"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

V-Day Date Ideas

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hey Don Juans,

It's been a long time since I've gotten to V-Day and only wanted to spend it with one girl, so I just wanted to get some input from you all as to what are some good date ideas. Should I follow the role of normal action dates, or combine that with more inimate settings?

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
V-day is overrated. It's just a scam by stores to make AFCs spend money.

I usually get drunk with my friends on V-day.
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Intimate if you are going to do it. I guess it depends on the person, some think it's overrated but I don't see it that way.
 

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
How about an action date followed by intimacy. Like the local pool hall, dinner, then back to my crib where i have the optimal mood set?
 
Top