Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Discouraged-cant Seem To Find Quality Women

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been feeling down lately with regard to my love life. I have reached a point in my life where I just want to find a good quality woman as opposed to fycking anything that comes my way. The problem is it seems, at least where I live, that all the good stuff is taken or cant seem to attract them. Yet, I have alot to offer. I am a lawyer, have been told throughout my life that I am very attractive/handsome, even gorgeous, I am in very good shape as I work out 5 days/week, I have a six pack,I own $3M in property, make about $300K/year and all I seem to attract are low quality or worn out married MILFS.

For instance, I two of my clients recently confessed that they are in love with me including a married women who has been stalking me lately. The wife of the president of a corporate client confided to my assistant that she is in love with me and has been ever since she first saw me and lastly another client of mine who is also married has been calling wanting to get together on personal business if you know what I mean. The list goes on and on.

The problem is, though I feel flattered, I am not the least bit interested in these women or want any kind of affair with them. All I want is an attractive, well educated, intelligent woman who has morals and has something going in her life and who is a giver as opposed to the high maintenance women you find these days. I know it is alot to ask for but I will not settle for second best.

Another problem is I am kind of shy in approaching women, especially the hot ones, and most of the women I have gone out with were the ones to make the first moves. But that does not happen very often so I know that I am going to have to start getting more aggressive and start approaching which seems awkward for me.

In the last several years, I have had relationships with what I would consider high quality women, but I dumped them all because these women wanted marriage at a time when I was not ready. But I am ready now to find that special person, but she is eluding me and it is kind of frustrating because I see all these beautiful women wherever I go, but they all seem to be taken or for whatever reason, they don't seem to be interested in me in the sense that I dont pick up on IOI for me to make a move on them. It is also frustrating eveytime I see a beautiful woman with a dumpy looking, out of shape, poorly dressed man and I ask myself, what does he have that I don't kind of thing. Yes perhaps, the girl is a gold digger but many times I see that the girl truly likes the guy.

Any suggestions? What can I do to improve things? And by the way, forget about the online dating thing. For me at least it has proven a disaster. The worse possible women with all kinds of baggage/issues are into online dating. The last woman that showed up at my house from an online dating site did not bear a slight resemblance to the picture she posted and was about 50pounds overweight. Just awful. :( :( :(

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem you have. I don't have a problem getting and dating woman. But when it comes to finding a quality girl its tough. I am 30 years old now and am looking to settle down.

See this is the problem that us men in society face today. All these woman are HORS! Its cool when your looking to date and bang. But when you actually want to settle down GOD help you with the woman of today.

I sometimes think what is the point of getting married....
WOMAN OF TODAY

1. Can't cook
2. Can't clean.
3. Don't want to have kids.
4. Been Fvcked by numerous men.
5. If you make a million dollars a year they still don't want to be housewives.
6. Don't respect you as a man.
7. Want to hang out with there GF and get drunk. If you tell them you don't like that (Than your the crazy jealous guy.

Man I know I sound like LMS. But from a guy who is looking to one day get married he is spot on.

My perfect woman.
1. Be a virgin.
2. Be good looking.
3. High sex drive.
4. Have a meal ready for me when I get home.
5. Greet me with a smile when I get home from a hard day at work.

We collectively as men. (especially afc's) made woman what they are today. We sold our man hoods and kissed there azz for a piece of azz. I would bet my left nut if there were more guys like me and LMS out there most men would be happier in there marriages and there relationships.

Man these brauds today are not worth 2 cents.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys desperately need to find & start following doc love's advice (askmen.com) if you haven't already, or else drop the idea of settling down into a long term relationship. most of the guys on this forum are not interested in ltrs, and a number of them quite militantly believe that you shouldn't be either, so they will give you different advice.

a couple of places to start (for meeting these) women: you won't find them online, and you won't find them at bars. you'll find them either at a church (that you've sought out b/c you believe or are interested in what they're about) or picking up a new hobby (preferably but not necessarily one dominated by women, but that you're genuinely interested in pursuing).

there are lots of women in these two sorts of venues who fit all of ly's prereqs and who either are willing or will learn to do the opposite of ly's 7 complaints IF they are deeply attracted to you.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for advise T. Actually, the going to church thing is something I have been thinking about. I have seen some really attractive women in those venues.

