Using alcohol to help your game

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people are going to ridicule you for resorting to alcohol on this site, but the fact remains alcohol can help your game. The past couple of parties I've experienced a lot of success when I was buzzed. Alcohol eases your tension and nervousness, and you become a better socializer and you'll be better at flirting.

Also to those who have trouble keeping eye contact, that's another thing alcohol will diminish. You're not even going to realize that you're staring directly into her eyes and eye contact is extremely important when interacting with another woman.

The problem comes when people get drunk off their asses. At this point you absolutely don't give a sh1t what people think and you'll just do stupid sh1t the whole night. When you're buzzed you still have moderation over yourself.

The time I think using alcohol is pathetic to help your game is when you're not in a party, kickback, or club. So next time you're at a party, drink a little bit, maybe a couple shots, and then just stop. It WILL help your game.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but alchohol is fake confidence it's liquid confidence. Only the weak resort to alchohol.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen . Alcohol is good sometimes . It gives u guts to do something that u wanna do always .

But best way to use it is to drink just a bit , just to get in the mood , the get warmed up :D.

If u drink more women will notice . And only the ones that have no self-respect would allow to be seduced by a drunk dude .

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol makes me sleeply and anti-social. That's not fun.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol makes you STUPID.

I have back problems, and I have been known to triple dose on codeine and go talk...it works wonders...I have super super blue eyes and women always tell me how nice they are when they are glazed haha.

smackler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that alcohol is for "loosers" and that the true DJ should always have their game on... But not everyone is a DJ and alcohol is the next best thing!

I don't depend on alcohol... but granted, it does help me. However it just isn't right to feel that you depend on it, and that "Without alcohol I can never find my game".

And alcohol, if taken in moderation, doesn't make you look stupid.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Alcohol makes me sleeply and anti-social. That's not fun.
That's because it's a depressant. Yep, that's attractive to women... :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smackler said:
I know that alcohol is for "loosers" and that the true DJ should always have their game on... But not everyone is a DJ and alcohol is the next best thing!
So a "true" DJ depends on things other than himself in order to have game? What's true about that?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it depends on the situation...a couple drinks can surely help out...but when you cross the line you are going to say things you dont want to, act obnoxious, and possibly looked glazed.

its best for both people to have a couple drinks.

when I go out...I start the night off with a shot of bacardi 151 and then have maybe 1 more drink the next 3 hours.

that really works for me to get completely relaxed...not so much because of fear..but because I am a high strung person

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink every weekend, and I usually drink between 20-30 drinks a night. Now when 5 or 6AM rolls around am I pretty wasted? Yeah. However, I'm pretty lucky and no one can really tell a difference between me after 4 beers and after 20. Everyone at the bars is pretty much just as wasted anyway.

The other thing is, when I drink I don't go out with the intention of hooking up with girls. I go out to have fun, and girls might be part of the night or they might not. The important thing is not to drink because you want to get laid, but to have fun with your friends. The girls will come.

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
try practice getting into state naturally (check out 'unlimited power' for tips) the more you practice doing it the easier it becomes - you can then progress to going out in state and just enjoy vibing with people while drinking water.

i am doing this, it's hard but so worth it

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
A lot of people are going to ridicule you for resorting to alcohol on this site, but the fact remains alcohol can help your game.
Alcohol does not help your game, it hurts your game. Anything that impairs mental abilities hurts you if you are using strategy and trying to avoid being or doing reckless things. If you happened to follow the Paul Janka story a few months back, you will recall the great lengths he went at to avoid consuming alcohol (while seeing to it that the female did consume it).

I'm 36, you're 18, which means you naturally will think you know more than me and will reject my opinion. It also generally means you most likely do not.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Alcohol does not help your game, it hurts your game. Anything that impairs mental abilities hurts you if you are using strategy and trying to avoid being or doing reckless things. If you happened to follow the Paul Janka story a few months back, you will recall the great lengths he went at to avoid consuming alcohol (while seeing to it that the female did consume it).

I'm 36, you're 18, which means you naturally will think you know more than me and will reject my opinion. It also generally means you most likely do not.
Of course I'm going to reject your opinion, but not because of the massive age difference between us, but because experience tells me otherwise.

My opinion is of course that consuming enough alcohol to make you a little bit tipsy will greatly help your game. I'm not talking about getting flat out wasted, do people even read the original post or do they just read the topic title? It's all about finding the perfect balance, one person suggested early they take a shot of 151 bacardi along with another shot of something else, I find that a perfect balance (depending on your tolerance level though). Speaking from experience when I achieve this perfect balance I become a lot more flirty, a better socializer, and I'm not afraid to completely and thoroughly follow my gameplan. I spoke in a zen like analogy because people are making reference to finding the true DJ within or else we'll never achieve true internal DJness.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
...I spoke in a zen like analogy because people are making reference to finding the true DJ within or else we'll never achieve true internal DJness.
Hmmm... The path to DJ enlightenment is at least 80 proof....

Nah... Doesn't work for me....

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does drinking (and I am talking about only 2-3 drinks, enough to get you in the "zone" but far from being drunk) move you along the path towards DJ status?

look at it this way: if it helps you get rid of your inhibitions and you end up doing 20-30 approaches instead of 1 or 2, then you will gain a lot of experience. Later down the road, you can learn to recreate this "in the zone" feeling without having to resort to alcohol and you will have the same kind of success.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Does drinking (and I am talking about only 2-3 drinks, enough to get you in the "zone" but far from being drunk) move you along the path towards DJ status?

look at it this way: if it helps you get rid of your inhibitions and you end up doing 20-30 approaches instead of 1 or 2, then you will gain a lot of experience. Later down the road, you can learn to recreate this "in the zone" feeling without having to resort to alcohol and you will have the same kind of success.
A little bit, but if you approached 20-30 girls "in the zone", you wouldn't get as much out of it as if you approached 20-30 girls sober.

smackler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So a "true" DJ depends on things other than himself in order to have game? What's true about that?
I don't know if I wrote it wrong or you read it wrong...

If you don't have that super confidence and you're not loosen up 100% in a party, alcohol will help you get closer.

Of course, DJ's don't need this.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
caffeine works too
:up: i like to start my day with a nice cup of black coffee and game chicks when i have a caffeine buzz. I think it's better than alcohol, cause it gives you confidence, doesn't make you sloppy and actually makes you more on point. Girls hate drunk guys, but noone hates a guy that's on caffeine ;)

AND you don't have to worry about all the trouble you can get when drunk