Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using social media to show women we have options

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys,

Whaddya think of using IG stories to hint dating life to raise interest of other females? Bull or effective?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys,

Whaddya think of using IG stories to hint dating life to raise interest of other females? Bull or effective?
A couple of years ago (6-7 years) I had about 37k followers on my old Instagram profile. Back then there were some hidden tricks to make your profile visible and attract lots of people. I shared this trick with a close friend of mine who, in turn, managed to get over 60k followers.

I'm telling you, man. Women in our city even asked us on the street if we were ABC or XYZ. F*cking ridiculous. We uploaded some fancy bullsh*t here and there plus some pictures of our bodies. That was the busiest time of my life regarding women. Women kept dm'ing me left and right and even gave me their phone numbers in the comment section of my photos, before they deleted them a couple of minutes later. Back then there was no Instagram direct messenger. We were using either a second party messenger with an Instagram API or Facebook.

So yes, raising womens' interest through Instagram is 100% possible and the easiest way to get women online.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If your actions and interactions don't show them you have options in a covert manner then no amount of pictures you post will make up for that because they will sense something is off in person.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your idea would've worked well during the Myspace era.
Facebook was the ultimate game changer.
There's nothing you can do to stand out from everyone else anymore.
It's fool's game to be honest. You're using something designed for validation to validate yourself.
It's feminine behavior and won't get you very far.

People are extremely judgmental on social media.
It's a lose/lose game.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your idea would've worked well during the Myspace era.
Facebook was the ultimate game changer.
There's nothing you can do to stand out from everyone else anymore.
It's fool's game to be honest. You're using something completely designed for validation to validate yourself.
It's feminine behavior and it won't get you very far.
It depends on your circle of female followers. If they see you traveling and having fun in your Instagram stories, they will message you instantly. Instagram makes it so easy to dm people through their stories, they even integrated "reactions". You can simply sent some bullsh*t like hearts or flames as a response to a story. And people use it.

That won't work with complete strangers though. You have to build a slight connection via dms before they start reacting to your stories.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my situation is as follows. There's a girl I've liked for almost a year now, and I asked her out a few times (we went for dinner / drinks once), but then she always had excuses, so I stopped asking and basically started ignoring her. As I see her daily, she now sensed that something's different and even mentioned the other day that I was ignoring her. Now I'm texting with several other girls and will be seeing one, so I was wondering whether I should post something hinting at a date I'm having to let the first girl know what's going on and possibly raise her interest.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your actions and interactions don't show them you have options in a covert manner then no amount of pictures you post will make up for that because they will sense something is off in person.
Agree. Best thing to do is actually live the real life of abundance and awesomeness and strategically share a glimpse of what that life looks like via social media. Don't try to fake it. I have done that well and the last girl I dated was a solid 8 and she not only sent me a friend request, but she slid into MY DMs. She later admit she even tried to get a mutual friend (which she found out about on FB) to introduce her to me but he declined (because he had a crush on her). Him declining only further fed the flames of her curiosity about me.

You need to be socially calibrated to do this. If all your pictures are of you with your arm around dozens of hot women and there is no context, women who see this will instantly know what you are trying to do. Just demonstrate that:
1. You are very happy and have a fun-filled interesting life
2. That you have a huge social circle and social life
3. That your social life includes a lot of attractive women
4. Be discreet about it. Not braggy or showoff.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just demonstrate that:
1. You are very happy and have a fun-filled interesting life
I'm contempt, I have somewhat of an interesting life, but not too much fun I guess
2. That you have a huge social circle and social life
I don't, moderate I'd say
3. That your social life includes a lot of attractive women
It doesn't
4. Be discreet about it. Not braggy or showoff.
No problem lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a buddy who funnels chicks on IG he's got nearly 40K followers and he gets hot hot hot chicks in MIAMI
He has cool pictures of him on yachts, driving lambo's, being at fancy parties etc.
In miami you gotta be superficial like that.

For me I don't have nearly the following he does, I Use my iG primarily to funnel for work and it works but I'm not trying to scoop up chicks but trust women do pay attention if you live a fly lifestyle

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my situation is as follows. There's a girl I've liked for almost a year now, and I asked her out a few times (we went for dinner / drinks once), but then she always had excuses, so I stopped asking and basically started ignoring her. As I see her daily, she now sensed that something's different and even mentioned the other day that I was ignoring her. Now I'm texting with several other girls and will be seeing one, so I was wondering whether I should post something hinting at a date I'm having to let the first girl know what's going on and possibly raise her interest.
I'm fvcking the second girl now, but wanna post something for girl 1 to see tomorrow, to make her jealous and raise her interest level. Good or bad idea?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with no emotional investment in you have tons of other options so she could care less. If anything, it will be a turn off for her. Why the game play? This is what girls do. Don't become one of them. Be better.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of years ago (6-7 years) I had about 37k followers on my old Instagram profile. Back then there were some hidden tricks to make your profile visible and attract lots of people. I shared this trick with a close friend of mine who, in turn, managed to get over 60k followers.

I'm telling you, man. Women in our city even asked us on the street if we were ABC or XYZ. F*cking ridiculous. We uploaded some fancy bullsh*t here and there plus some pictures of our bodies. That was the busiest time of my life regarding women. Women kept dm'ing me left and right and even gave me their phone numbers in the comment section of my photos, before they deleted them a couple of minutes later. Back then there was no Instagram direct messenger. We were using either a second party messenger with an Instagram API or Facebook.

So yes, raising womens' interest through Instagram is 100% possible and the easiest way to get women online.
Indeed this is spot on man. Some of my friends who had 2-5k followers on Twitter (which is a nothing burger) but had content of them partying with attractive women, lots of interaction, and make music were having hoes dming them and wanting to hang out left and right.. plus if u dm some girls, its so easy to invite them tos omethign when they see you're a cool ass dude who makes music or has alot of fun..

VALUE.. is the word. Social value, masculine value, sexual value, etc.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a much smaller scale my social circle included group events people who were flashy social media junkies and I got some recognition from their friends by being tagged in their pictures. The women I met through that social circle were all AW's, social climbers, or semi-autistic with a nice ass...There wasn't much authentic in that crowd, but they were always friendly.

I remember one woman in the group really was fishing for attention and got mad at another one of the girls I was having a good time chatting with. Guess she though she was **** blocking her.