Don't be fooled by church girls though. I have gone out with some and they can be freaks in bed. The best BJ I have ever gotten was from a supposed church girl who is now married to some chump. They are not always the innocent virgins as they appear.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
I have been feeling down lately with regard to my love life. I have reached a point in my life where I just want to find a good quality woman as opposed to fycking anything that comes my way. The problem is it seems, at least where I live, that all the good stuff is taken or cant seem to attract them. Yet, I have alot to offer. I am a lawyer, have been told throughout my life that I am very attractive/handsome, even gorgeous, I am in very good shape as I work out 5 days/week, I have a six pack,I own $3M in property, make about $300K/year and all I seem to attract are low quality or worn out married MILFS.
Hopefully you hadn't achieved all these things for the sake of getting women. You need to understand that if that's all that you have to offer, there's other guys out there with more. You need to recognize what attracts the type of women you prefer. The funny thing is that all of that stuff that you listed could be just extra 'fluff' to them and isn't necessary. That's why I wondered exactly who were all those achievements were done for.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Hopefully you hadn't achieved all these things for the sake of getting women. You need to understand that if that's all that you have to offer, there's other guys out there with more. You need to recognize what attracts the type of women you prefer. The funny thing is that all of that stuff that you listed could be just extra 'fluff' to them and isn't necessary. That's why I wondered exactly who were all those achievements were done for.

I know all of this means nothing to most girls. I want to retire relatively young. I certainly did not try to obtain wealth to get chicks. My motives are in spite of them.

Joey Jeremiah

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I have the exact same problem you have. I don't have a problem getting and dating woman. But when it comes to finding a quality girl its tough. I am 30 years old now and am looking to settle down.

See this is the problem that us men in society face today. All these woman are HORS! Its cool when your looking to date and bang. But when you actually want to settle down GOD help you with the woman of today.

I sometimes think what is the point of getting married....
WOMAN OF TODAY

1. Can't cook
2. Can't clean.
3. Don't want to have kids.
4. Been Fvcked by numerous men.
5. If you make a million dollars a year they still don't want to be housewives.
6. Don't respect you as a man.
7. Want to hang out with there GF and get drunk. If you tell them you don't like that (Than your the crazy jealous guy.

Man I know I sound like LMS. But from a guy who is looking to one day get married he is spot on.

My perfect woman.
1. Be a virgin.
2. Be good looking.
3. High sex drive.

We collectively as men. (especially afc's) made woman what they are today. We sold our man hoods and kissed there azz for a piece of azz. I would bet my left nut if there were more guys like me and LMS out there most men would be happier in there marriages and there relationships.

Man these brauds today are not worth 2 cents.
"I'm an AFC" - lookyoung

Look it up. He actually said it. He's a fraud. He touches children.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violator, I did not see your age nor the age of women you are interested in. I have found huge differences in attitudes in women depending on their ages. Women I’ve met near my age all seem to be thinking marriage immediately. That’s why I have gravitated towards younger women who are more interested in relationships where you can go do things like travel, ski and hike.

I hate to sound like David D but he is totally right that you are going to have to sift through a large number of women to find “quality”.

But you state you are shy in approaching. Its going to be hard to sift if your volume is low. I’m not telling you what to do but if you are not seeing a good number of women, even ones’ that don’t seem “quality” at first, then, with all due respect, your gonna die of old age before you find a good one.

Like we used to say in the Navy while peeling massive volumes of potatoes: “Quantity is job one”.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno Violator...it seems to me like your the kinda guy that bases his value on money and looks. The way you describe yourself is like a low budget - low self esteem-resume'

I have alot to offer. I am a lawyer, have been told throughout my life that I am very attractive/handsome, even gorgeous, I am in very good shape as I work out 5 days/week, I have a six pack,I own $3M in property, make about $300K/year and all I seem to attract are low quality or worn out married MILFS.
Thats super that you have accomplished things that you are TRULY INTERESTED IN ??? (i hope)...
Hopefully you hadn't achieved all these things for the sake of getting women.
If you are doing well for yourself both financially and physically there should be no trouble meeting good quality women.

The problem lies in your personality or the places you go to meet women.
I don't know you personally but I'm more than willing to bet it is mostly about your personality (or lack there of). I can tell you are probably NOT that cool of a guy because of what you think is important and what you choose to represent yourself as a person.

Another problem is I am kind of shy in approaching women, especially the hot ones, and most of the women I have gone out with were the ones to make the first moves. But that does not happen very often so I know that I am going to have to start getting more aggressive and start approaching which seems awkward for me.
It seems you have let your career define you as a person. After a certain age, shyness should be overcome, its a BAD TRAIT that should die with teenage acne however you have failed to become connected and comfortable with human beings on a non-work related level.

