Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vatoloco's Observation Log

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No, YOU come here!"

So I'm coming back from lunch and I'm walking into my building when this coupe pulls up to the door and a HB8 (nicely-dressed) steps out of it. I guess she'd been out to lunch and was being dropped off when a guy's voice from inside the car says "Hey, c'mere..." The girl turns around and says "No, YOU come here!"

The guys steps out of the car (a 6, sloppily-dressed), goes around the car to comply with her order. He then went in for the kiss and started to get all lovey-dovey with the girl. Unfortunately I couldn't stop (to stare ;)) so I kept walking and missed out on any more interaction.

Lessons to be learned:
  • The guy didn't have a witty comeback to her shit-test. Make sure you do.
  • Sure, the guy is getting physical contact with the HB8 but at what cost? Obviously his IL is higher than hers.
  • Don't let yourself become whipped. It truly is a sad spectacle.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha Love it

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
So I'm coming back from lunch and I'm walking into my building when this coupe pulls up to the door and a HB8 (nicely-dressed) steps out of it. I guess she'd been out to lunch and was being dropped off when a guy's voice from inside the car says "Hey, c'mere..." The girl turns around and says "No, YOU come here!"

The guys steps out of the car (a 6, sloppily-dressed), goes around the car to comply with her order. He then went in for the kiss and started to get all lovey-dovey with the girl. Unfortunately I couldn't stop (to stare ;)) so I kept walking and missed out on any more interaction.

Lessons to be learned:
  • The guy didn't have a witty comeback to her shit-test. Make sure you do.
  • Sure, the guy is getting physical contact with the HB8 but at what cost? Obviously his IL is higher than hers.
  • Don't let yourself become whipped. It truly is a sad spectacle.
How would you have responded wittily?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
How would you have responded wittily?
Well let's see, if it was a woman who I was non-exclusively dating... fuck! It can't be! I wouldn't be "begging" her with a "C'mere." I'd just grab her by the waist, pull her up to me and plant one on her. ;)

But for example, if someone had told me that line, I would've come back with:
  • "Sweetheart, I just paid for lunch and you wanna make me walk!?"
  • "No thanks." [and just walked/driven off]
  • "Who are you and what have you done with [insert her name here]?" "What do you mean?" "Well, [insert her name here] wouldn't say stupid things like this..."
  • "Hahaha! I don't think so. Vato don't play that!"
all in an exaggerated, playful tone.

Always Agree & Amplify. ;)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Eeewww, it's that creepy guy!"

I work in a college campus. It's a plethora of cute, young women and I have a blast here. Not only is it a good stable job with the State, it gives me the opportunity to always be in the presence of good-looking girls. I'm always flirting and talking with them here on campus.

As it's been mentioned before, dating is a numbers game. You have to ask a lot of girls and have to go through a lot of them to find someone compatible with you. However, although it's good to have a lot of interactions, what's not good is being predictable and creepy. Let me explain.

There is this guy who stands in a key intersection here on campus and is always talking with girls and closing them. He's about a 4 in looks, short, maybe around 5'3".

Anyway, I was once walking towards this particular intersection when I hear two girls say "Eeewww, it's that creepy guy!" I guess they had been closed before (probably multiple times) and were now dreading the possibility of being hit on again by this "creepy guy."

Lessons to be learned:
  • Don't be the Creepy Guy. I'm always talking with women here on campus but I don't stand in a corner trying to close every single moving thing. Be nonchalant about your hunting.
  • Don't be predictable. This guy is always standing in the same corner. At least try to have different corners! :D
  • Remember, it's a numbers game. He closes dozens of women on a daily basis. Though more than likely he gets shot down (like I said, he ain't a looker), hopefully at least three or four will dig him back. At least he has the balls (or desensitization) to ask.

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Don't make her your psychiatrist. See Mikey at the beginning of the movie talking to all the girls he meets about the girl who dumped him back in NY? Don't do that. If you do, all you're gonna generate in girls are feelings of empathy and friendship. Don't FZ yourself!!
I'm not so sure on this one. This one girl friend I have is crazy about me. I tell her everything personal, and even when I feel down on myself I can get self-deprecating as hell to her. For instance I got rejected and I was going to her "ffs I'll never meet anyone I'm not good enough to find a girl what's wrong with me"... I even used to talk to her about pickup (LOL) and explain the terms and routines to her. It's like NOTHING I do can put her off of me... :confused:

I'm not interested in being more than ****buddies with her though (I wish I was), luckily she doesn't mind at all, just says if I ever fancy her she'll "go out with me in a heartbeat".

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
thanks guy for all the life lessons.

i don't have any to tell really. i am 20 and have only learned one thing.
don't fall for your bestfriend. in the end she will just burn you
This. Thing is I usually go years without being interested at all then all of a sudden bam. When that happens you're ****ED. So don't be friends with girls unless she's open to more (flirt from the beginning) because sometimes you can find them unattractive and a short time down the road it changes and you're suddenly in a horrible situation.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SweetTooth said:
I'm not so sure on this one. This one girl friend I have is crazy about me. I tell her everything personal, and even when I feel down on myself I can get self-deprecating as hell to her. For instance I got rejected and I was going to her "ffs I'll never meet anyone I'm not good enough to find a girl what's wrong with me"... I even used to talk to her about pickup (LOL) and explain the terms and routines to her. It's like NOTHING I do can put her off of me... :confused:
The problem is that, even though her IL is apparently through the roof right now, eventually you're gonna turn her off with all the negativity. I personally like spending time with people who are [mostly] positive. Sure, shit happens from time to time but, if all that comes out of your mouth are negative things, I'm gonna drop you as a friend/acquaintance. Same thing with significant others.

Women for some godforsaken reason love to go into Mother/Psychiatrist mode: "Tell me EVERYTHING, I'm here for you." Maybe that's how they subconsciously weed out chumps. ;)

Edit: Also, be careful what you say and who you say it to. You never know when it could come back to bite you in the ass. ;)

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was reflecting on my past relationship (and the post as to why you shouldn't directly confront a girl on disrespect) and I found your observation log.

I just wanted to say I think It's great. Not surprising that I've seen the same interactions... In my past relationships.

Just dropping by, from a fellow rider (r6) :)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GhostWriter said:
Hey, I was reflecting on my past relationship (and the post as to why you shouldn't directly confront a girl on disrespect) and I found your observation log.

I just wanted to say I think It's great. Not surprising that I've seen the same interactions... In my past relationships.
Thanks man, you obviously know good stuff when you see it! :D

Just dropping by, from a fellow rider (r6) :)
Cool. :up:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adapt or Die... or get stuck with a fattie/ugly/bad one! :D

So all this talk about Facebook, Night/Day game, etc. has gotten me thinking. Are we humans that different from other species? I mean, in nature, creatures have to adapt to changes they're subject to. Otherwise they die. Shouldn't we humans adapt to changes in our environment, including how we "hunt" for a mate.

I'm not gonna tell you what's right and what's wrong. But what I have observed (at least in nature shows! ;)) is that if you wanna pass on your DNA and give your offspring the best chance at surviving, you adapt to the obstacles that Nature throws at you and use whatever resources are at your disposal.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So... what have you been up to?"

A couple of weeks ago I ran into an acquaintance (actually, a friend of one of my sisters) and she found out I work here on campus. Last week, she comes into my office "to say hi" as well as an additional "subtle" motive...

She was with a classmate and she makes random chitchat and eventually, after a brief, awkward "So... what have you been up to?" and me replying "Oh, just got back from a trip to see Uncle Barry at the White House, you?", the true motive comes out:

"We came to do homework but all the tables are busy..."

I have a nice conference area in my office that has a table, a whiteboard and several chairs... ;)

I didn't offer my office for her and her classmate so she gets offended and leaves. "We gotta go, TTYL!"

Lessons to be learned:

• Don't let yourself get used, especially by people who are not close to you. I wasn't about to let her be in my office doing her homework! I have work to do and the last thing I want is to be babysitting someone making sure they're behaving while in my office! Okay, maybe if the classmate would have given me a BJ I would have considered it! ;)

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vatoloco, hope you don't mind if I share something of my own! Love this thread by the way :)

Tonight I went out to a sports bar downtown with an old friend of mine to watch the hockey game. We were having a great time..chattin up the waitresses and the girls sitting around us.

My friend has very low self esteem, but is actually not a bad looking guy, and has alot going for him. He has 0 confidence when it comes to women however.

So my friend had been eyeing up our waitress all night; kept commenting on how nice she was, how hot she was etc. Now, I am generally skeptical when it comes to judging interest level of waitreses because theyre working for tips...however, I was getting a good vibe off this one in particular. She had been flirting with my friend all night; turns out her birthday is the day after his of the same year.

Anyways, I asked him if he was going to get her number. He just laughed and said no. So I told him I was going to get her number, and we would party with her for his birthday...he looked at me like I was out of my mind. And for whatever reason, seemed embarrassed and upset at the idea of me getting this girls number for the purpose of hooking him up down the road.

