"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vasectomies for young men?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Just a thought...

As I hear more and more about the male birth control pill, I really wonder about the long term effects. Basically, it drops testosterone levels to where sperm is no longer produced.

What about just getting vasectomies at 18? It is damn near 100% effective. There is no biological impact to testosterone or any other hormones.

When a man is ready to have a baby, he can get it reversed, which is about 75% effective or get IVF. For those that do either of those options, it is something that cost money. No man is going to use resources until he knows he is ready for children. People that cant afford children wont be having kids if they cant afford the procedures, thereby allowing them to build their wealth and provide a good home for their future families.

And if it did become popular, I guarantee medicine would find ways to increase the effectiveness of the reversal procedure.

From what I hear, there are already lots of men doing this at a young age.

Thoughts?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
With my lack of sexual prowess, it seems the only way I will reproduce is my "accident", so I'm not cutting anything.
 
Top