"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Using your social status to attract girls. Yes or no?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
What's your take on using social status to attract girls. A yes or a no?

Anyway in my own case

In my country, medicine is a direct 6 years undergraduate course. First year medical students do general science courses so it's at the University main campus with students in other departments. After the first year, the real medicine begins at the medical campus

So I was trying to talk to a girl in my first year and she was giving very cold one word responses. I wanted to leave but then I asked her what her department was? She answered and for the first time she asked me a question. I told her medicine and from that moment, she lit up and started asking me questions to keep the conversation going.

I felt happy and angry at the same time, lol
The next week, I saw her on campus with a friend. We started talking and at a time her friend sheepishly whispered to her, is this the guy?

I never asked for her number and that was the last time I saw her.

I haven't done this intentionally since then, I feel it's dishonest. What do you think about this?

Have you heard a similar experience
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Many-a-men fall into this trap, a trap of their own design... Social Status is about Social Media today, she wants to paste all over her SM that she is dating a med student.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Many-a-men fall into this trap, a trap of their own design... Social Status is about Social Media today, she wants to paste all over her SM that she is dating a med student.
I guessed something like this. That's why I let her be
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
This to me means she does not find you atteactive physically.

As far as using your unkown to me status of student of medicine, it is a road to nowhere but chumpdome.

There has to be physical atteaction.
Lol, I don't think so. Based on looks alone, she would be lucky if I'm with her.

I don't do this normally. It just happened, thanks
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Yes, but you don't approach it the way you have phrased it. You don't use your status to actively attract women. Instead, women are attracted by your status. They can tell if you are trying to use it to attract them, and it automatically invalidates your attractiveness to them because you are qualifying yourself to them instead of getting her to qualify herself to you.

You let your social status speak for itself (which often means other people do your job for you, if you are high status, by talking about you).
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Yes, but you don't approach it the way you have phrased it. You don't use your status to actively attract women. Instead, women are attracted by your status. They can tell if you are trying to use it to attract them, and it automatically invalidates your attractiveness to them because you are qualifying yourself to them instead of getting her to qualify herself to you.

You let your social status speak for itself (which often means other people do your job for you, if you are high status, by talking about you).
Thank you!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top