“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

very cold approach

faustus

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
UK
Okay.. to test my confidence last week I went up to an HB7 on the bus and asked straight out 'what's your home number?'.

She had two objections - 'why'?
me - 'Because it gives me a chance to see if I want to get to know you, and you a chance to see what I'm like'

and 'I have a boyfriend'
me - 'But I'm not asking for his number, I'm asking for yours'.

She gave me the home number and her name.

Now here's the deal. It's been four days. Now if this was a normal approach I would call her, but now I'm curious and I wanna know if anyone has tried approaching as directly as this, and whether it has gotten them results...
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Four days????

How are you getting to know her? MENTAL TELEPATHY??? Call the girl! Ask her out for coffee! What the hell are you waiting for? You got the number!

USE IT!


You made a strong approach...it worked! Follow through!
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
great stuff bro!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
I think you need to follow up your stone-cold approach with the following phone call:

ring... ring...
"Hi, this is hot_girl"
"Hi, this is Faustus. Will you have sex with me?"

Actually, maybe this wouldn't work so well... :D

-> Beethoven
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
All the balls in the world to open the door, and none to step through.

Did you give a sh!t what she thought when you asked for the number?

NO.

What did that get you? It got you her number. Do you think being overly concerned with whether she'll think you're calling too soon/too late, the exact OPPOSITE of what netted you the number, is going to get you a date? Stick to your guns. Stop worrying whether she's impressed by you...if you're holding the number you made your impression. She LIKES you.

Now you just have to show her why. ;)
 

faustus

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
UK
Okay...

'All the balls in the world to open the door, and none to step through'

Ok, guys, I did read here that you should wait four days to call but, hey, I see your point, I guess I forgot that imitation is suicide.

You know, I've got to say this DJ mindset is really paying off for me. People are reacting totally differently to me. Instead of trying to remember some half-arsed patten I'm being ****y and funny, doing kino and being the prize.

And yet, you know what? I've missed two really great opportunities that have come out of this authentic confidence and sexuality. I actually rationalised myself out of it!

There's a squirming wreck of an AFC inside me clinging on for dear life and screwing up the capitalisation of my DJing!

Faustus looks down at his ancient, well-thumbed copy of the DJ bible and thinks. Suddenly he sticks his hand into his stomach and grabs hold of a squirming creature inside him. He rips it out and throws it against the wall. It makes a whimpering noise and slides down behind the bin.

Well, he's dead as from now. I swear, every hot girl I see, I approach and I get the number! That's a universal rule!Everything that comes out of this mindset is to be capitalised on!

If I stray from this, which I won't I give you all permission to *****-slap me to the four corners of the earth!

Faustus gets up from computer and flies out of the window towards HB9s

It's DJ time...
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Nice approach but I bet the number is fake anyway!


Originally posted by Beethoven
I think you need to follow up your stone-cold approach with the following phone call:

ring... ring...
"Hi, this is hot_girl"
"Hi, this is Faustus. Will you have sex with me?"

Actually, maybe this wouldn't work so well... :D

-> Beethoven
No matter if the number is fake, I really like this stone cold approach and the follow up. Let us all give it one shot and report your experience here! Are you in ?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top