Your low self esteem is the reason you are shy...you probably thought by achieving a developed physique and having money life would be handed to you on a silver platter and people would appreciate you more as a person (welcome to reality).

All I want is an attractive, well educated, intelligent woman who has morals and has something going in her life and who is a giver as opposed to the high maintenance women you find these days. I know it is alot to ask for but I will not settle for second best.
This is another problem with you...No one should settle for 2nd best but it seems you have been caught up with cliches' ? what exactly is high maintenance ???
attractive, well educated, intelligent woman who has morals and has something going in her life and who is a giver
How can a woman with all these independent qualities be a giver ?? what exactly is she giving you ?? or what is it you are expecting her to give you ?? Besides your MONEY what will you give her ?? What can you give her ?? your understanding of women seems to come from the media. You have no idea what the right woman is for you because you have no idea who you are as an individual..even your qualifications for the type of woman you want sounds like a low budget, pre-fabricated super market check list.

In the last several years, I have had relationships with what I would consider high quality women, but I dumped them all because these women wanted marriage at a time when I was not ready. But I am ready now to find that special person, but she is eluding me and it is kind of frustrating because I see all these beautiful women wherever I go, but they all seem to be taken or for whatever reason
After reading this, I now know for sure that You don' know sh!t about what a quality woman is, What you do know is your a lawyer and you'd like to have arm candy (aint nothing wrong with arm candy but people have more depth than looks).

It is also frustrating eveytime I see a beautiful woman with a dumpy looking, out of shape, poorly dressed man and I ask myself, what does he have that I don't kind of thing. Yes perhaps, the girl is a gold digger but many times I see that the girl truly likes the guy.
Thats because you don't understand what it is to feel and connect with people on a human level, you can't see past money and looks, you are a hollow shell that feels a sense of entitlement. Look at how you crucify and feel jealousy towards other men you think you are better than (all based on a superficial level)

Any suggestions? What can I do to improve things?
1st FORGET ABOUT MEETING WOMEN !!! you are in no position to share a life with anyone. You need to learn what it is to be a good human being with emotion, compassion and humbleness.

you need to spend the next several years of your life FORGETTING YOUR OCCUPATION and learning how to connect with all types of people on a personal level.

YOU NEED TO LEARN

to be able to make and keep life long friends.

how to be happy with yourself.

that life is NOT about impressing people because of your abs or you being a lawyer.

to be humble.

to STOP BEING A DIK by judging people based on their appearance

that having a lot to offer goes far beyond money.

Man I know I sound like LMS
you are no where near the level of LMS, rookie, but we all have dreams don't we.

My perfect woman.
1. Be a virgin.
2. Be good looking.
3. High sex drive.
there is no way you are 30 years old and this naive/stupid
i will agree with you about the looks and sex drive though !

p.s. HOW THE FCUK CAN A GIRL BE A VIRGIN WITH A HIGH SEX DRIVE !??? (idiot)

I think your better off being single..at 30 years of age you haven't even got a clue.

Last edited:

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
Don't be fooled by church girls though. I have gone out with some and they can be freaks in bed. The best BJ I have ever gotten was from a supposed church girl who is now married to some chump. They are not always the innocent virgins as they appear.
that's exactly what I mean. and even if they start out as innocent virgins, they may not stay that way.....

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
A gal (or guy) can have a very, very high latent sex drive, but never have indulged it (out of fear, uncertainty, obedience to a principle, whatever). It's just there waiting to be discovered... (perhaps uncovered is a better term :whistle: )

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
I dunno Violator...it seems to me like your the kinda guy that bases his value on money and looks. The way you describe yourself is like a low budget - low self esteem-resume'

Thats super that you have accomplished things that you are TRULY INTERESTED IN ??? (i hope)...

If you are doing well for yourself both financially and physically there should be no trouble meeting good quality women.

The problem lies in your personality or the places you go to meet women.
I don't know you personally but I'm more than willing to bet it is mostly about your personality (or lack there of). I can tell you are probably NOT that cool of a guy because of what you think is important and what you choose to represent yourself as a person.

It seems you have let your career define you as a person. After a certain age, shyness should be overcome, its a BAD TRAIT that should die with teenage acne however you have failed to become connected and comfortable with human beings on a non-work related level.

Your low self esteem is the reason you are shy...you probably thought by achieving a developed physique and having money life would be handed to you on a silver platter and people would appreciate you more as a person (welcome to reality).

