Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

User names [Merged]

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

I call myself... VICTORY UNLIMITED!

The reason I chose that name was because, years ago, I had a history of taking a half-azzed approach to my life. I used to live by the motto of "it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

After getting my azz kicked by life and especially in dealing romantically with WOMEN, I did some soul searching, bible reading (yes, the REAL one), and people watching.

The results were that I wrote a couple of books. One of which was an advice book on dating. I interviewed lots of people and was surprised at the mindsets of people out here in the dating world.

I learned a lot, had many epiphanies, and actually helped a lot of people in the process. And based on the eye-opening Biitch Slap I received from that experience, I knew that in order to make it out here, I had to change my deeplys ingrained AFC mindset.

So now my motto is "Winning isn't everything...it's the ONLY thing!"

I recognized that the pursuit of all things in my life that were important to me would be met with violent resistance---because that's the way life is.

That's when I decided to jerk the slack out of myself and declare WAR on all the obstacles in my life that stood in my way. That's when I realized that it would be a BATTLE to get the things (and WOMEN) that I wanted in my life. That's when I knew that for many of us, living a good life IS NOT a birthright, but a REWARD for MANNING UP and conquering all the things in our lives that hold us back.

And although I am still a RELUCTANT SOLDIER, once I decided it was time to FIGHT, I also decided I would ALWAYS fight TO WIN.

Hence, my signature tag line listed below...

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dubed "spike" back in highschool for drugging my best friend's neighbor's dog with his grandmother's antidepressants... then running around the dog's owners' backyard with a steak tied to my a$$.:cheer:

I think my friend still has the video somewhere...

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is from a movie call kangaroo Jack. Well this one time I was watching it with my little brother and this movie made me crack up every second. and anyways in the movie these two dudes named this kangaroo Jackie legs. I thought it was a funny name so I decided to use it haha.

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got mine beacause I have the biggest crush on Avril lavigne, I want her so bad. so thats how I got avrilishot pretty simple.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I had gf in texas back in 2002-2003 and she was very much a "J LO" type. So much so that I went to the club and was informed a guy was knifed the night before and I might to watch out being a "gringo" and all dating a Spanish girl. This prompted my "fascination" of her buns, and wanting to up it by labeling it. I ripped off G-unit and was going to label her backside and clothing up with A-Unit, or Andrew-Unit. She'd let me know her buns were possession of my "squad". And I've kept it in fantasy leagues and other sn's.

A-Unit

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a kid, the doctor took out the little rubber mallet they use on your knee and said "Now if I tap your knee and your leg moves, it means that you're girl crazy."

Heh, at 7 I thought I had a medical condition that made me like girls.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is fairly obvious. Matrix reference. "Take the red pill..." I'm all about trying to get people to take the red pill, so they open their eyes and wake up to what's going on around them.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said:
I am a... I'll create a new one when I become Somebody.
In that case, wouldn't changing your name be a start?

Wow, I didn't know you guys put so much effort in your names. I would think y'all just typed the first thing that came into your minds.

Vintovka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got mine from:

Vintovka Obraztsa 1891/1930r
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova

Gun stuff, I would fancy a guess that translates as 'rifle' from Russian.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I registered, the default username in the textbox was "Unregistered". Insert laziness and lack of imagination and you've got it figured out.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY

uum like DUH what could that mean?????

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was registering I couldnt think of a user name. so I was looking around in my room for sugesstions and I seen my killbill poster so thats how I got the name, haha.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skateboarding: When you grind your truck (the "axel" of a skateboard) on the edge of anything you are grinding.

Last edited:

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow my threads taken off! I'm over whelmed....sniff!

There is a lot of effort put into some user names, it like there were researched!

One thing about user names is that it constantly reminds you every time you log on, i'm always thinking about doing some one doggystyle when ever I log on! For people with negative user names I would suggest changing them.

Right I know there are more of you not contributing the meaning of your user names, can some one pm me to tell me how to make one of those linky things at the bottom of posts, that link to this thread?

Thanks in advance!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose my username to be Create Reality, as an affirmation to remind myself that I choose my existance. I can create my own reality, choose how I think, and ultimately choose how I live.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot as fire, cool as ice...

yeah, it's stupid as hell :cheer: