Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Veka (26) and I (47) met exactly a year ago

Richard III

Reaction score
I acknowledge the forum rules and wish to comply my best. I do need help on this, I am a new comer and a filthy noob. I apologise for my lameness and ignorance. Please do not ban me and address the issues with me before doing so if there are.

The below post was sent to loveshack about a month ago and I was banned immediately without warning. I have tried to discuss the matter with admins and my queries were ignored. I hope this forum has better credentials in terms of ethics. If not, then fair enough, at least I tried.

Hi

I'm a returning member of fasteduction.com, I was an active contributor to the relationship sub board back in 2006/7, as I have been through the most challenging arm wrestling with psycho demon freaks and survived. My name remains identical to the one I was using then.

Veka (26) and I (47) met exactly a year ago at an after party in the Slovakian mountains at some good friends of mine, she was the best friend Matj's (sub project associate) girlfriend. I had noticed that she was looking at me funny so I approached her directly once everyone had passed out around us and we chatted for a bit, gathered she has a 3 yo boy at home and that she was a molecular biologist working as a lab technician in Prague. Me and her were reciprocally profoundly attracted so I suggested we'd go upstairs "watch a movie on the laptop" since we were the only living souls around the house.

We stayed in bed for like 3 days and 3 nights....we just could not get enough of eachother.

Though our union, I was able to see and feel her true person. Veka is mostly a good girl, and likes to take initiatives, which is great and I support that. At some point she wanted to get on top and take the lead. I usually hate that, and told her off. She insisted and I found that kind of cute. I smiled and said, okay, you go girl... For the very first time I was able to enjoy a really nice moment looking at a female balancing her hips over my body and I wondered in the lapse of a second, how she was able to achieve this. And this is where I eventually saw it. A cheeky little demon was looking at me through her eyes. I tried not to react in any abrupt way and we just kept going normally.

I was able to place it in the conversation later, I said that men have a dormant beast inside their mind and that women have a daemon within that we together work at keeping at bay. She was really interested and participated in this conversation. She knew exactly what I was referring to, even though we were then having nothing but a good time, I was able to see that she was not perfect. So we would not be too worried about this, I mentioned that I've sized the creature as being of a small size.

Later, I had to eventually return to Melbourne as this is where I live, she went with me to the airport etc.... And I promised her that I would pay half her ticket to Melbourne in June (6 months after I flew off) and said that I would plan 4 weeks road trip around Australia so we can have fun and spent time with eachother and go from there

We kept chatting on messenger everyday and we would make a voice or video call every now and then. We did cybersex a few times, however even through I could tell she was extremely horny, since she was controlling the scene I was looking at, I was finding it a little rough and even though she would regularly ask for some more of that, I declined but instead I sent her some really nice photos of my body so she could play on her own, wearing that dirty t-shirt of mine that she had kept. She disclosed a few times that in her dreams she would fly on a horseback over the seas and oceans to find me.

The border to Australia locked down in May. We tried all the tricks in the book with the immigration department so she could still fly there, however there is no exception possible for lovers, even though you can prove that staying separated is affecting on mental health. Once we knew we had to stay trapped away from eachother for a longer period, we planned my return in Europe for Xmas/Nye. I applied for my Australian passport (I am French, recently obtained Aus citizenship and cannot travel outbound unless I have a national passport), it took a while to get delivered. Veka would ask everyday of when I would receive my passport. It finally arrived in the mail in October. We looked at the prices for air travel for December and they were skyrocking to a level of about 10,000 euros. My finances were slim as the economic crisis was not allowing many jobs to go forward (I work in construction), and could not afford such a price. She supported my choice as she said it would just be stupid to throw all that money away.

December was really busy, a new client offered some jobs on sites in Sydney for my crew, Melbourne operations were still down to a crawl, I could not turn down this offer and drove down with my men. I kept sending photos to Veka, I called her while I was on the road, her voice was very melty sweet as everytime we talked on the phone.

3 days later, I went to the rocks cliffs and send her some pics of myself with the wind in my hair. I then received this message, phrased exactly: "Hi Z...., I’m sorry but I have a bf now here in prague"

I will keep writing later, I'm kind of over it now.

I'm fine. But I think she's going through a lot more than I was thinking.

