Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using direct game on groups of women

Cpt Caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been making the transition to a more natural direct game. The only problem is using it on a group of women. The times I've done it the friend/friends had ****blocked me. At times I was able to overcome it but is there any real solution?

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well , what are you doing when you open groups?

I know guys who open groups with stuff like "You guys seemed cool and I wanted to meet you" which always seems to me as being a bit L_A_M_E.
And it's probably not natural anyways cos natural woulda been "I saw you guys and one , maybe two of you at best are fcukable , so now I have to talk to the rest of you warpigs to get to them".

Cpt Caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just walking up and expressing genuine interest in one particular girl.

But I guess you are just going to have to accomodate her friends before her.

Nickel-Dime

Reaction score
select your target, then ignore

Hi Caveman,

Figure out which girl you really want, then put her out of your mind. This is the easy part. Concentrate on the anchors -- find SOMETHING interesting about them, the way they dressed or their hair. Compliment that. It's OK to express interest in the friends and boost their egos -- comes off good to the target and wins over the ****-blockers. Makes you seem like Mr. Compliment. Ignore the target for a good 3-4 minuts. Then, when you neg the target, even more effective. You've already hit it off with the pigs, they like you, but now the target isn't getting the same love. She'll come you YOU for the same treatment you gave the others. And because you started on the easy ones, the desparate ones, you're more relaxed in gathering the facts, anecdotes, and ancillary data needed to game the target effectively.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't mack the pigs. It's too suspicious, unless you have NO value yourself. (i.e. you're ugly, out of shape, no good at conversations, etc)...if you mack straight on the pigs and display any skill, you either generate suspicion ("What is he doing macking on the fat girls? He can do better.") or just lower your own value. Game the 7s and 8s until the 9s take notice.

Works with larger groups anyway. Smaller groups feel "diminished" if one of their friends runs off with a guy and the rest don't get any. Best to have a wing to keep them engaged.

Larger groups, if one disappears, there's still enough energy to keep the group going.

Pairs? Fvck'f I know. Unless you've got a wing that can actually get the other girl interested, make a connection, get the digits, and pick it up one-on-one.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you've got the looks to pull it off, direct game on a group is suicide. Direct game on a solo target is questionable enough even under good conditions. Tyler Durden method is tough for guys to pull off in an approach, particularly for guys without the looks or are just starting to get comfortable making approaches. I've seen it work, but rarely. More often than not it ends up coming off as desperate if you hesitate for a second and this is compounded in a group dynamic since you have to entertain the whole group.