"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Venting!

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
So I got to talking with the new bartender at work. We talk for a few weeks while working, go out on night she gives me her number. Flirting at work, kino, touching me while talking, compliments. So we decided to go out one night, she said she wanted to watch this movie with me. Even better I think. So I agree to that on saturday. Last night we are supposed to go watch the movie together. She calls me around 5 all happy and saying how shes excited etc. Im in a good mood. "Huzzuh!" I said to myself. Shes showing interest. Calling me 1st to confirm!I told her Id call her when I got off work around 9. So I do. No answer. I leave a message. Figuring she might be getting ready etc. I wait an hour. Try once more, no message. Then go out with other friends. No phone call! NOTHING!

So today I get a text. "Im SO sorry about last night. I got sick and went to sleep around 8 and didnt wake up" *gag* So I reply "You sounded fine at 5, I get the point"......she replies "U ass =( " what the hell?.........
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"And you didn't call to tell me this?? You're going to have to do something DAMNED good for me to make up for THIS one. :D"
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
If she counteroffers your still good. If she plays it like you have yellow fever and is avoiding you, then next her.
 
Top