Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using a wingman on OLD?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Have any of you cold approached (day or night game) on OLD using a wingman like your best friend or another smooth game dude? As in he emails her OLD profile before or after you to let her know what a great guy you are and why she should date you. Maybe even have pics of you and him at the gym in his profile to prove you aren't some fraud and show you next to him so she knows you are 6ft or over.

Thoughts?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao bro you’re really overthinking
It could be a smashing success if done correctly.

Dress up in a suit, stop at a construction site, ask for directions, have your wingman take a picture for you to caption it as you are a developer giving orders to your constrution management.

Snap a pic in front of a mansion handing your car keys to your friend dressed in suits and claim youre a real estate agent to the rich and famous and you just closed the deal handing your client the keys to his new complex.

The possibilities of an old wingman are endless

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wingman, OLD? LOL. I would not put that much effort in OLD. If you're using a wingman just go out to clubs and that.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you cold approached (day or night game) on OLD using a wingman like your best friend or another smooth game dude? As in he emails her OLD profile before or after you to let her know what a great guy you are and why she should date you. Maybe even have pics of you and him at the gym in his profile to prove you aren't some fraud and show you next to him so she knows you are 6ft or over.

Thoughts?
OLD itself is pointless. It doesn’t do anything for you on a personal level. It’s like hiding from real women and connecting with them from the safety of a keyboard. No risk involved. No personal growth.

The potential of success with this proposition aside, it’d be weak. Your best chance of results would be going out there in the world and actually living. Not to mention that what you’re proposing is already relegating yourself your substandard women (OLD in a nutshell), but also adding dishonesty to it by using one of your buddies to talk to her for you. Come on, man. That’s like shooting yourself in the foot.

There’s nothing to gain in OLD or your “wingman” idea. You’d only be deepening the hole you’re digging for yourself. Go out there and live a badass life. To hell with this OLD nonsense.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some long article on some lefty magazine about how somebody got scammed using AirBNB, and then they did some digging and found how a lot of other people got scammed.

The scammers did something similar to what OP is proposing.

Take a bunch of fake pics, make their rental look really good, get big $$$ up front, call at the last minute with some story about needing to make a last minute switch.

Essentially a very elaborate, very well thought out, well SUCCESSFUL (based on an understanding of Airbnb policy) scam based on the old BAIT AND SWITCH strategy.

This scam works when selling products, especially when make it hard for the suckers to get a refund.

When dating, when you ARE the product, not so much.

Also, scammers know they are scamming because they know they have a defective product, or no product, so they must SCAM people to make money.

Why do feel the need to SCAM or TRICK women into wanting to date you?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Women use dating apps to find men.
Women go to clubs to dance with their friends and social circle.
Women for damn sure aren't out and about looking for men they are instead out getting things done. Desperate men don't understand that and get blown out left and right till they get arrested for being a pua.

OLD is time saving and money saving poon buffet.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women for damn sure aren't out and about looking for men they are instead out getting things done. Desperate men don't understand that and get blown out left and right till they get arrested for being a pua.

80 percent of the women on old I wouldn't touch with a 10 ft poll and wouldn't even look at irl. That includes sites like match that have higher quality women as well.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You’re lacking serious understanding of yourself and women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're describing isn't really what a wingman is for in real life. He's there to run interference, not act as your personal publicist.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
After joining this forum I can see why people tell me old sucks.
OLD only sucks when you are low value. Low value attracts low value.

Chad never complains about old. He is too busy slaying high value old women.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
What you're describing isn't really what a wingman is for in real life. He's there to run interference, not act as your personal publicist.
You cant put a wingman's role in a box. If he and you each act as wingmen to one another and peac0ck each others value to women you stay winning.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OLD only sucks when you are low value. Low value attracts low value.

Chad never complains about old. He is too busy slaying high value old women.
OLD sucks in general. The quality of women is low. Even the HB 8 on up, the few who are on OLD in general have baggage and F8cked up inside the head, hence they're on OLD constantly, everyday.

High value women, OLD LOL.

A couple of OLD dates I had over the summer were literally the two hottest women within 50 miles on Match. In fact, one of them is the hottest woman on Match within that distance. Looks wise they were there BUT both were literally F*cked up in the head beyond repaid. The 9.5HB the most snobbiest woman I've ever met and I can see why in her wealthy city she couldn't get a date. The other one was friendly, polite but was sexually abused by her brother, recently divorced.

The HB9.5 date I had some intel on her and indeed she was known as snobby around town.

I guess to you that's high value though. I understand when using OLD just about all the women, even the very few decent looking ones HB7 and above are damaged goods and have issues.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
OLD sucks in general. The quality of women is low. Even the HB 8 on up, the few who are on OLD in general have baggage and F8cked up inside the head, hence they're on OLD constantly, everyday.

High value women, OLD LOL.

A couple of OLD dates I had over the summer were literally the two hottest women within 50 miles on Match. In fact, one of them is the hottest woman on Match within that distance. Looks wise they were there BUT both were literally F*cked up in the head beyond repaid. The 9.5HB the most snobbiest woman I've ever met and I can see why in her wealthy city she couldn't get a date. The other one was friendly, polite but was sexually abused by her brother, recently divorced.

The HB9.5 date I had some intel on her and indeed she was known as snobby around town.

I guess to you that's high value though. I understand when using OLD just about all the women, even the very few decent looking ones HB7 and above are damaged goods and have issues.
You are attracting your equals. The damaged end up with the damaged. That is nature and the way things are. Work on yourself and complete those Big Goals which your username stands for.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are attracting your equals. The damaged end up with the damaged. That is nature and the way things are. Work on yourself and complete those Big Goals which your username stands for.
The fact of the matter is that OLD is not the equal of social interactions in the real world. You are never going to achieve the same level of success as the guys on here that don’t use it, as rule of their life.

Keep using it if you want, but the fact remains that you’re using your “wingman” to attract women for you. That’s a weakness in you, a dishonesty and lack of actual in person communication, and is not contributive to the myth of the effectiveness of OLD. If they were high quality women, they wouldn’t need OLD, because every swinging d!ck and cuck would be giving them attention. She wouldn’t need the validation of the guys on OLD, because her social circle outside of it gives her what she wants and needs. OLD is the last ditch effort for SMV craters (the older women you’re talking about, because the hot younger ones aren’t using it, she’s squandered her best years, and even is she’s still hot most men, including me, want the hot 18-20 year olds) and neurotic emotional basket cases.

OLD, like I’ve said in other threads, is the same as hiding from the real world. It’s an excuse not to live in reality in the vicinity of real women. You’ll never be able to convince me it’s powerful, because it isn’t.

Last edited: