Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

US soliders attract women easier?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys notice that US soldiers have little difficulty in finding a nice woman to settle down? Civilians men, in contrast, have significant difficulty in finding any woman period.

Did the US army invented some sort of program or pheromone to attract women so they would marry the soldiers? Am I missing some awesmoe secret ????:confused: :(

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
Have you guys notice that US soldiers have little difficulty in finding a nice woman to settle down? Civilians men, in contrast, have significant difficulty in finding any woman period.

Did the US army invented some sort of program or pheromone to attract women so they would marry the soldiers? Am I missing some awesmoe secret ????:confused: :(

Yes, you are missing something.

People in the army tend to be poor.

Poor people tend to get married/have babies much younger than people with money.

It's not like these guys are dating playboy bunnies with PhDs ...

peace

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats two threads on the same topic, both a waste of everyone's time. Go join the military if it bothers you so much.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickard,
I was in Navy Reserves and despite what you may think, the vast majority of women in military are NOT hotties nor are the wives of military men. JMO!!

Wanna wear a uniform AND be paid a decent wage? Try being a cop!

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys notice that US soldiers have little difficulty in finding a nice woman to settle down?

I'm sure there's not a whole lot has changed since I was in active duty. I'd say MOST military wives tend to blow up in size in time, if they aren't already heavy. First, define "a nice woman"? Picard, I don't know where you get these "facts".

Reaction score
Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius, oh Dr. Zaius,
Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius, oh Dr. Zaius,
Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius, oh oh oh Dr. Zaius."

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All the hot girls i know complain that they're sick of military guys.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want someone who wants to exclusively date and marry a military man??

With the military you always get stability. And the military pays for everything. And if he dies, you get a check. If he's injured, you get a check. They get good loans. But like I said, they don't have to do much to reap in the benefits.

I used to be jealous of those dudes in clubs. Especially at this place called The Dome. They always had women with em. Even the frail dudes. But after I finally got my thing together (job, car, apartment = responsibility) I realized I could give a F less, about some girl sweating a soldier who makes the money of an E5 (Gov. pay scale).

They're just getting what they want the fast way.