Valentines day question

Gandhi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating a girl for a couple of weeks, she likes me very much but I am trying, as always, to be on the least caring side. She is well known for being a bit of a prude, and has not kissed me yet after 2 official dates. We were planning on hanging out Friday night but after 8:00 I gave up on her texting me and went out with the guys, at 930 she texted me several times wanting to see me, which for an 18 year old senior in high school is kindof late for a date(I'm 19 in college locally) I was out of town at this point so I couldn't. It turns out that the reason she texted me late was because she was hanging out with here little guy friends who just got ungrounded (they are nothing more than friends, trust me hahaha) so I was a bit put off by this but she wanted to do something today. Today she had the act and after she got out she was a bit late in texting me and I tutored a sorority friend of mine instead. I mentioned this to her. She had a family thing to do tonight(it's real, she sent me a picture from there) and we weren't able to do anything. I have many exams this week and I don't know if I should do anything on valentines day, I mean she hasn't even kissed me! And I always hook up on the first date! Especially with some high school girl! One thing that would make me say no to valentines day is that she said this today after I talked about helping the girl with homework she said "will you do my homework?" I said "why Would I do that?" She said "you like me". I mean we do text a lot, and I think I am being pretty hard to get, but maybe I'm wrong. What do you guys think I should do?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems to have a bit of an entitlement issue eh? Fück Valentine's Day and it's Nazi following. Don't even bring it up. Disappear. Let some other chump spend the money on her and get a handshake at the end of the night.

Gandhi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disappear? I mean that's ridiculous. She really likes me, I'm the only guy she talks to! And she's incredibly sexy. I was just wondering what to do to make her go completely crazy over me

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gandhi, are you Indian? And what is the ethnic background of the girl? One of the things that you have to keep in mind is that as a man you have to be flexible. You must look at the cultural aspect because that is the way the girl was raised. For example, I would do handle things differently with a white chic from an upperclass background than with an Indian chic from a middle class background (although I have never done anything with an Indian chic before haha).

Do you get my point? Some of these guys will play the same hand with EVERY single girl and then wonder why most end up in rejections. Cater your game to the girl as you get to know her.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said "will you do my homework?"
You aren't her caring mom to help your child when she is too lazy to do her homework. Sounds like a user and a waste of time, imo.

Ask her to sallow for valentine's day, and then you will help her with her homework, hehe.