When it came time to leave, I casually chatted up the waitress some more, and asked what her plans for her birthday were. She told me she was working that night, but planned to go out on the town after, and invited us to come to her bar for some birthday drinks. I told her to give me her number, which she did, and said I'd get in touch with her later. She said she couldn't wait to hear from me! On the way out I also managed to grab another waitresses number that I had been eyeing up all night myself.

Lessons to be learned:

- Always go for the close, you have nothing to lose! My friend was so afraid of rejection that he refused to even ask for a number. But in the end she gladly gave it up, and even commented to me that she thought my friend was cute, and seemed like a great guy!

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
True. A more important one though would be "Don't become [best]friends with a girl you wanna bone." ;)

Don't put yourself in the FZ. You want a girl? Go for it.

funny thing is man... i did bone her. more then once.

don't ask me how i did it. but i think it was due to the fact she just left her
LTR and just wanted some love in.

but it still hold true what i said. because now she got a new bf. i flip out and we aint friends anymore.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
This is Gold right here...I find myself in this situation A Lot!!!!!! between friends or strangers. It's like i notice it so much now that I don't even compete I just say what I want to say and that's it. I almost laugh, and they look at me wondering what is so funny...

Too true, you look like a baffoon trying to peacock or out Alpha another dude trying to talk to one girl.

If you want the girl def do it one on one...I like this one
this is so true. so true in fact i lost 6 friends over it.

they was my best friends threw high school. then high school finished. they just stayed the same. doing stupid prank phone calls ( i changed my number and i still got one the other day) and doing **** all. so one day ( after being hacked by one of them) i said enough was enough and de friended them.

EDIT: great thread man. i hope you keep posting in here. i learnt SO MUCH from it. thanks :)

they was always c**** to me. always wanting s*** from me. so they hand to go. now i am happier then i have ever been.

Lesson learned: NEVER let people treat you like ****. always have a good solid friends around you. don't keep people that will always put you down. even if it means you have no friends.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SweetTooth said:
This. Thing is I usually go years without being interested at all then all of a sudden bam. When that happens you're ****ED. So don't be friends with girls unless she's open to more (flirt from the beginning) because sometimes you can find them unattractive and a short time down the road it changes and you're suddenly in a horrible situation.

lol don't worry man. i loved her when i first saw her. 7 years later we fvcked a bunch of times, then i got WAY to attached and fliped out when she got a new bf. ( even after telling me it was just hook ups lol) so now we can't be friends. i made that choice.

but whatever. was a good learning experience. also i lost my "v plates" to her

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BadNews said:
Vatoloco, hope you don't mind if I share something of my own! Love this thread by the way :)
It's cool, man. As long as there is something worthy of learning, it's cool.

Packer2010 said:
don't ask me how i did it. but i think it was due to the fact she just left her LTR and just wanted some love in.
IDK if this was an intended pun or not but either way, it's fucking funny!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
...learn to be an Observer yourself. Watch people's interactions with others and the world around them. Especially, watch couples and try to assess the state of their relationships. Who has the higher IL? Does it look like a healthy relationship?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_royals/20110429/wl_yblog_royals/royal-wedding-mysteries-solved

Look at the picture in this article. He is leaning in to kiss her, instead of the other way around. His IL is obviously higher than hers, even though she's the one marrying into royalty. ;)

This guy is fucked. Between this and the "obey" thingie, this thing is done. In a few years, she's gonna divorce his ass.

And this guy is a prince!! :eek:

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_royals/20110429/wl_yblog_royals/royal-wedding-mysteries-solved

Look at the picture in this article. He is leaning in to kiss her, instead of the other way around. His IL is obviously higher than hers, even though she's the one marrying into royalty. ;)

This guy is fucked. Between this and the "obey" thingie, this thing is done. In a few years, she's gonna divorce his ass.

You know what is sad? A dude I know just got married, and you know how they send out those magnetized invites to the wedding...

Well it had a picture of the both of them and he is leaning in to kiss her on the cheek as she turns and smiles in the picture away from him...

As you well know she is telling HIM what to do in the marriage.

That is something I do not want in a marriage...

Just funny you mentioned that.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:

I got a chuckle out of this. I wouldn't read too much into that IMHO. It isnt common for newly weds in the British Royal family to even kiss at all on the balcony...and many people believed they wouldnt. They in fact kissed TWICE, the first time in history...I imagine the prince initiated because he's got some ****in balls and hell...he's a prince! She likely wouldn't have ever initiated the kiss out of fear of offending anyone within the royal family.

At any rate...I still found this funny :)