Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Value

Glassguy

Reaction score
Several recent DM's from members telling me about how a woman is confusing them, dumped them, stringing them along, etc. One of the common denominators in every single situation was how the men were doing things to tank their value and nothing to increase their value.

Lets remember that her sexual attraction for you + her perceived high value of you = woman will submit. When a woman submits, things get very EASY in terms of dating. A woman that hasnt submitted to you either has fluctuating sexual attraction for you or she is unsure of your value, possibly your value is just a little too low. And thats ok, there are ways to increase your value.

On the flip side you might be in a great relationship right now but little do you know you are tanking your value and she is starting to develop her exit strategy and you dont even realize it. You might be doing some of these things that are slowly destroying your value in her eyes and you wont realize it until she is picking fights over silly stuff, talking to other dudes in her DM's and getting ready to monkey branch. When that time comes, its too late to increase your value because she is already indifferent towards you. Indifference towards you means its over and you can do nothing at that point to increase your value because she has lost ATTRACTION/respect.

So lets compare things that we need to be doing to increase value and also things that men need to be aware of that slowly kill the value she once saw in you. None of these are about making more money, buying a Benz.......remember we are talking about a woman that is already sexually attracted to you so what she has seen out of you is either enough or almost enough if she is on the fence.

Increasing value:

*Never bringing up a talk about being in an exclusive relationship. Just continue dating, smashing and having fun.
*Do not act too invested or act as if she is your only option (as she shouldnt be). This means if she cancels a date, changes her mind about something, whatever, your only response is "Ok no problem hun".
*Indifference- indifference in many forms is the #1 way I increase or maintain value with women. I do not become emotionally upset over something they say or do. I just remain indifferent. Shyte tests dont come my way often (because I dont deal with medium to low interest women) but when I see a shyte test, I am totally indifferent
*You should be doing what YOU want. Do you hang with the guys at the local pub on Thursday night? You keep doing it. You play golf with the guys Sunday morning? You keep doing it. When she shyte tests you about skipping something you do that makes you happy just to do nothing with her, you remain on your course and keep doing you.
*There is power in the word NO. I believe the word NO will many times make a woman instantly sexually turned on for you. As a matter of fact you should be telling a woman NO each and every time she wants you to do something that you really dont want to do and you should also tell her no when she tries to get you out of your frame by stopping you from doing something that you like doing.
*You keep a few females that are sexually attracted to you close to the vest even during a relationship. Monkey branching should be something that you become good it if need be
*If a woman acts like something is wrong but not telling you what it is, just get the hell away from her and go do stuff that you enjoy doing until she either comes around and learns how to communicate like an adult or she can stay gone
*YOU are your source for happiness and your happiness alone.

Lowering value:

*You are the initiator of a relationship with a woman
*You change your plans to see a woman
*You tell a woman yes or agree to do something you really dont want to do in fear of her leaving you
*You act needy (blowing up her phone, texting too much)
*You act jealous (questioning where she was, who she was with)
*Asking her what is wrong all of the time.
*Getting mad/upset/butthurt if a woman cancels a date, reschedules a date, etc. Women will do this on occasion if she senses that a guy is super beta but hiding it well.
*Telling a woman "I love you" first.
*Having deep conversations that are emotional or having deep conversations that are about your problems. Women will act like they want to be needed when you need to have a really deep talk with someone. They really dont. Keep it fun and simple. She is your sexual partner, not your shrink.
*You as a man start relying on a woman to be your source of happiness. That is not her job. Her job is to submit or GTFO.

Happy hunting.

Last edited:

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, glass that was very helpful.

I think I made most of the lowering my value mistakes hahah

I will make sure not to do it again in the future!

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like everything you said but I feel like having deep emotional conversations can humanize you. for example, I was talking to this girl about how I was bullied in school and how that affected my self confidence. should I not do that?

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like everything you said but I feel like having deep emotional conversations can humanize you. for example, I was talking to this girl about how I was bullied in school and how that affected my self confidence. should I not do that?
I don't think you should!! you don't need her empathy!

Serenity

Reaction score
You know, there is a way to format a list with less effort and more readability.
  • Just
  • This
As for the content, eh, not exactly the path I want to take. Too empty of an existence.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You know, there is a way to format a list with less effort and more readability.
  • Just
  • This
As for the content, eh, not exactly the path I want to take. Too empty of an existence.
Then dont read it. And feel free to put your own golden content on here since you have so much experience spinning plates and seducing women.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you are joking about this. That is not deep emotional conversation. That is you being NEEDY and looking for a woman (mommy) to console you and say, "Awww, there there, it will be ok, I love you so everything is ok." Deep emotional conversation is very different from this, and different people will have different opinions about it but my rule is that I don't INITIATE it. The woman has to take the conversation there before I will engage, it has to be a woman I've been seeing for a while and consider strong potential LTR material, and I understand the line between being needy/weak vs actual emotional connection.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should!! you don't need her empathy!
I know I don't but often times girls ask me questions that dictate that answer. like "why did you leave your home country?" because I was being bullied there due to my religion. but I describe my experiences in a matter of fact way, kind of like the way sheldon talks in big bang theory.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Having deep conversations that are emotional or having deep conversations that are about your problems. Women will act like they want to be needed when you need to have a really deep talk with someone. They really dont. Keep it fun and simple. She is your sexual partner, not your shrink.
Yes this really nicely outlines it. Emotional connection is not talking about your PROBLEMS, fears, insecurities, weaknesses! Women look for strong men, who are strong not just physically, but emotionally. What I have found is that women want a man more evolved then them.... a guy who is confident, lets things roll off his back, and glides through difficult social situations with ease. They admire that and see it as something they can benefit from and obtain stability from. They aren't your mommy. You don't go to them for consolation. That's a huge turn-off. Women aren't turned on by their needy sons. They are turned on by strong masculine men who have their own head sorted out.