I have managed all right, I'm really busy with work duties so it keeps my mind safe.

I know it's a though one. But I have thought of a few options for later. For the time being, I respect her choice, I have no issues with that.

Click here for full story

Serenity

Reaction score
Considering you have been around these types of forums for over a decade, how did you manage to simp this hard?

You got waaaay too invested in this one, what were you thinking?

You may have been banned on loveshack because they thought you were a troll, your story is that crazy and the chat log is pure concentrated cringe. I'm not even sure whether you're a troll or not, but if so this would be very high effort. Besides, you're not the first man who has gone to crazy lengths for a woman.

This one is over, now the question is have you learned? What exactly is it you want help with? Getting her back? Because there's no way that's happening, that door is closed and should remain that way. Do you need help to never be such a simp again? Then you're at the right forum.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering you have been around these types of forums for over a decade, how did you manage to simp this hard?

You got waaaay too invested in this one, what were you thinking?

You may have been banned on loveshack because they thought you were a troll, your story is that crazy and the chat log is pure concentrated cringe. I'm not even sure whether you're a troll or not, but if so this would be very high effort. Besides, you're not the first man who has gone to crazy lengths for a woman.

This one is over, now the question is have you learned? What exactly is it you want help with? Getting her back? Because there's no way that's happening, that door is closed and should remain that way. Do you need help to never be such a simp again? Then you're at the right forum.
The post smells a bit trolly for sure, but I don't think he was simping (from what I remember of the post as I write this).

OP, assuming you are not a troll, just put this one on the backburner. She was having a fling with you and now it's over. If anything happens now it'll be her who initiates it. And in particular you should not try to travel to see her any more as she might well flake, but like I said she seems done with this fling now anyway so I doubt you'd even get the occasion to see her again.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
but I don't think he was simping
Technically correct, he was prevented by covid. He was planning to pay half her ticket to halfway around the world and take her on a 4 week roadtrip, I have a feeling he would have paid more than half of that roadtrip. A bit much for a fling don't you think?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A broad you were banging now has a boyfriend? Forget her then. Hit her up next time you're in Slovakia, if ever, but don't go there for her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Overinvested in a long distance relationship that had no real chance of ever working. Tough when you hit it off really well with a woman who lives far away but keep in mind she may have only been showing you what she wanted to in that timeframe when you were with her in person.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't she ur boys gf when u met her? Anyway whats the question here..she met another guy..move on.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As all the guys above have stated: next her and move on.

I know it is hard to read and accept, especially when you are really into someone - we've all been there - but trust us: you gotta move on. You posted this one month ago on another forum, means you've been suffering from oneitis for at least one month now, probably the entire year since you've met her. This isn't the mental place you should be in.

Think about it for a minute..

* You met this girls ONE year ago. An entire year has passed and you haven't seen her.
* She lives on the other side of the world, at probably the furthest point someone can live away from you. This isn't a long distance relationship, this is a galactic distance relationship. To me, a LDR is like the other side of the country, not the other side of the world. Even if she had visisted you and you travelled across Australia, chances are this wouldn't have lasted. Try to look at it this way.
* You offered to pay for her ticket (ok, half of her ticket). She knows she's got you. Takes a lot of attraction and mystery out of the equation.
* The way she ended things with you is cold and short. Never tolerate this behavior because this is disrespectful and you chasing after her after she's treated you like this will only lower you in her eyes even more. I'm sure you know this yourself.

I'm looking for any positive signs but there aren't any. Sorry man, but the best way to react to this was no reaction at all. She texted you " Hi Z...., I’m sorry but I have a bf now here in prague", well I wouldn't even have replied to this. If she wants to see or hear you again she should be the one to contact you again. IF this were to happen you can re-evaluate things and decide if she's worth your time, but I'm afraid you acted butthurt and sad to her message. You have to act unfazed by what she send you. She has to feel that you are emotionally strong, otherwise her attraction for you will plummet even lower and I'm guessing this is exactly what happened.

To be fair, I think this was a lost cause even if you didn't answer her. I know it sucks Richard, but you gotta face the facts here: she's gone. Try to find a local girl or woman. Australia has some amazingly beautiful women. There's something in the water over there..

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord, guys. This is a troll easily spotted from not even out of left field, he's halfway across town.

I've actually seen this post before on here.