This is another problem with you...No one should settle for 2nd best but it seems you have been caught up with cliches' ? what exactly is high maintenance ??? How can a woman with all these independent qualities be a giver ?? what exactly is she giving you ?? or what is it you are expecting her to give you ?? Besides your MOENY what will you give her ?? What can you give her ?? your understanding of women seems to come from the media. You have no idea what the right woman is for you because you have no idea who you are as an individual..even your qualifications for the type of woman you want sounds like a low budget, pre-fabricated super market check list.

After reading this, I now know for sure that You don' know sh!t about what a quality woman is, What you do know is your a lawyer and you'd like to have arm candy (aint nothing wrong with arm candy but people have more depth than looks).

Thats because you don't understand what it is to feel and connect with people on a human level, you can't see past money and looks, you are a hollow shell that feels a sense of entitlement. Look at how you crucify and feel jealousy towards other men you think you are better than (all based on a superficial level)

1st FORGET ABOUT MEETING WOMEN !!! you are in no position to share a life with anyone. You need to learn what it is to be a good human being with emotion, compassion and humbleness.

you need to spent the next several years of your life FORGETTING YOUR OCCUPATION and learning how to connect with all types of people on a personal level.

YOU NEED TO LEARN

to be able to make and keep life long friends.

how to be happy with yourself.

that life is NOT about impressing people because of your abs or you being a lawyer.

to be humble.

to STOP BEING A DIK by judging people based on their appearance

that having a lot to offer goes far beyond money.

you are no where near the level of LMS, rookie, but we all have dreams don't we.

i will agree with you about the looks and sex drive though !

I think your better off being single..at 30 years of age you haven't even got a clue.
I appreciate your input, but you are totally way off in judging me as superficial and materialistic. I do not seek nor wish to impress women with my "wealth" or possessions. I drive around a beat up 2004 scion when I can easily afford a $100,000.00+ automobile. Where I live (Miami) you see many wannabees driving around in their leased Mercedes CLS 500's and BMW 750IL and some in their Lambos. I am not one of them. I do not spend my weekends at Starbucks or one of the local fashionable meeting spots hoping to impress a platinum haired gold digger with fake breasts and lips with my material successes. I do not live in a fashionable condo or loft in South Beach and spend my weekends with the rich socialites in their multimillion dollar yachts. I live a simple and humble life in a simple 1 bedroom condo. When I go out on a date I never even mention what I do unless asked and if a girl asks me how much I make, I will tell her it is not her business and i will never date her again. As far as I am concerned, I appear and talk as if I am a normal and down to earth guy which I am.

Hence, your suggestion that I am full of myself and that may be the cause of the problem with respect to attracting the right ladies, you are absolutely wrong.

And furthermore your suggestion that I have no clue overlooks the modus operandi of my post. If you read it carefully you moron, I am not some wannabe player seeking to fyck as many women as I possibly can. Been there, done that. I have screwed enough women. I want to settle with just one suitable female. Nuff said

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
I know all of this means nothing to most girls. I want to retire relatively young. I certainly did not try to obtain wealth to get chicks. My motives are in spite of them.
Good attitude. It's a hard search but don't let despair cloud your ability to notice the hidden gems that are out there.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And furthermore your suggestion that I have no clue overlooks the modus operandi of my post. If you read it carefully you moron
you must be talking about when i said :
The bottom half of my post was meant for lookyoung, i figured i'd kill 2 birds with one stone..

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, im delaying my work out to make this post because its turning in to a mess.

heres your problem dude - its YOU.

to be more specific YOU are NOT comfortable with YOU. if you're worth 3 million bucks nad make 300 grand a year what the hell are you doing driving a 2004 scion and living in a 1 bedroom condon?

unless you are donating your money to the needy in an attempt to make the world a better place, your actions are indicative of someone with some serious cognitive dissonance going on.

the fact that you have accomplished SOOO much (your loaded, you're a lawyer, are probably a fairly decent human being) etc. and you haven't rewarded yourself for all that says a lot about your problem. if you won't even reward yourself with a nice car that you can EASILY afford then is it any surprise that subconsciously you haven't rewarded yourself with a high quality woman yet?

even worse you HIDE your accomplishments from the world. so in a sense you are LYING to the women in your life. now, don't get me wrong, its not a lie of commission but one of omission. and i can appreciate why you do it - basically a tactic to keep the gold diggers away.

but heres the problem with that, YOU are DENYING who you are! and when you do that in life it creates a vibe around you that keeps good things from coming your way.

now, you don't have to tell a woman what you make. but you don't have to drive a bargain car and live in a modest apartment to HIDE it!

