. For me at least it has proven a disaster. The worse possible women with all kinds of baggage/issues are into online dating. The last woman that showed up at my house from an online dating site did not bear a slight resemblance to the picture she posted and was about 50pounds overweight. Just awful. :( :( :(
I hear you. The American online dating scene is atrocious. I keep getting tagged by the most amazingly ugly women I have ever seen. I guess they figure that as long as they basically have a sign saying "free pvssy", eventually some d1ck is going to show up (which probably does eventually happen.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
Thanks for advise T. Actually, the going to church thing is something I have been thinking about. I have seen some really attractive women in those venues.

Don't be fooled by church girls though. I have gone out with some and they can be freaks in bed. The best BJ I have ever gotten was from a supposed church girl who is now married to some chump. They are not always the innocent virgins as they appear.
There is a certain subset of women, especially in the church circles, or in the general neo-virgin movement, who espouse the idea of "technical virginity", in which only canonical penile-vaginal sex is considered to be actual sex; hence, the activities such as - the penis placed in the woman's mouth or rectum or the man's hand or mouth in or around the woman's vagina - are not considered to be actual sex, and thus a person can indulge in such activities and still technically be considered a virgin. During the impeachment proceedings for President Clinton, the case could be made that Clinton had this fundamental belief about is actually sex, which is why he stated that he did not have "sex" with Ms. Lewinski.

That aside, it is also a fallacy to conclude that a woman who is not interested in sex *outside* of marriage is somehow just not that interested in sex *inside* of marriage. The most important urge of a woman is to procreate, and sex is very necessary for procreation. And since women who are chaste before marriage generally would tend to place a great emphasis on keeping a good marriage, they are much more likely to be good wives, and do the things that they must do to keep their husband fulfilled (i.e., be sexually receptive.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
p.s. HOW THE FCUK CAN A GIRL BE A VIRGIN WITH A HIGH SEX DRIVE !??? (idiot)
Easy ... she has a much stronger chastity drive, with a strong impetus to find a good man with an equally strong sex drive to marry.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'm glad I have no desire to "settle down" or find a "nice girl." That's very 20th century. Gimme them sluuts!!
I see. And if you ever have children with such a woman, because she is a slut, her vagina will have been filled by a large assortment of other men, so you cannot be sure that the child is your own.

Not very a positively evolutionary behavioral trait, IMHO.