Deep conversations are about ideologies, thoughts on the purpose of life, your goals and dreams and aspirations (all these should be positive things), why you like the ocean better than the mountains, what you'd do with a million dollars, how you want to help people, what you want to do in retirement, what things you connect with her about. NOT looking for a teet to suckle.

Last edited:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t do that. It makes you look weak and reduces attraction.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Good post.

I think that’s were a lot of men get in trouble. They do everything they were doing and the woman starts liking him, and then slowly he stops doing what he was doing that made her like him in the first place, so she starts to lose interest.

A man should always increase his value, be authentic, and not change anything for her.

*Do not act too invested or act as if she is your only option (as she shouldnt be). This means if she cancels a date, changes her mind about something, whatever, your only response is "Ok no problem hun".
your only response is "Ok no problem hun".

Glass, do you have kids? If not and want one, how are you going to do so without marriage?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Good post.

I think that’s were a lot of men get in trouble. They do everything they were doing and the woman starts liking him, and then slowly he stops doing what he was doing that made her like him in the first place, so she starts to lose interest.

A man should always increase his value, be authentic, and not change anything for her.

Glass, do you have kids? If not and want one, how are you going to do so without marriage?
I have a 16 yr old daughter from previously. I've had full custody since she was 6.

No more for me lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good post.

How is being a robot working out for you? I'm betting not very well. Its OK to have personality bro. I know the "rules" so many are obsessed with tell you not too but I'll bet many are realizing it only after screwing themselves out of many potential lays.

Last edited:

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Another bullish*t looks don't matter thread lol.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I have a 16 yr old daughter from previously. I've had full custody since she was 6.

No more for me lol.
Ouch thats tough.

Sorry to say but that taints a lot of the advice. When you have SIXTEEN year old DAUGHTER in your early 40s, you can be COMPLETELY relaxed with any girl. It’s very very easy to say “screw these girls, spin plates, don’t get married, never commit, never move in.”

I thought you didn’t which made it so powerful. When you do, it’s like ouch.

Gentlemen, when you have kids, especially daughters, any red pill advice you give is pretty down the freaking drain. You can’t have offspring, and tell men who don’t have offspring “f@ck these bvtches” It makes 0 sense. It’s not even advice at that point. It’s like “I’m ahead with my life, so I’m going to give you red pill advice to make sure you don’t get ahead in your life.”

I’ll be a blue pill beta sucker until I get a daughter from a stable women. THEN I’ll turn red pill.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ouch thats tough.

Sorry to say but that taints a lot of the advice. When you have SIXTEEN year old DAUGHTER in your early 40s, you can be COMPLETELY relaxed with any girl. It’s very very easy to say “screw these girls, spin plates, don’t get married, never commit, never move in.”

I thought you didn’t which made it so powerful. When you do, it’s like ouch.

Gentlemen, when you have kids, especially daughters, any red pill advice you give is pretty down the freaking drain. You can’t have offspring, and tell men who don’t have offspring “f@ck these bvtches” It makes 0 sense. It’s not even advice at that point. It’s like “I’m ahead with my life, so I’m going to give you red pill advice to make sure you don’t get ahead in your life.”

I’ll be a blue pill beta sucker until I get a daughter from a stable women. THEN I’ll turn red pill.
You make no sense. I didn't JUST become good with women. I've ALWAYS been good with women. Wayyyyy before my daughter came along.

I'm just much BETTER now. And that is because I much better understand women's behavior and their thinking through years of seeing their actions.

Sale/dating = understanding how to get the reaction you want from someone in order to benefit YOU.

It makes ZERO difference if you have offspring or doesnt. Myself and plenty people I know have offspring and KILL IT with women.

BTW: it's not "ouch". I have full custody of my daughter. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Raising her into a successful adult and providing her with opportunities to succeed IS my purpose. Far greater than any purpose you have.

And here's the news for anyone with a kid: be responsible, be a good father AND still have a solid frame with women and I GUARANTEE YOU that it will be a major turn on for women. Even younger women who dont have kids.

We live in a day and age that 30 yr old men act like teenagers. Women want nothing to do with them.

Get your shyte together and you are set.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Another bullish*t looks don't matter thread lol.
Looks do matter. You must be retarded if you missed the many times that I state ATTRACTION is the beginning of EVERYTHING.

Are you retarded? Or did you just not really read it to begin with before that hole under your nose started spewing stupid stuff on the forum?

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Preaches confidence, then throws tantrum like a 10 yr old schoolgirl when daddy doesn't let her go to the Justin Bieber concert. Cry more, fag! LMAO!

Looks do matter. You must be retarded if you missed the many times that I state ATTRACTION is the beginning of EVERYTHING.

Are you retarded? Or did you just not really read it to begin with before that hole under your nose started spewing stupid stuff on the forum?