the core of your problem is that you are NOT comfortable or PROUD of your life. secretly you are, but you are ashamed to wear that pride on your sleeve for the world to see. you think it will make you arrogant or something.

but guess what, ITS OK! you've worked hard, you deserve the good things in life. and you DON'T have to be an arrogant prick if you allow yourself to have them. you can still be a humble, nice guy who drives a nice car, it's no big deal.

now as for quality women. i dont even think this is a problem. i think you are subconsciously picking women that aren't a match for you because somehow you've gotten in to this psychological state of not appreciating yourself and denying yourself nice things.

so yes, you need to first forget about women!

what you need to do first and foremost is deal with this issue of self denial. you need to sit down and say to yourself 'if i didn't give a sh*t what anyone in this entire world thought of me, what kind of life would i like? would i like a nice car? would i like a nice apartment? etc.'

if the answer is yes, then go get those things.

now i know you're going to respond with 'ya, fine, who wouldn't like to drive a nice car. but most people who drive those cars are pricks. and im not a prick. so im not going to buy one." or maybe your response would be "they aren't the best bang for my buck, id rather invest in real estate."

ugghhhh - THAT is the problem. You care WAY too much about what things say about you. they don't say anything dude. even if every lexus owner in the world is a prick, that doesn't mean you'd be a prick if you drove a lexus! and you shouldn't care if every person in the world pointed at you while you drove down the street saying "look at that prick int he lexus" - because who cares what they think. you know you aren't a prick and you're driving a lexus because you like the car, period. [if you aren't buying it cuz of money, once again, you aren't rewarding yourself for all your accomplishments]

get that attitude going and you'll start to see women in a new light also. and you'll end up with your 'soul mate' if you will - because you'll know what you want, you'll go get it and she'll be happy you did.

so, have i cleared things up for you?

now don't go blow your 3M, but DO start to live the life you want to live (to the extent that you can afford to), and that includes the apartment you really want, the car you really want, etc.

you only go around once dude, so don't waste it denying yourself things thinking that makes you a 'better' person. it doesn't.

being a good person has NOTHING to do with your job, the car you drive, the woman on your arm, etc.

now in exchange for this life changing advice i've just given you, i want you to send me 100,000 bucks :D

stop being the problem and start being the solution dude - and now you know how!

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a very perceptive response. And you are correct to a certain extent.
I do donate a fair amount to charity. My goal is to retire early, travel the world and give. Yes, it sounds idealistic, but the fact of the matter is I do not need the trappings of a luxurious lifestyle with the cars, the penthouses, the yachts to make me happy. I am quite comfortable in who I am and would feel very out of place if I suddenly became some flashy dude with the gold chains and rings thinking he owns the world. if you saw me you would think I am just some ordinary guy who works 9-5 and that is fine with me Just the other day, I saw some guy in a wheel chair begging for money and I gave him all the cash I had, something like $50.00. My reward was the gleam in his eye and him blessing me. That made my day. I see what you are saying. I should reward myself. But I just don't find happiness in material things. I tried it and it did not impress me enough. I know many people who have the cars, the yachts, the mansions and they are not happy. Just me give a simple life, a simple home and enough to live on for the rest of my life so that I can have the time to enjoy the most important things in life like my 7 year old son. Whatever I do not need, I will gladly give away to thos who need it the most.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh ok, you have a 7 year old son. didn't know that.

that explains some of the aversion to rewarding yourself.

but you know what the problem with your current explanation is - you're perspective is one of the 'future' instead of today.

you're already focused on retirement.

dude, taking one years salary and increasing your standard of living is NOT a bad thing! it won't derail your chances at retirement and travelling the world.

im telling ya man, at least to me based on what you've written, its very obvious that your mind is totally in the future. i'll reward myself in the future with an early retirement and travel etc.

is it any surprise that what you are looking for NOW isn't showing up? its not showing up because you everything about you screams 'i'll get around to living in the future. right now i'm just looking for routine. why can't i find a woman to complete my routine.'

i'm telling ya dude you are trapped in the habits of your past and your wishes for the future.

you need to start living for NOW and trust that everything will work out just fine.

heck, even your search for a high quality woman is less about the NOW and more about some picture perfect future you are hoping to have.

living for the future has been a big part of why you are successful i'd argue. when you were younger you were focused and driven to accomplish the things you needed to do to get you to where you wanted to go.

but unfortunately with women thats not how it works. and that's what is frustrating you. its also why you are probably missing out on some great women that don't even catch your attention.

so you lived for the future when you were younger, and thats great, you're highly successful now. but its time to take a break from that and get with the NOW.

hey, do it for a year or two. you can always go back to being future focused in a couple of years.

anyway, my advice still stands :) your problem isn't that there aren't any high quality women, your problem is that all your NOW actions are dictated by FUTURE thinking.

