Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Value in Intending to Approach, but Not Actually Approaching?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...no...I work im the industry as a software engineer and everytime I talk to someone they tell me about how they are a coder and this that and the other...it is kind of an inside joke.
Definitely not me. A valuable skill set. I worked as a tech analyst (a cute title for i reset a password lulz) in my teens and sales. I was always better at sales hahaha.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Definitely not me. A valuable skill set. I worked as a tech analyst (a cute title for i reset a password lulz) in my teens and sales. I was always better at sales hahaha.
I was joking that you telling him to learn to code will launch another person into this category and there are too many of them already.

I definitely think it's a valuable skill to have I kist laugh that so many people think after doing it for a few hours a night for a month they can suddenly work at google hahaha

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was joking that you telling him to learn to code will launch another person into this category and there are too many of them already.

I definitely think it's a valuable skill to have I kist laugh that so many people think after doing it for a few hours a night for a month they can suddenly work at google hahaha
Its definitely not a over the weekend sort of thing. Similarly, the concept of boot camp be it pickup or a code camp is bound to fail without a complete life overhaul. The skill set of anything is repetition. There's that 10,000 rule to world class. And of course talent. Sadly most don't spend anywhere near that sort of time to anything but booze or Netflix.

To all the young blood, i cannot recommend a sales gig while a student on the come up. The Game is sales. The ability to read people is a good skill to cultivate.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most of my life when I would see a hottie I would simply ignore her, and act as if I had no desire to interact with her. I would repress any notion of approaching and would actively avoid coming into close contact with her. Lately I've simply been entertaining the notion of approaching, and feeling the feelings of AA mixed with powerful feelings of sexual desire when coming into close proximity of a hottie. I feel that these intense feelings could be used to my advantage if I were to approach, but I simply feel overwhelmed by them and I feel cement blocks in my shoes.

In the initial stages of approach, do you guys think there's value to feeling the feelings of AA, while intending to approach a target, but not actually acting on that intention? While doing some of the preliminary actions of approaching, such as making eye contact, intending to approach, etc.? When dealing with decades of an ingrained behavior surely it takes a step-by-step process to overcome it, am I correct? Of course I could dive in headfirst and just take action, but I feel that the experience would be somewhat overwhelming and traumatizing, but with persistence I could simply power through it.

I feel that by doing this I'm actually making progress by acknowledging the feelings and desires that I've repressed for so long, but obviously at some point I want to follow-through and actually make an approach. Do you guys have thoughts on this?
If you are not a worthy Chad-tier man, a hottie couldn't care less about whether you ignored her on purpose or not; in fact, she would wish that you HAD ignored her. :rolleyes:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not a worthy Chad-tier man, a hottie couldn't care less about whether you ignored her on purpose or not; in fact, she would wish that you HAD ignored her. :rolleyes:
While i agree. The take away of attention only matters if baeeeees deemed the man as high value. Still, no free attention. The milk goes bad sooner or later.

Women champion body positivity, feminism, the carousel, and a number of feels jargon that speed up the process of SMV cratering.

I am not pulling every baeeeees. I am knocking dumpty off her pedestal (verbally via trolling). More inclined to be insulting then compliment. If a model pua had a 10% success rate, the outcome for the others is lesser by default.

There's a deterministic mindset in Red pill. You hear it from Rollo and the sheep who regurgitate him word for word. Yes, Chad's and Tyrone got life on easy mode. The same for top form SMV 18-23 baeeeees. Brad Pitt got divorced. Many Chad's get wrecked because they are bought into blue pill.

How does a man reconcile approaching and no free attention? My D won't suck it self. By default, its game time. The metric by which I interact is solely on her interest level. I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till d falls off or dead. The attention ain't free. She must reciprocate or #nextSet! The alternative is that you freeze her out. ***** died. Act as such.