DonScotta
New Member
Holy shyt! I was crying the whole time, thanks guys, thanks....
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
you forgot the most important ingredient. she has to first tell you she doesn't want it.Originally posted by GirlCrazy
WTF man, some guy comes here and talks about cowardly hiding ceramic coin-slot polar bears in smokey bars, then saying "don't touch it's not for you" so he can win the heart of his dream girl, and you all make fun of him?
Why you guys gotta be hatin' on a brotha's ceramic bear?
You guys laugh all you want, but I'm driving straight to the 99 cent store and filling my trunk with these chick-magnet ceramic coin-slotted bears. I think it's pure fricken genius.
(Has much 8> for the ceramic bears)
![]()
Hey leave me out of this. I wasn't the one that came up with this wonderful idea...Originally posted by GirlCrazy
coin-slotted bears
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Nema na cemu, izvolite.. Da, moj Srpski je malo cudan zato sam tu rodjen u Kanadu... Bar ja sam davno vezbao jezik kuci i tako sam naviklo. Moj padez su sigurno sve gresko (ie. koga, cega, etc.)Pa hvala Kibblez, ali, malo je tvoj serbski cudan za mene... Kako si znao da sam iz YU? Inace je sve ok. Medjutim, nervira me kada me ovaj Starman zeza. Ne razume moj cilj, a i ja sam pogresio sto sam uopste pozeleo da postavim ovde ovo glupavo pitanje... Kao da pokusava zgaziti na moje novosteceno samopouzdanje. NAravno, ne mislim da to radi namerno. Medjutim, to i nije toliko bitno. Sta god ga pali... Inace bibliju sam daunloadovao, i citao je...
Ej, zemljak! Ma dobar ti je srpski, razumem te u potpunosti. Sto kazu ljudi : Jebes padeze!!!Originally posted by Kibblez'n'Bitz
Nema na cemu, izvolite.. Da, moj Srpski je malo cudan zato sam tu rodjen u Kanadu... Bar ja sam davno vezbao jezik kuci i tako sam naviklo. Moj padez su sigurno sve gresko (ie. koga, cega, etc.)Kako sam znao da si iz Yugi je zato sam primetijo tvoj ime "Duasan" i video isto da si napisao u tvoj profajla "Europe" i ja mislo na slucajno mozda si.
Nemoj se sekirati na ovaj glupaca ti znas ko (da on ne moze da zna sta mi kazemo necemo spomenjeti njegov ime, lol). Te vrste osobe nemaju nista bolje da radi nego da samo nervirati drugo ljudi za igru. Kao si ti rekao, sta god ga pali.. Ja u stvari osetim ovaj "thread" malo smesno i samo zato ima malo nerazumevanje medju jedan drugome jezici, odma se pocenje bitku.
Cestitim te good luck u tvoj teranje (za cure) i javi se tu nazad kako ide..
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Duasun
Ej, zemljak! Ma dobar ti je srpski, razumem te u potpunosti. Sto kazu ljudi : Jebes padeze!!!
U pravu si, ova tema i jeste smesna, ne da je smesna, nego je urnebesno smesna. Sve u svemu, shvatio sam da preterujem sa tom ribom, i shvatio sam da necu vise da je cimam. Stvarno nam je bilo lepo na pocetku, dok se nije utripovala i krenula. NEma veze. Nije ona jedina na svetu... Heheheheh... U svakom slucaju, ima riba koje jedva cekaju da me se dokopaju...
Hvala Kiblez, drago mi je da vidim prijateljsku facu ovde. I inace, jebes Zvezdanog coveka!!!![]()
Well, Starman, the truth is that you guys scared the sh!t out of me... So i didn't call her...Originally posted by Starman
Cool! Now it all makes sense..thanks for the update
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Originally posted by Duasun
OK. Do it so. Maybe tou will get award for your humour from somewhere above...
Hehehehe... Maybe you are not so funny as you think?![]()
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHOriginally posted by Starman
So it was YOU all along that was the scared coward..not her
Im going to hide a sack of ceramic testicles somewhere in this forum..and see if you can find it OK?
I am laughing my ass off at work from reading this too, and people wanna know why I'm laughing, but I end up closing the site cuz I dont want people to know I come hereOriginally posted by SLIKKER_THAN_AVG
Am i the only one here lauging my ass off at this thread?
Hvala lolEj, zemljak! Ma dobar ti je srpski, razumem te u potpunosti. Sto kazu ljudi : Jebes padeze!!!
U pravu si, ova tema i jeste smesna, ne da je smesna, nego je urnebesno smesna. Sve u svemu, shvatio sam da preterujem sa tom ribom, i shvatio sam da necu vise da je cimam. Stvarno nam je bilo lepo na pocetku, dok se nije utripovala i krenula. NEma veze. Nije ona jedina na svetu... Heheheheh... U svakom slucaju, ima riba koje jedva cekaju da me se dokopaju...
Hvala Kiblez, drago mi je da vidim prijateljsku facu ovde. I inace, jebes Zvezdanog coveka!!!
Well, actually, besides Serbian, I also speak, read and write Cantonese, little Mandarin. Know a few tidbits of Japanese and am currently learning Espanol. I just seem to have a way with languages.. Now if I could only work on my DJnese with the chicas I'm all setdude don't get me started here or I'm gonna go French or German....
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.