Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

vegan protein

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure you are spreading your protein 30-30-30, not 20-20-60 like some people do, it is MUCH, MUCH MORE EFFICIENT. TRUST ME.
(Me) I basically eat once a day but not a strict rule, and that's the only way I roll until I splat.

My Daughter is full blown vegan, but struggles with weight. Too many carbo's. She takes shots of evoo.
Now that just seems weird.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixing pea and brown rice protein gives you almost the same Amino Acid profile as Whey...I highly recommend
I've tried several pea and hemp proteins. I have found a few good vegan ones. I'm annoyed at the amount of soy in a lot if these products that would be great otherwise.

Any recommendations? I don't recall the pea protein brand. I used iron vegan before. The hemp protein tasted very chalky. I'm funny with whey. Some run through me. I find new Zealand whey higher quality.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried several pea and hemp proteins. I have found a few good vegan ones. I'm annoyed at the amount of soy in a lot if these products that would be great otherwise.

Any recommendations?
Just eat meat. Vegan protein has to be too processed to reach anywhere near the same protein quality.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Any recommendations? I don't recall the pea protein brand. I used iron vegan before. The hemp protein tasted very chalky. I'm funny with whey. Some run through me. I find new Zealand whey higher quality.
Not sure of the pea protein brand but I found a great deal on a bulk 25lb bag a year or so ago that I bought.

I use Optimum Sprouted Organic Brown Rice Protein and then mix them together(use a half scoop of each).

Both are unflavored hut I kind of enjoy the earthy flavor

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure of the pea protein brand but I found a great deal on a bulk 25lb bag a year or so ago that I bought.

I use Optimum Sprouted Organic Brown Rice Protein and then mix them together(use a half scoop of each).

Both are unflavored hut I kind of enjoy the earthy flavor
Thanks man. I will look into it. I did whey, hemp, and pea protein. Hemp is rough. whey can run through me if low grade. I found new Zealand whey a bit pricy but higher quality. Pea protein was shockingly good.