(oh and by the way, reread my original post. you do NOT have to become a flashy guy with chains just to drive a nice car. this is part of your problem, as i stated. you keep thinking that nice things will somehow turn you in to a prick, or that youll be surrounded by pricks, or whatever. i'm just saying up your lifestyle a bit because you deserve it - and if you can't reward yourself with at least that, trust me, you ain't going to reward yourself with a high quality woman, psychologically you'll deny yourself that as well)

oh and one other thing. you're stating this 'just give me a simple life and simplme home blah blah'. which is fine. BUT if thats TRULY all you ever wanted you wouldn't have become a lawyer. you'd have become a farmer or something. and if you argue that 'well, i became a lawyer because it was the thing to do.' then that's fine, but maybe you should stop being a lawyer and go be a farmer then. either learn to enjoy who you are, what you do and the limitations (and benefits) of that lifestyle - or change the lifestyle.

if i wanted to bang chics all day i wouldn't become a priest, id become a porn star. if you want a down to earth woman and a simple home and simple life, the move to the south and buy a farm. don't become a lawyer in miami! there are lots of high quality women where you live (i knwo this because they exist everywhere in the world) but you aren't going to find a southern belle in miami, so stop looking for one.

anyway, high quality women aren't your problem. your problem, i still believe, is that you are out of sych with the life you are living. and part of that ist hat you don't reap the benefits from it. so you live this life and partake in none of the benefits. its like you have a buffet fit for a king in front of you and you're upset because there's no grapes on the table and thats all you really want, so you don't eat anything.

dude, stop wishing and start living, the rest will work itself out.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said in the beginning that you're shy and arent good at approaching. Soubds like that should be your #1 priority is getting over that. You're the prime example of how looks and money dont mean shyt if you have no game. There are quality women out there, you just have to sift through the garbage first, and to do that is to play your numbers. im in the same boat as you, but I know that Im looking in the wrong places, and have a fear of approaching. Those dumpy looking, out of shape, bad dressers are the ones that made the moves. Join their club. And dont assume the women they're with are quality. Most of the hot chicks you see are nutjobs.

Have you tried to look up any of your old "quality" ex's?

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
violator said:
Just me give a simple life, a simple home and enough to live on for the rest of my life so that I can have the time to enjoy the most important things in life like my 7 year old son. Whatever I do not need, I will gladly give away to thos who need it the most.
Most (almost all) women are marriage minded. They're on the clock, and their sexual marketability declines with age, so they have to be.

Think of surfing as a life analogy. Women are like the waves. There will always be another wave to catch, or you can ride one the distance. I'm sure you understand this.

If you were able to catch women you considered quality in the past, but the timing wasn't right, what would stop you from going out and catching one of these women now that the timing is right?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass]
You don't know the level I am at. You don't even know me.

Yes, I am 30 years old dumb azz. If I wasn't than why would I say I was idiot.

Dumb fvck easily let me give you an example. Lookyoung marries a girl that is virgin. Lookyoung pops the cherry. Lookyoung fvcks her good and she loves having sex with Lookyoung. She looks forward to lookyoung coming homing and getting fvcked by him. Lookyoung and her fvck 3 times a day 7 days a week. When she is on her period she will give lookyoung a BJ to keep him happy.

Dumb Bass marries a girl that has fvcked 45 guys. She is a wild party girl. Has had threesomes, Loves to give head, and is loud between the sheets. She is a real party girl. She loves to drink, gets high here and there and has been known to snort a line or two. Everyone says she is a nympho. She has has been cheated on in the past by men. Was raped once, and has a few emotional issues because of it.

Dumbbass marries her. SHe has sex with him 3 times a week. After 1 month of marriage she says I am not feeling good about myself and gets on antideppressants. She loses her sex drive and than Dumbass is wacking off every night. He has sex 5 times a year if that. He is too AFC to do anything about it and he stays with her and dies a miserable man.

think Iyour better off being single..at 30 years of age you haven't even got a clue.
No dumbass your the one without a clue. Just because you marry a virgin does not mean she will not have a high sex drive idiot.

If you have more experience with woman you would know this Dumb AZZ.

PS. Don't flame other posters for no reason idiot.