Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using your social status to attract girls. Yes or no?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your take on using social status to attract girls. A yes or a no?

Anyway in my own case

In my country, medicine is a direct 6 years undergraduate course. First year medical students do general science courses so it's at the University main campus with students in other departments. After the first year, the real medicine begins at the medical campus

So I was trying to talk to a girl in my first year and she was giving very cold one word responses. I wanted to leave but then I asked her what her department was? She answered and for the first time she asked me a question. I told her medicine and from that moment, she lit up and started asking me questions to keep the conversation going.

I felt happy and angry at the same time, lol
The next week, I saw her on campus with a friend. We started talking and at a time her friend sheepishly whispered to her, is this the guy?

I never asked for her number and that was the last time I saw her.

I haven't done this intentionally since then, I feel it's dishonest. What do you think about this?

Have you heard a similar experience

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many-a-men fall into this trap, a trap of their own design... Social Status is about Social Media today, she wants to paste all over her SM that she is dating a med student.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many-a-men fall into this trap, a trap of their own design... Social Status is about Social Media today, she wants to paste all over her SM that she is dating a med student.
I guessed something like this. That's why I let her be

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This to me means she does not find you atteactive physically.

As far as using your unkown to me status of student of medicine, it is a road to nowhere but chumpdome.

There has to be physical atteaction.
Lol, I don't think so. Based on looks alone, she would be lucky if I'm with her.

I don't do this normally. It just happened, thanks

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but you don't approach it the way you have phrased it. You don't use your status to actively attract women. Instead, women are attracted by your status. They can tell if you are trying to use it to attract them, and it automatically invalidates your attractiveness to them because you are qualifying yourself to them instead of getting her to qualify herself to you.

You let your social status speak for itself (which often means other people do your job for you, if you are high status, by talking about you).

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but you don't approach it the way you have phrased it. You don't use your status to actively attract women. Instead, women are attracted by your status. They can tell if you are trying to use it to attract them, and it automatically invalidates your attractiveness to them because you are qualifying yourself to them instead of getting her to qualify herself to you.

You let your social status speak for itself (which often means other people do your job for you, if you are high status, by talking about you).
Thank you!