Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vegans and Vegetarians

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm not sure what it is that you're disagreeing with me about, other than the bit where I said I felt like I wasn't getting enough protein. Which is how I felt, whether in fact I was or not. The reason I said that is because I felt pretty good overall, but I noticed that I sometimes got a little lightheaded and dizzy. Maybe that was just a coincidence, I don't know. But I wasn't eating fish, eggs, or protein powder, so maybe that had something to do with it. I have no objection to eating any of those things, it was just something I was trying. The main point of my post was to ask what vegetarians/vegans were eating for meals.
That might have to do with blood sugar maybe getting into too low?

It's hard to really give a one sized fits all answer because there are so many different "types" of vegetarians.

But as far as vegan goes, here is a site that talks about foods to eat:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huel, soylent amazing grass and peanut butter
Thanks. Sounds kind of gimmicky though, doesn't exactly make the mouth water. Peanut butter's okay.
I suppose you get acclimated to it.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Sounds kind of gimmicky though, doesn't exactly make the mouth water. Peanut butter's okay.
I suppose you get acclimated to it.
Not gimmicky; I'm too lazy to cook.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no plant that is a complete protein. The most bio available sources are whey proteins, milk, eggs, red meat, fish, and poultry. As for iron, there is heme and non-heme iron. Again, non heme iron comes from plants is not absorbed as easily as heme iron, which is from animal sources.

EDIT: There are a few complete protein sources such as quinoa. They just contain significant less protein per serving when compared to animal sources.
Rice and beans combine to form a complete protein. I assume this is why it's a common dish the world over - cheap form of energy.