Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using money to attract women without getting used

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$40k earning woman has a better chance of treating him better than the $70 or 100k earning one.
very true. if she could earn more than 40k she would because she does not know how and you do it places you above her in her mind. I have personally compared these to numbers, the lower one was WAY better.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think getting to six figures by 35-40 is as easy as you make it seem. Nevertheless, it is a lesser important point.

Women don't give any special treatment to a man in his 30s making $100,000-$149,999. In certain circles, women expect that their prospective boyfriends earn that. It's taken for granted. So, to really impress women by using your annual income, it needs to be much higher than the low six figures. $150k is likely the minimum, but that probably doesn't impress them enough. The number is likely over $200k.

I money max these girls when i can take em out to expensive dinners drinks then pnd. I also have one who insists she always buys everything everytime we are together and another who wants me to move in with her. Women are weird man. Just do what u got to do to get what you want. Most women are impressed by money but not all. It certainly does make you appear more attractive as a male though. Just dont ever let them use you or get no sex if you spend some cash on them. And be ready to talk down to them when they act up or expect too much.

I used to never believe in buying a dinner or even 1 drink for a girl on a first date but after you get to a certain point financially, your time becomes much more important than a $150 $300 drinks/dinner tab. I dont waste time and i prescreen every girl i go out with to where there is an unspoken agreement if i give her a good time then is coming with me and giving me a good time. If i even suspect anything less i will not go on that date. I want a 100 percent first date lay ratio from here on out. That's my game and my goal. You add up side pieces faster this way too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold.. Disire that tingles.
I money max these girls when i can take em out to expensive dinners drinks then pnd. I also have one who insists she always buys everything everytime we are together and another who wants me to move in with her. Women are weird man. Just do what u got to do to get what you want. Most women are impressed by money but not all. It certainly does make you appear more attractive as a male though. Just dont ever let them use you or get no sex if you spend some cash on them. And be ready to talk down to them when they act up or expect too much.

I used to never believe in buying a dinner or even 1 drink for a girl on a first date but after you get to a certain point financially, your time becomes much more important than a $150 $300 drinks/dinner tab. I dont waste time and i prescreen every girl i go out with to where there is an unspoken agreement if i give her a good time then is coming with me and giving me a good time. If i even suspect anything less i will not go on that date. I want a 100 percent first date lay ratio from here on out. That's my game and my goal. You add up side pieces faster this way too.
Dudes got blown out on that "unspoken agreement" , thats why men stopped taking them to dinner. If you already know she's way into you because you're already fvcking then great. I like going to dinner too. I just hate taking half interested babies who did the song and dance to get a free dinner.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes got blown out on that "unspoken agreement" , thats why men stopped taking them to dinner. If you already know she's way into you because you're already fvcking then great. I like going to dinner too. I just hate taking half interested babies who did the song and dance to get a free dinner.
Drag her to the nearest alley the next time and thrust deep from there.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah it's a gamble. You have to guage the girl and screen her well. I get rejections at times but do pretty well overall. I feel like i can size them up pretty well and determine which ones will sleep with me as long as everything runs smooth. This has worked very well for me this far though. I take them out somewhere nice talk about my recent vacations/trips start filling her head with the idea of going to Paris or Greece together in the future. Women love those two places btw. So then after 1 or 2 drinks sometimes 3, i can usually convince them to come back for the night. Pretty easy gameplan. I try to keep the ones i like. Am seeing a very hot girl pretty frequently here i who met 3 weeks ago with this routine. She just left my place like 30 mins ago or so. Have a new date tomorrow.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I always laugh when men think they need money to get a woman, while Brad and Jamal are banging hoes left right and centre despite living on welfare.

I always keep dates cheap and fell women I'm unemployed, sure i lost a few gold diggers but that's a good thing.

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is as superficial as it gets, but its perfect for what the threadstarter asks for:
I like to travel. I post some nice pictures when i am on vacation. Additionally i bought an old boat with two other friends. From time to time when sailing or when we have a party on the lake with other boats i post a nice story. Addionally i began photography 3 years ago. I love this hobby. And post some pictures i took, too.

So why is this a good way:
You use your money not on women you are dating, but on yourself and display it on social media. Vacations are expensive, the boat is kind of expensive (but not too much in my constellation), photography is expensive. When women see my insta, they surely think that i am a guy, that they can have fun with (traveling, boating, getting photographed...) and thats creative. Additionally it signals, that i am not poor.
Yes, sometimes if had a good date i pay for drinks or dinner. But to be honest, its not that often.

I normally hate bragging! But creating a good online profile is just important in todays world. I add my insta on my tinder and bumble profile and thats it. Just pay for a good life, learn a new hobby and display it there! Thats what makes you stand out.